Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby AmbushCat » Tue May 30, 2017 11:11 am

Once the figure-person starts to gain a face, it uses it to watch the rest of the progress on it, looking interested and curious about it.
((I'm assuming at this point you have a plan for where to go with it))

*Ambush continues adding additional details, including a flower-like hair decoration with thorny vines, and a large stick with a hook-like extension. If one looks at the drawing, they'd probably think she was drawing a nature lover of some kind.*

((OOC: Yes, indeedy. >^_^< Would it be alright if I took over the character's role once the criteria for bringing her fully to life has been met?))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue May 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The fire is warm, but surprisingly not painful or hot. It's kind of weirdly tingly, though. Goggles's hair streams out and turns bright red if it wasn't already, his body and clothes rearrange rapidly, including a peculiar tugging between his legs, a widening of the hips, and a mild push from the chest. By the time the fire's cleared a mere couple of seconds later, its accidental target looks very different. Even more, Goggles's estimation of Ayako's cuteness seems even stronger than before, joined by a weird new protective instinct toward her.
The dragon-girl sniffs. "Sumimasen...Ah!" Her eyes widen as she notices the effect her breath has had. "Gomen-neee..I did not mean to make you d-diff'lent!"

"Ahhhhhh~"Oh, wait, it doesn't hurt? Picking up on Ayako's distress over any noticeable changes yet, "No, d-don't worry, I'm fine, no burns, see--... Huh? Why does my voice..?"
Finally looking down, instantly noticing a fair amount of cleavage, along with an obvious change in clothing, "Are these....?!" Putting a hand towards her new chest. A loud and girly scream could be heard within the block of the neighbourhood, produced by the new redhead.

"W-why am I a girl? What's going on?!" She whimpers, looking herself over in panic and confusion.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Ookalf's wolf drawing responds to the tapping by turning around to face him in a seated position, panting with its tail wagging (still a 2D depiction in the wall though).

Heh, cool...

xGoggles wrote:"Ahhhhhh~"Oh, wait, it doesn't hurt? Picking up on Ayako's distress over any noticeable changes yet, "No, d-don't worry, I'm fine, no burns, see--... Huh? Why does my voice..?"
Finally looking down, instantly noticing a fair amount of cleavage, along with an obvious change in clothing, "Are these....?!" Putting a hand towards her new chest. A loud and girly scream could be heard within the block of the neighbourhood, produced by the new redhead.

"W-why am I a girl? What's going on?!" She whimpers, looking herself over in panic and confusion.

*Hearing the scream, Ookalf looks over at Goggles in surprise.* Wow, that was loud... I'm guessing this is your first time with this?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 pm

"I-I don't know!" Ayako seems about as confused and distressed by the result as Goggles is.
But a hand pats the new girl on the shoulder a couple of times. "Welcome to Muffinville," says Whatevr (the owner of said hand), "these things happen around here quite a lot. The fruit becoming a part of your friend there's makeup gave her natural dragon breath some very different properties."
"Aah...bleth?" The dragon-girl blinkblinks and turns aside slightly before letting out a small huff of fire breath, intentionally this time. It comes out bright yellow, but avoids hitting anyone. "It is diff'rent! G-gomen-neeee..." She seems really upset, maybe on the verge of tears. Goggles's strange new protective instinct practically explodes in response to this.

Whatevr, meanwhile, turns her attention back to Ookalf. "You wanna to try and bring it fully to life? I have a few suggestions how..."

The drawing feels the hair decoration and moves the stick a bit experimentally as they get drawn in. It seems rather close to popping out.
((Not at all, go ahead. the rules so far seem to be 'fully colored=formed' more or less, for varying definitions of 'colored'.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue May 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Hearing the scream, Ookalf looks over at Goggles in surprise.* Wow, that was loud... I'm guessing this is your first time with this?

"Ah, first time of what? Is this somehow normal?!" she asks.

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I-I don't know!" Ayako seems about as confused and distressed by the result as Goggles is.
But a hand pats the new girl on the shoulder a couple of times. "Welcome to Muffinville," says Whatevr (the owner of said hand), "these things happen around here quite a lot. The fruit becoming a part of your friend there's makeup gave her natural dragon breath some very different properties."
Having her question partly answered by the wolf-woman, turning her face towards Whatevr, "People changing into different forms happens a lot here?"
Whatevr89532 wrote:"Aah...bleth?" The dragon-girl blinkblinks and turns aside slightly before letting out a small huff of fire breath, intentionally this time. It comes out bright yellow, but avoids hitting anyone. "It is diff'rent! G-gomen-neeee..." She seems really upset, maybe on the verge of tears. Goggles's strange new protective instinct practically explodes in response to this.

Taken notice of Ayako's dismay, an immense caring feeling swept over her, rushing towards Ayako and hugging her tightly, "Shush-shush, it's okay, it's fine.. no needs to cry, I'm fine..." Holding her for a bit, hoping to calm her down, becoming calmer herself in the process, "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you... You didn't do anything on purpose"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Ah, first time of what? Is this somehow normal?!" she asks.

Kinda, yeah...

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whatevr, meanwhile, turns her attention back to Ookalf. "You wanna to try and bring it fully to life? I have a few suggestions how..."

Huh? Sure, we could try that. What do you have in mind?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue May 30, 2017 9:03 pm

The drawing feels the hair decoration and moves the stick a bit experimentally as they get drawn in. It seems rather close to popping out.
((Not at all, go ahead. the rules so far seem to be 'fully colored=formed' more or less, for varying definitions of 'colored'.))

((OOC: Great! Thanks.))

*Ambush continues adding minor details for a little while longer, then sets the markers down and morphs her hand back into a paw. She seems to be completely ignoring the ruckus going on nearby in favor of examining the finished product.*

Alright. *takes a few steps back* Now all that's left is to make sure your personality's true to your form. Let's see... a drop of Orange, a dash of Red, a tablespoon of White, a speck of Silver, a loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and THOU---!

*On 'Thou', Ambush opens her mouth and nails the child-drawing with a full-bore Transformation beam imbued with each Color that he mentioned (in the amounts mentioned as well). By her modifications the beam isn't intended to change the drawing physically as it is to give it the personality and power it deserves.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Ambush's drawing has a somewhat less 'flashy' exit from the Nothing than Ayako did, just sort of stepping/falling out into 3D space. All the same, she pops out and leaves the sphere of white a little smaller for it.

"Well, just about any color fruit or energy will do it..or just plain colors like Ambush over there. In the former category, there's this little number." She produces something that looks sort of like a...plum-cherry thing? "I've been experimenting with combining color fruits in various ways, see. This is silver-red, so...cute and smart?"

Ayako returns the hug, and seems to calm down too, her tail returning to a steady wagging. "O...okay! Mn..." She rubs her cheek against Goggles's a little bit...oh, this feels rather nice overall.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Well, just about any color fruit or energy will do it..or just plain colors like Ambush over there. In the former category, there's this little number." She produces something that looks sort of like a...plum-cherry thing? "I've been experimenting with combining color fruits in various ways, see. This is silver-red, so...cute and smart?"

*Ookalf nods.* Ah... All right, let's give that one a shot.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue May 30, 2017 10:56 pm

*The girl takes a deep breath, then slowly lets it out. She takes a long look at her free hand, opening and closing it a few times and daring herself to belief that what she's seeing and feeling is really real. She looks back at the Nothingness she'd been spawned from, then at the fuzzball that gave her life. Up at the sky, then down at the ground. From one end of the area to the other. From one person to another. Then, finally, back at Ambush. The cat for his part just sits and waits expectantly.*

Girl: Well, that's rather unorthodox... *smiles* But I'll take it!

Glad you approve. So, double-checking that I did this right: do you have a name?

Girl: You even needed to ask? Check the boss subtitles! *gestures at something unseen*

Viridi
The Goddess of Nature
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Slowly letting go, softly stroking Ayako's cheek with her hand, staring in her beautiful fiery eyes, "Now there, let us see your smile again~ You look so cute when you smile". Well, this was weird, she strangely felt more confident than he ever did before... But being loving and kind to someone so cute as Ayako, just felt so natural now.

Moving to sit to the side of the dragon-girl, placing her arms around her shoulder in am soft embracing hug, tilting her head slightly to face the wolf-woman, who strangely also appears slightly more attractive than before... "So if this happens often, how long does this usually last?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue May 30, 2017 11:31 pm

"Well, have at it then," Whatevr nods, and hands Ookalf the fruit. "It's only appropriate you finish it up."

Ayako smiles indeed and makes a high, cute noise in her throat in response, and lets Goggles's movements lead her into the side hug. She smiles and blushes brightly with her eyes closed, a little overwhelmed from the affection but clearly happy about it.
Whatevr turns to the pair to respond: "It doesn't wear off with time, but there's ways to turn back all over. Also, spacetime is weird here so some of you might turn up unchanged elsewhere regardless. If you're really lucky there's a possibility of running into yourself now and then, even!"

She then waves to the new arrival, and, having no trouble reading unseen text, says, "Pleased to meet you, Viridi. I hope it won't offend you you've stepped into a world where some hundred plus folks claim the same or similar titles, though."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Well, have at it then," Whatevr nods, and hands Ookalf the fruit. "It's only appropriate you finish it up."

Right. *With nothing further to say, Ookalf takes the fruit and presses it against his drawing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:03 am

The fruit, on pressing at the Nothing, seems to enter the '2D space' that Ookalf's wolf is in, just in front of its muzzle. The wolf barks another friendly bark and snaps the fruit up, whereupon it gains a slight reddish outline of a glow around its body. It slowly stretches up onto its hind legs, and then its hind feet reform into human-like feet and fur vanishes for a short way up each leg, forming them into a more human-like shape. The fur around its midsection separates itself outward into a sort of sweater-dress, and its paws seem to open out into sleeves to reveal a small pair of hands while the body under the dress reshapes into a very slight girlish figure. Finally, the wolf's muzzle is retracted into a small, cute girlish face while her head-fur fluffs outward into long, semi-wild hair, leaving just the ears, tail, and bright golden eyes to mark the new being's wolfishness. She cautiously takes a step forward, out of the drawing and into the real world, and reaches her hands up as the frames of a pair of glasses appear in a small gleam of silver, just in time to adjust them. She looks up at Ookalf wide-eyed, and speaks. "I...am?" she says slowly, sounding amazed at this information; her voice is a little deeper and more mature than her appearance otherwise suggests.

As usual, this results in the Nothing shrinking a little more, bringing it a total of a good foot back from its position before everyone started taking notice of it.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed May 31, 2017 1:22 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whatevr turns to the pair to respond: "It doesn't wear off with time, but there's ways to turn back all over. Also, spacetime is weird here so some of you might turn up unchanged elsewhere regardless. If you're really lucky there's a possibility of running into yourself now and then, even!"

She then waves to the new arrival, and, having no trouble reading unseen text, says, "Pleased to meet you, Viridi. I hope it won't offend you you've stepped into a world where some hundred plus folks claim the same or similar titles, though."

Getting slightly confused, talking about spacetime is a little over her head at the moment, putting the focus back to her main concern,"But how do people generally turn back?"

Curiously looking where Whatevr was waving too, having missed out on what else was going on around, spotting the little nature girl. Goggles squirms a little giving a tight grasp around Ayako's shoulder, then pointing in the direction blonde girl, "OMGhhsss! Ayako look how adorable she is~!" Good thing she didn't notice the new wolf girl yet either or her heart might have skipped a few beats from cuteness overload.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse