Raleigh's Fabrics

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Fabrics

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

You are in luck, Ezra, as all my stores accept all currencies. The local money though is the hel. Its a known underworld currency that some locos helped make popular enough here that it is the common coin now. Since its a simple repair and you are new I suppose I will only charge you about two and a half coins.

*Next to Kether.* Oh? Do you want to have the spotlight? I can set you up in the middle of the shop and on display if you want.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Raleigh wrote:You are in luck, Ezra, as all my stores accept all currencies. The local money though is the hel. Its a known underworld currency that some locos helped make popular enough here that it is the common coin now. Since its a simple repair and you are new I suppose I will only charge you about two and a half coins.

*Next to Kether.* Oh? Do you want to have the spotlight? I can set you up in the middle of the shop and on display if you want.

No, no not particularly.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 pm

"Thanks Rags!" Lucy says with a cheeky grin. She goes over to a roll of velvet and runs her hand down it.

"Ooohhh..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Ezra hands Raleigh three coins. "I'm not carrying any silver's on hand so I guess three will have to do." He said before looking around more. "Now this is an odd question, do you carry a set of Chronicler Robes, the ones with the really deep pockets capable of storing almost anything?"
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

*Grumbles at being called Rags again but with running this kind of store he figures at least its more acceptable now.* No worries. Got anything else you want me to round up for you or just want to keep looking?

*He takes the first two coins and deposits them in the till while simply pulling apart the third and handing half of it back.* I don't have a proper set of those robes but I could make them for you or even just create the pockets themselves on some of your already owned clothes if you wish, Ezra. Its an easy thing to add. *Thinks over some of the stuff Ezra had set out.* Vampire hunter?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Ezra takes the half a gold coin and just stares at it. "Inquisitor, well, Ex-Inquisitor, I worked in rooting out villains against my former faith, however in an accident some innocent people got involved and I was excommunicated and sentenced to death, of course, I fled not wanting to die yet." Ezra stared down at his robe. "Actually I think I just might find something less...telling of what I was, what would you recommend as a great disguise?"
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:52 pm

*A devil's grin spreads across Raleigh's face.* Well there are a lot of things that could make you appear less like an inquisitor though admittedly I would have to know your previous faith to definitively answer. Still, there is the option of perhaps appearing as either a straight up mage or perhaps thief/assassin type. If you want to be thorough there is a shop here in town that actually sells job classes and titles to help you along. There is another shop that also would be more than happy to provide you with any of the tools of the trade should you need them whatever the trade may be. *He doesn't point out that he owns all three shops.*

For now perhaps a pure mage, of probably a darkish seeming alignment, might be a choice. I have some outfits based upon my sister's followers that could work for you. Then again I have some mage robes that some of my students tend to purchase so they have some sense of belonging to my magic school too.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Ezra thinks for a bit. "I was a follower if the Paladin of the Sword, we were a law-bound group dedicated to good, With my excommunication though I have lost the ability to cast the divine spells I had so I am reduced to a smattering of arcane spells that I remember from when I was attending the wizard's college. Do you happen to have anything white mage like? I don't think we had white mages in the inquisition force."

He set his bag down with a clank of various equipment pieces. "I think White mage robes would be discreet."
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:30 pm

White mage eh? Sure I've got a few. *A selection of four or five robes that could be those of a white mage float out into the air behind him. At least one of them is probably something like Ezra was looking for while some others were what some might assume where based on games if they weren't familiar with the multiverse properly.* Tch, following paladins is a dangerous thing to do and that is assuming they are even trustworthy. Ah, but this isn't the time to regale my views of paladins I'm sure.

*From the wall next to Kether.* So, how about we put you up front, neh? Also a new name to go with a new form. How do you like Lalka?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Raleigh wrote:White mage eh? Sure I've got a few. *A selection of four or five robes that could be those of a white mage float out into the air behind him. At least one of them is probably something like Ezra was looking for while some others were what some might assume where based on games if they weren't familiar with the multiverse properly.* Tch, following paladins is a dangerous thing to do and that is assuming they are even trustworthy. Ah, but this isn't the time to regale my views of paladins I'm sure.

*From the wall next to Kether.* So, how about we put you up front, neh? Also a new name to go with a new form. How do you like Lalka?

*She grumbles in her head*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Ezra points at one of the robes that he doesn't recognize. "That one, it isn't familiar to me at all, and likely not going to be familiar to my former comrades, also, it wasn't that we were following a physical paladin, but rather a paladin that had achieved deification by living through a dungeon that was rumored to be impossible, upon leaving she left behind a set of tenets to follow and if you ever strayed you were stripped of all divine powers granted by her. I also had heard before she left she was the most noble, and justice driven person ever."

At this point in time Ezra continues to blather on about his former deity.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Ouch... I'm always saddened to hear of people being deified. Its a terrible fate in the end but, *Sigh.*, someone has to become the gods of the realms. Do you want me to put those pockets on this robe then? *As he has been doing all this the repairs on the original robe have been finished by a small animated needle that had been doing its job.* Your paladin sounds somewhat familiar. Perhaps I've met them before... or will. Eh, one never knows.

I'll take that grumble as consent. *Suddenly Kether or rather Lalka finds herself near the front of the store next to a window. It would seem she might be pulling double duty as a window display. Her body has been arranged in something akin to a martial arts stance as if she is challenging her unseen opponent to step up.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Raleigh wrote:Ouch... I'm always saddened to hear of people being deified. Its a terrible fate in the end but, *Sigh.*, someone has to become the gods of the realms. Do you want me to put those pockets on this robe then? *As he has been doing all this the repairs on the original robe have been finished by a small animated needle that had been doing its job.* Your paladin sounds somewhat familiar. Perhaps I've met them before... or will. Eh, one never knows.

I'll take that grumble as consent. *Suddenly Kether or rather Lalka finds herself near the front of the store next to a window. It would seem she might be pulling double duty as a window display. Her body has been arranged in something akin to a martial arts stance as if she is challenging her unseen opponent to step up.*

*figures it could be worse at least its not a "cute" pose or look*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

"No thank you, how about a deal, you keep my old inquisitor robes, and this old ratty set of leather armor and I take the white mages robes? I do believed you mentioned something about a 'class shop' that I could by magic components and such? My arcane knowledge is slim, but it might be more than enough to get by." Ezra said looking at the white robes with red trim around the sleeves, bottom and hood.
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Lucy smiles and shakes her head.

"I'll keep looking for now, but thanks!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse