A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Dact follows Serenity out of the misty room... doing her best to adjust to the new center of gravity. "Allright... I'll give it a try."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:40 pm

"Indeed. A single slip would have caused irreparable damage."

Steinman places a glowing hand on Amae's forehead. THe anesthetic is purged form her system and she finds herself wide awake!

"Nnn..." Amae opens her eyes and sits up, shaking her head. "Did you do it?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm

"I have to go home eventually..." quickly replies Noah as she takes the cup and looks at it, almost in thought.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 pm

"Oh blast" fumes Bones, his mustache standing stiff as he trembles. "T-Talon cut this nonsense out right now! I mean it! Cease and desist or I-I'll..." O_Q
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact follows Serenity out of the misty room... doing her best to adjust to the new center of gravity. "Allright... I'll give it a try."

Serenity locks the doors behind her and returns to the training mat.

"Ready to begin?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Nnn..." Amae opens her eyes and sits up, shaking her head. "Did you do it?"

Steinman smiles and holds up the jar that contains Amae's bad luck

"We got it."

Zoey wrote:"I have to go home eventually..." quickly replies Noah as she takes the cup and looks at it, almost in thought.

"I know, we'll try to find your home dimension." Amanda says as she sips her own coffee.

"Anyway, this organization-it's called Paramediators by the way-started when it's founder, Darren Shomez was killed in battle. He was a famous paladin who roamed the multiverse, doing good. When he was killed, the Grand Spirit decreed that he could continue to do good and blessed him with a portion of his power. This brought him back to life, but made him female."

Feng wrote:"Oh blast" fumes Bones, his mustache standing stiff as he trembles. "T-Talon cut this nonsense out right now! I mean it! Cease and desist or I-I'll..." O_Q

"Sorry Bonesy, we're in this together." Talon says as his waist cinches in while his hips and rear expand! His thighs plump out, becoming smooth and feminine as his chest starts to feel strangely sensitive!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 pm

"Is this really necessary? I highly doubt changing me will accomplish your plans, however fiendish they may be." =.Q
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Steinman smiles and holds up the jar that contains Amae's bad luck

"We got it."

Amae stares in amazement at the jar. "So I'm no longer unlucky?" She asks with quite a bit of hope.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Dact stretches a bit. "Yeah... lets take it slow, though. Hand to hand only perhaps?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 am

Noah sips from her coffee raising an eyebrow at the whole tale. "The Grand Spirit? Whats that? A deity? and why did he end up female?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Feng wrote:"Is this really necessary? I highly doubt changing me will accomplish your plans, however fiendish they may be." =.Q

"What plans? I'm doing this for fun!"

Bone's chest starts to grow out, expanding into two ripe breasts! His groin sinverts, becoming it's female counterpart as his now baggy clothes begin to shift and become as red as Bones's face likely is!

KonokoHasano wrote:Amae stares in amazement at the jar. "So I'm no longer unlucky?" She asks with quite a bit of hope.

"Indeed. But nor are you lucky. Until this is purified and put back in your soul, luck won't affect anything you do/ It will all be decided by your own skills." Steinman explains.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact stretches a bit. "Yeah... lets take it slow, though. Hand to hand only perhaps?"

Serenity nods and assumes a stance. Feet wide apart, right arm extended and left hand by her hip.

"Ready."

Zoey wrote:Noah sips from her coffee raising an eyebrow at the whole tale. "The Grand Spirit? Whats that? A deity? and why did he end up female?"

The coffee is delicious!

"No one really knows what the Great Spirit is. And he became female because the Great Spirit's power wanted him to. Perhaps the Great Spirit is female too? Who knows?"

"Anyway, Darren continued to work for good. In fact, thanks to the Great Spirit's power, he could do more good. He could heal most any wound, cure any sickness. Eventually, he decided to found a hospital and try to teach others to use these powers. But no one could."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:59 pm

"Indeed. But nor are you lucky. Until this is purified and put back in your soul, luck won't affect anything you do/ It will all be decided by your own skills." Steinman explains.

"So it's going to be purified?" Amae asks, before considering something. "But what if I played a game that required luck?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

"Right..." Dact takes a deep breath, remembering her ninja meido training... then runs forward, stopping just short and sending a heeled kick towards Serenity!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:43 pm

"I find your idea of fun questionable" groans the Criminal Mastermind with a pout.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Noah continues to drink her coffee finding it a tad hard to believe such an outlandish story. "I see... Whatever happened to Darren after that?" she asks curious to know about the fate of this man turned woman. "Where did the use of other spirits come in?".
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"So it's going to be purified?" Amae asks, before considering something. "But what if I played a game that required luck?"

"You know, I'm not too sure. This hasn't been done before, not to my knowledge. I suppose the outcome would only be affected by the luck of other players." Steinman says, rubbing her chin in thought.

Knight Errant wrote:"Right..." Dact takes a deep breath, remembering her ninja meido training... then runs forward, stopping just short and sending a heeled kick towards Serenity!

Dact would immediately realize that she's fast. Like, super fast. Serenity's eyes widen in surprise as she tilts her body back just enough to avoid the kick before ducking and trying to sweep Dact's leg out from under her!

Feng wrote:"I find your idea of fun questionable" groans the Criminal Mastermind with a pout.

Bones's clothes ripple as they change on his form, becoming a black cheongsam with a large gap to show off her generous cleavage and a slit to show off her right leg. A black corset goes around her waist, cinching up to push up her chest. A white sash goes around her hips and trails behind her as black thigh-highs form on her legs, help up with garters. Black loafers form on her feet as a pair of matching hair decorations appear in her hair. Finally, a polearm appears in her hand, leaving Bones looking like so!

Zoey wrote:Noah continues to drink her coffee finding it a tad hard to believe such an outlandish story. "I see... Whatever happened to Darren after that?" she asks curious to know about the fate of this man turned woman. "Where did the use of other spirits come in?".

"He realized that only those like him, those with a spirit within them could use her powers. So he pleaded with the Great Spirit to grant them powers like hers. It refused, but offered a compromise. Other spirits would linger in the hospital and bond only with those they believed were worthy. And that's where the spirits came in." Amanda says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse