A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Zoey » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Noah nods. "I see..." she says putting down her cup, before looking down at herself, not helping look still a tad annoyed. With a bit of a sigh she looked back up to Amanda. "How can one communicate with their spirits?" she asks raising an eyebrow.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 am

"You know, I'm not too sure. This hasn't been done before, not to my knowledge. I suppose the outcome would only be affected by the luck of other players." Steinman says, rubbing her chin in thought.

Blinks at that, trying to consider it. "Sounds kind of confusing."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Dact also looks surprised at her speed! So surprised that she dosent notice the retaliatory sweep until she is falling back onto her rear with an 'omph!' Blinking a bit, she goes to roll away and get back to her feet quickly.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well..." grumbles Bones as she pokes her chest in annoyance. "THIS certainly puts a damper on our working relationship. I doubt we'll be able to get much investigating done in this get up..." =.=
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Zoey wrote:Noah nods. "I see..." she says putting down her cup, before looking down at herself, not helping look still a tad annoyed. With a bit of a sigh she looked back up to Amanda. "How can one communicate with their spirits?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"Hm? Ah, they take a while to adjust to being in a static form. Yours should be able to talk with you soon." Amanda explains with a smile

KonokoHasano wrote:Blinks at that, trying to consider it. "Sounds kind of confusing."

"This is purely hypothetical. Like I said, an operation like this has never been done before." Steinman explains.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact also looks surprised at her speed! So surprised that she dosent notice the retaliatory sweep until she is falling back onto her rear with an 'omph!' Blinking a bit, she goes to roll away and get back to her feet quickly.

Her body is light as a feather and seems to respond to her thoughts instantly! Before Serenity can even consider striking Dact while she's on the ground, she's already on her feet! The other woman seems amazed!

Feng wrote:"Well..." grumbles Bones as she pokes her chest in annoyance. "THIS certainly puts a damper on our working relationship. I doubt we'll be able to get much investigating done in this get up..." =.=

"Psh, nonsense! We just need the right getup!"

Bone's smooth legs carry her from the lab and out into the hallway! Her head looks around before she goes into a storage closet!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Noah nods. "I see... well I have no further questions I guess" she replies before taking a final sip from her cup.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:13 pm

"This is purely hypothetical. Like I said, an operation like this has never been done before." Steinman explains.

"So I guess I could be considered a guinea pig for it of sorts." She muttered, and couldn't help but giggle.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 am

"Hey, hey, hey!" protests Bones trying to resist Talon's control. "What do you think you're doing?! I'm driving the corpse sister. No back seat driving." =.=
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 am

Dact whirls to her feet... blinking at the speed! "I... this... whoa. I didnt quite expect this..." She looks to Serenity. "Okay... maybe I was a bit quick to judge..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Zoey wrote:Noah nods. "I see... well I have no further questions I guess" she replies before taking a final sip from her cup.

Amanda also finishes her own coffee.

"Let's get you set up with a room."

KonokoHasano wrote:"So I guess I could be considered a guinea pig for it of sorts." She muttered, and couldn't help but giggle.

"Well no. Surgery to remove damaged parts of the soul are common. But we've never had someone with bad luck that needed removed."

She then goes on a spiel about the history of spiritual surgeries, mentioning famous cases of parts of the soul being discovered mid-surgery

Feng wrote:"Hey, hey, hey!" protests Bones trying to resist Talon's control. "What do you think you're doing?! I'm driving the corpse sister. No back seat driving." =.=

"Bite me Bones-chan!" Talon replies. Stripping down, she takes a spare nurse uniform and puts it on!

"There! No one will suspect us now."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact whirls to her feet... blinking at the speed! "I... this... whoa. I didnt quite expect this..." She looks to Serenity. "Okay... maybe I was a bit quick to judge..."

"Indeed you were."

She suddenly closes the distance between the pair and launches a flurry of punches and kicks! But Dact can see every twitch her body makes, allowing her to know what Serenity will do! And with her newfound speed, she'll have no problem blocking or parrying
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:24 pm

::Very well:: exclaims Bones as he focuses all of his energy into regaining control of his-er-her arm. If this attempt is successful, she'll reach into her pocket-space and draw out a Chibi holy symbol.

::Sorry Talon. While I admire your brashness I refuse to let some mere girl pilot this vehicle!::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 am

"Well no. Surgery to remove damaged parts of the soul are common. But we've never had someone with bad luck that needed removed."

She then goes on a spiel about the history of spiritual surgeries, mentioning famous cases of parts of the soul being discovered mid-surgery

Amae tilts her head, listening to the spiel. She was confused by it, but thought it sounded interesting and amazing. "Wow... never knew such things have been going on that long."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Noah nods standing up from her chair and putting it back in place. "Do staff stay inside the same hospital?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Feng wrote:::Very well:: exclaims Bones as he focuses all of his energy into regaining control of his-er-her arm. If this attempt is successful, she'll reach into her pocket-space and draw out a Chibi holy symbol.

::Sorry Talon. While I admire your brashness I refuse to let some mere girl pilot this vehicle!::

Talon smirks and just uses her other arm to snatch the Chibi holy symbol away, tossing it over her shoulder.

"Oh bad luck Bonesy. Good try though."

KonokoHasano wrote:Amae tilts her head, listening to the spiel. She was confused by it, but thought it sounded interesting and amazing. "Wow... never knew such things have been going on that long."

Steinman just keeps going ignoring Amae entirely.

"... and so Master Surgeon Peters pioneered the... what were we talking about?" she asks, looking a bit out of it.

Zoey wrote:Noah nods standing up from her chair and putting it back in place. "Do staff stay inside the same hospital?"

"We have several hospitals scattered throughout worlds and dimensions. We stay in whatever one we're assigned to." Amanda explains
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

A jolt of black energy from the symbol shock's the hand as it approached!

::Not that easy missy~!:: shouts Bones. ::HAD OR SUF::

Suddenly Talon/Bones feels a tingly sensation washing over her.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse