Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:13 pm

Robin nodded meekly, they were right of course, things would get easier and less scary over time, it was always like this when you started working in a new place right?

Of course this was the first time Robin was working somewhere as a girl, that did make things a bit different. "I'll do my best!"
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Joke or not, no explosions happen when Danaye cuts open the ringo, leaving her free to explore its fruity innards!*

"Hmm, guess no bomb in here", Danaye said relieved. She starts to cut a little piece off, flipping it a few times to compare the outer and inner texture, then proceeds to do the same with the regular mango eventhought she was pretty sure he already knew that part well enough.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Doris: That's what we like to hear. Moving on...

*The gynoid swaps transparencies again. The new one depicts a certain grinning Black Maine Coon with a purple gem shard in his forehead.*

Doris: Now for a few of our contingency plans. The first one we've had to start implementing in the years following Lady Circe's initial appearance is the Ambush Contingency. I assume you've seen this cat around Muffinville before?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Robin scratched the back of her head. "Maybe? I dunno...I never really paid much attention to weird looking cats."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Doris: I'll give you a brief rundown, then. Ambush here is one of Muffinville's resident nuisances, and for whatever reason he's a friend of Lady Circe, of sorts. That means he'll sometimes have a bit of fun at the expense of the staff... nothing serious, but enough to drive people batty and get people griping about him. He's unpredictable as all get out, but there are several saving graces: one, he has a diurnal sleep schedule due to having a human transformation of his own, so he never turns up during the night shift. Two, he's vulnerable to anything made of iron, cold or otherwise. It's one of the few things he can't phase through or absorb, and he doesn't like it when he's tagged with it.

That leads to the Ambush Contingency: all staff members are advised to have something made of iron on their person as often as possible, even if it's something as mundane as the key to your quarters. Unless, of course, you have a high enough tolerance for weirdness that you can afford to go without.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:41 pm

"...what kind of weird are we talking about?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:30 am

Doris: A bit of context first. *gestures to herself* See my helmet, boots, and everything? These aren't real clothes, but armor that's permanently a part of me. I can't remove them without exposing my systems to open air.
...*points at the parts of her helmet that intersect with her face* Now that that's sunken in, imagine a cat climbing out of here as if there had been an actual open space there. Miss Kelly, you've had this happen to you before, right? Could you back me up on this?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:48 am

xGoggles wrote:"Hmm, guess no bomb in here", Danaye said relieved. She starts to cut a little piece off, flipping it a few times to compare the outer and inner texture, then proceeds to do the same with the regular mango eventhought she was pretty sure he already knew that part well enough.

Didn't think so... *The inside of the mango indeed looks pretty much like she'd expect. The ringo is not dissimilar, but retains the unusual color and texture.*

AmbushCat wrote:Doris: A bit of context first. *gestures to herself* See my helmet, boots, and everything? These aren't real clothes, but armor that's permanently a part of me. I can't remove them without exposing my systems to open air.
...*points at the parts of her helmet that intersect with her face* Now that that's sunken in, imagine a cat climbing out of here as if there had been an actual open space there. Miss Kelly, you've had this happen to you before, right? Could you back me up on this?

*Kelly nods.* The other day, I kept hearing him singing but could figure out where it was coming from. After about an hour I happened to look in a mirror and saw him sitting in my eye. When he realized I'd spotted him he just laughed and jumped out of my face like there was a hole there. I was fine, obviously, but it still felt weird...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:43 am

“Ah I get it, he’s an annoying prankster that does weird stuff. I can handle weird I think.” It didn’t seem any weirder to her than being turned into a girl by putting some clothes on.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Ookalf wrote:Didn't think so... *The inside of the mango indeed looks pretty much like she'd expect. The ringo is not dissimilar, but retains the unusual color and texture.*

Now for a little experiment.. she takes the regular mango bit and rubs the little piece on the cut-open ringo, to see if the juices of the ringo would influence the mango~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:33 pm

((OOC: ...I'm getting the feeling that I just wrote myself into a corner. ()^_^ ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

xGoggles wrote:Now for a little experiment.. she takes the regular mango bit and rubs the little piece on the cut-open ringo, to see if the juices of the ringo would influence the mango~

*Surprisingly enough, a wedding dress appears on the mango as it absorbs the ringo's juice.* Huh. I half expected it to just turn into a girl...

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: ...I'm getting the feeling that I just wrote myself into a corner. ()^_^ ))

(Not sure how to continue meeting?)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:35 pm

"I honestly thought either could have been turning into the other.. but I guess randomly a dress appearing makes more sense for this world... Umm, why would a mango turn into a girl?", she asks Penny raising an eyebrow.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 pm

Ookalf wrote:(Not sure how to continue meeting?)

((OOC: Yeah. I'd intended to use Doris here longer than this, but my mind's drawing a complete blank. :| ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 pm

AmbushCat wrote:
Ookalf wrote:(Not sure how to continue meeting?)

((OOC: Yeah. I'd intended to use Doris here longer than this, but my mind's drawing a complete blank. :| ))

((OOC: Maybe I can help with that.))

Robin's eyes suddenly widened as she thought of something that had been on her mind, she raised her hand up as if she was a student in class. "Oh oh! I remembered something I wanted to ask! I originally turned into a girl because I put on these uniforms, will I go back to being a guy if I take this off?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse