Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby xGoggles » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:10 pm

Ookalf wrote:Well, it basically makes people sort of crazy and evil and sadistic... But it's not like they're all stabby all the time or anything. Miss Circe actually came from stuff like that, I think.

And then Danaye started looking at the fruit what worrisome, immediately putting it away from her. "Ahh, that is kinda dangerous... Wait.. Does she have to eat these to like.. sustain herself or something? Or why would anyone want to grow these?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:27 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Oh yeah...that does sound kind of important."

Doris: In each conference room throughout the Manor--such as the one we're in now--we have information boards listing all of its employees and their work shifts/assignments for the next 8 days. These are typically updated on Sunday mornings at around 1, so as to give everyone enough time to find out what their work's going to be like. What this means for you, Miss Robin, is that your own assignments aren't set in stone for the week just yet, so you can take whatever time you need to get acclimated. *shrugs and smiles* Of course, there's nothing stopping you from helping the staff with their work on your own time, should you so choose.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:27 pm

"That sounds great! I could use that time to get to know the other staff." Robin figured she could kill two birds with one stone this way, she could meet and get to know the other employees, and learn what sort of assignments she'd be expected to do by helping them out with their work. Plus there was the added bonus of seeing other girls in maid uniforms...
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:37 pm

xGoggles wrote:And then Danaye started looking at the fruit what worrisome, immediately putting it away from her. "Ahh, that is kinda dangerous... Wait.. Does she have to eat these to like.. sustain herself or something? Or why would anyone want to grow these?"

Well, she might have to do that if something, like, drained her or something, but usually I think she gets by OK. They're mostly here because... I dunno, I guess she wanted them? *Penny shrugs.* Miss Circe's really not the type to leave something out if she can help it...

Abillioncats wrote:"That sounds great! I could use that time to get to know the other staff." Robin figured she could kill two birds with one stone this way, she could meet and get to know the other employees, and learn what sort of assignments she'd be expected to do by helping them out with their work. Plus there was the added bonus of seeing other girls in maid uniforms...

I can still show you around during that time if you need it... At least, as much as my schedule lets me.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:04 pm

"Oh really? That would be nice, thanks Kelly!"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:Well, she might have to do that if something, like, drained her or something, but usually I think she gets by OK. They're mostly here because... I dunno, I guess she wanted them? *Penny shrugs.* Miss Circe's really not the type to leave something out if she can help it...

Danaye ponders."Hmmm... Are these effects easy reversible? Because what if a maid intentionally or accidentally ate one of these, wouldn't that cause a lot of trouble?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Oh really? That would be nice, thanks Kelly!"

Doris: I don't mind hanging out when I'm off work either, though it'll have to wait until my energies stabilize again.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:37 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye ponders."Hmmm... Are these effects easy reversible? Because what if a maid intentionally or accidentally ate one of these, wouldn't that cause a lot of trouble?"

There's ways to reverse it, yeah. And even if someone does try to cause trouble with them, someone here can usually take care of it.

Abillioncats wrote:"Oh really? That would be nice, thanks Kelly!"

*Kelly waves her hand dismissively.* Don't worry about it. Just let me know what you want to see and when.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:28 am

"I appreciate all the help, I feel like I don't really deserve it..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 am

Doris: *smirks and jots something in a notepad* Thirty-five and a bingo. I'm on a roll.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:55 am

Ookalf wrote:There's ways to reverse it, yeah. And even if someone does try to cause trouble with them, someone here can usually take care of it.

"Ahh, yeah, I suppose there are already measures prepared for something like that..", she murmurs, then looks at which fruits were still left to experiment on. "Hmm, I guess I now should compare the peach and the umm.. grapeach?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Robin looked at Doris and cocked her head to the side. "Nya? Bingo?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:43 pm

Doris: Heh, guess I should explain that one. A few of my more... stable-minded co-workers got it into their heads to have monthly Bingo games among themselves. One of the boxes for this month was marked "Thankful new employee says she doesn't deserve help." Filled in a row and won with that last one.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:23 pm

"Ah I see! That's an oddly specific bingo box...but I'm glad I was able to help!" Her tail twitched a bit faster than before.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:20 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Ahh, yeah, I suppose there are already measures prepared for something like that..", she murmurs, then looks at which fruits were still left to experiment on. "Hmm, I guess I now should compare the peach and the umm.. grapeach?"

I mean, that's totally up to you. *Penny shrugs.* If you wanna do it, do it.

Abillioncats wrote:"Ah I see! That's an oddly specific bingo box...but I'm glad I was able to help!" Her tail twitched a bit faster than before.

Eh, you do this long enough and you start to expect certain things...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse