Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Marky » Fri May 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Blaze wrote:Down the hall and Chris sees a doctor consulting a datapad before looking at Chris.

"Mr D... Da... De... Mr. Chris? Right this way." he says, gesturing into an empty room.

Chuckling a little bit as the doctor had trouble with his name, Chris just shook his head. "Sure thing. And you can just call me Chris." He says, glancing over to the empty room for a moment, before nodding and slowly walking in.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

"Absolutely. Now I'll be right back." the doctor explains, closing the door behind him. The room is white with a table and two chairs

A few minutes later, the doctor returns carrying a white wax candle on a silver candle-holder as well as a pack of matches.

"As part of the procedure, we must ask you to light this candle with these matches. I know it sounds bizarre, but it is important. We'll be watching." he says, again closing the door behind him.

He raises an eyebrow at this, as if the whole idea were silly. "Light the candle? That's it? Well..." Giving a shrug, he took a match and lit it, holding the flame out to the wick.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

"Alright then... I guess I'll give it a try..." He signs the forms!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The way the girl's expression shifted suggested she didn't understand much about magic at all. Not only that, but the idea of something she didn't understand actually frightened her. She studied the holograms for a long moment, before looking back to the gynoid, "I want to see this stuff for real... ".

Elliot smiled brightly at the gynoid with red hair and a cute white dress. "Just Elliot... ", he said, a little awkwardly. His blue eyes glanced down at her heels, but it was her butt that kept grabbing his attention as he followed her down the corridor. "Did they tell you I work with Fimble?".

The gynoid smiles down at the girl, once of her eyes blanking out like it did before.

"This is a highly classified procedure... what's in it for us if we let you?"

-----

The nurse gives Elliot a sultry smile and nods.

"Yes sir Councilman Elliot~ Please step inside." she says, gesturing into an empty room.

Marky wrote:Chuckling a little bit as the doctor had trouble with his name, Chris just shook his head. "Sure thing. And you can just call me Chris." He says, glancing over to the empty room for a moment, before nodding and slowly walking in.
The dcotor nods and follows Chris into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Right, I hope you're not scared of needles Chris." he says as he takes out a sealed syringe from his coat pocket. In the syringe is a constantly shifting liquid, it's colors always changing.

KonokoHasano wrote:He raises an eyebrow at this, as if the whole idea were silly. "Light the candle? That's it? Well..." Giving a shrug, he took a match and lit it, holding the flame out to the wick.

As he lights the candle, there's no flame, but the wick starts giving off a dark pink smoke that shifts to light pink, then to black as it eminates from the candle! It has a cloying sweet scent that's almost overpowering!

Knight Errant wrote:"Alright then... I guess I'll give it a try..." He signs the forms!

The receptionist smiles and takes the pad and pen.

"Thank you. Please step through." she says, gesturing to a newly opened door
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun May 13, 2012 4:23 pm

"Oh, please. Do I look as if I'm part of a rival organisation?", she asked, gesturing to her school uniform. "Don't you want to show off this stuff that people here have worked so hard to create?".

"No, just Elliot... ", he said again, looking rather uncomfortable by the formalities. He wasn't smiling anymore, and was actually frowning a little as he walked inside the empty room she had gestured to.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Blaze wrote:The dcotor nods and follows Chris into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Right, I hope you're not scared of needles Chris." he says as he takes out a sealed syringe from his coat pocket. In the syringe is a constantly shifting liquid, it's colors always changing.

Blinking and frowning, Chris stares at the sealed syringe. "Well, um, I'm not scared of them, but I don't like them all that much...the hell is in that, anyway?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 pm

As he lights the candle, there's no flame, but the wick starts giving off a dark pink smoke that shifts to light pink, then to black as it eminates from the candle! It has a cloying sweet scent that's almost overpowering!

"This is a weird candle..." Sniff sniffs for a moment. "Though... it has a really nice smell."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 am

Blaze wrote:"We're doing a medical procedure that can vastly improve people's abilities, both physical and mental." the gynoid explains slowly.

"That's all you need to know, now get up there and perform!"

"Oh...One of those...Okay...." said Mia as she slowly walks on the stage and looked a bit unsure. She slowly looked around and almost bumped into the microphone. She blinked a few times and with nervous hands took the mic.

"H-h-hello! Are you having a good time?" asked Mia in a nervous voice. She tried to pull down on her skirt but was unable to grab on to it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Mon May 14, 2012 2:39 am

Dact sighs a bit... then walks through the door!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu May 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Oh, please. Do I look as if I'm part of a rival organisation?", she asked, gesturing to her school uniform. "Don't you want to show off this stuff that people here have worked so hard to create?".

"No, just Elliot... ", he said again, looking rather uncomfortable by the formalities. He wasn't smiling anymore, and was actually frowning a little as he walked inside the empty room she had gestured to.

"This is Muffinville kid. 'Appearances can be deceiving' applies here times 100." the gynoid says with a shake of her head.

"THe only way I could permit you to look is if you were a member... we don't HAVE to robotize our members you know. We could get you an internship. Pay is pretty good."

-----

"Oh, but someone in your position deserves respect." the gynoid says as she closes the door behind her. Reaching into her dress pocket, she extracts a silver case containing syringes loaded with a yellow liquid.

"This is the enhancer. We call it Echidna. If you could please give me your arm?"

Marky wrote:Blinking and frowning, Chris stares at the sealed syringe. "Well, um, I'm not scared of them, but I don't like them all that much...the hell is in that, anyway?"

"This? It's the thing that will enhance your body and mind of course! We call it Echidna."

He moves next to Chris.

"What arm is your dominant? Give me the other one and we'll get started!"

KonokoHasano wrote:"This is a weird candle..." Sniff sniffs for a moment. "Though... it has a really nice smell."

The smoke, rather than drifting upwards and dissipating, coils around Susanne, the end now pitch black. Plumes of smoke emerge from the main column, two long straight extensions with four elongations, looking like... arms? Suddenly, the end of it gains two white spots with a wide curved area. A face?!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...One of those...Okay...." said Mia as she slowly walks on the stage and looked a bit unsure. She slowly looked around and almost bumped into the microphone. She blinked a few times and with nervous hands took the mic.

"H-h-hello! Are you having a good time?" asked Mia in a nervous voice. She tried to pull down on her skirt but was unable to grab on to it.

A few people are looking at the stage with curiosity, but most are moving on, not answering.

"C'mon, put some effort into it!" the gynoid yells!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sighs a bit... then walks through the door!

Through the door he goes! A nurse gynoid with long white hair beckons him over.

"Mr. Meridas? Come with me please."

She leads him into an empty room with two chairs and a table.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 17, 2012 11:37 pm

"i-I-I am," said Maya as she gulped a bit looking to the side. She then looked back to the crowd and took the mic.

"Are you having a good time!" yelled Mia into it as she forced herself to jump. The short skirt flap up and down giving a bit of a peep show of what was under it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Fri May 18, 2012 10:05 am

Blaze wrote:"This? It's the thing that will enhance your body and mind of course! We call it Echidna."

He moves next to Chris.

"What arm is your dominant? Give me the other one and we'll get started!"

Blinking a little, Chris D stares at the doctor for a moment. "...huh. You guys sure have some crazy names for everything around here." He says, before shrugging a little, first bringing forward his right arm, because that's his dominant one, before quickly retracting his right arm and bringing forward his left arm.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 18, 2012 4:20 pm

The girl looked thoughtful, chewing on the corner of her lip, "Okay... you convinced", she said with a nod. "I'm in. Can I see it now?", she asked eagerly.

--------

"It actually makes me feel kind of uncomfortable", he explained, "I'd prefer you to just think of me... as a friend", he added, watching her pull the silver case from her dress. With a nervous smile, he held out a skinny arm, the short sleeve of his t-shirt leaving most of it bare.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 19, 2012 8:55 pm

The smoke, rather than drifting upwards and dissipating, coils around Susanne, the end now pitch black. Plumes of smoke emerge from the main column, two long straight extensions with four elongations, looking like... arms? Suddenly, the end of it gains two white spots with a wide curved area. A face?!

"Wh-- what the hell is this?!" He let out, trying to drop the candle!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Dact nods. "Thats me..." He says, following the robo nurse! He looks at the room he was led to! "Errrm... whats this?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse