When Popsicle is Possible!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: When Popsicle is Possible!

Postby shinryou » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:12 am

"Winner... but what did I win?" Kazuya replied, a little confused.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:57 am

*Is still waiting for his second popsicle.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"That is good to hear. Not sure if Francesca made you like that too or not but good," said Maki as she was licking her raspberry popsicle.

-Nah, Miki did it.- Sam says, before she works on finishing up the cherry popsicle.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 pm

shinryou wrote:"Winner... but what did I win?" Kazuya replied, a little confused.

"I don't know. I had no idea about the text until it was brought to my attention a few minutes ago," said Maki as she looked at hers and then frowns. "This one didn't win."

Soon the Popsicles in Maki and Kazuya's hands began to glow.

Raleigh wrote:*Is still waiting for his second popsicle.*

"Here you go," said Maki as she waved and soon her Aura came out in a form of a ribbon and grabed a popsicle to hand to Raleigh.

Marky wrote:
-Nah, Miki did it.- Sam says, before she works on finishing up the cherry popsicle.

"Oh. I guess she was being an aunt or something. Kind of was expecting the mother to do that but it is understandable seeing who is your mom," said Maki as she looks at Sam.

Sam's popsicle had the words 'loser' on it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:36 pm

*Takes the popsicle.* Thanks. *Proceeds to eat this one too.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh. I guess she was being an aunt or something. Kind of was expecting the mother to do that but it is understandable seeing who is your mom," said Maki as she looks at Sam.

Sam's popsicle had the words 'loser' on it.

Sam nods a little. -Yeah, she was. We had some fun, though.- She says, smiling, before blinking a little and frowning at the 'loser' on the popsicle, before throwing it away and taking out the grape one and starting to eat it.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby shinryou » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm

"Uh Maki.... something's happening..." Kazuya said, pointing out the obvious.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Takes the popsicle.* Thanks. *Proceeds to eat this one too.*

This once ends up tasting just like cheery and bananas.

"How is the banana part?" asked Maki.

Marky wrote:
Sam nods a little. -Yeah, she was. We had some fun, though.- She says, smiling, before blinking a little and frowning at the 'loser' on the popsicle, before throwing it away and taking out the grape one and starting to eat it.

"Please throw it in he trash can," said Maki as she ran over and pick up the popsicle. "That is nice to know. Miki is fun to hang around with."

shinryou wrote:"Uh Maki.... something's happening..." Kazuya said, pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah...I can see that," said Maki as soon their popsicles sticks were glowing violet and scarlet. Then two beams came out of them with a violet and scarlet hitting the both of them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Please throw it in he trash can," said Maki as she ran over and pick up the popsicle. "That is nice to know. Miki is fun to hang around with."

Sam blinkblinks for a moment. -Oh, sorry. Thought I threw it into the trash.- She says, before nodding. -Yeah, she definitely was.- Sam then works on finishing up the grape popsicle.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Tastes like banana... well the artificial kind anyway. Not overly fond of real banana flavor.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby shinryou » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:53 am

Kazuya was hit by whichever beam was aiming towards him, "W-what the heck..." he exclaimed at being hit, "I thought the popsicles were safe..." he whined.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks for a moment. -Oh, sorry. Thought I threw it into the trash.- She says, before nodding. -Yeah, she definitely was.- Sam then works on finishing up the grape popsicle.

"It is okay. Maybe you missed it or something and I thought wrong," said Maki as she smiled.

Raleigh wrote:Tastes like banana... well the artificial kind anyway. Not overly fond of real banana flavor.

"Hmm...So far these things taste like the real thing. I guess if Francesca did made them then she was really good at making them taste like that," said Maki as she waited for what would happen due to that orb that hit her.

shinryou wrote:Kazuya was hit by whichever beam was aiming towards him, "W-what the heck..." he exclaimed at being hit, "I thought the popsicles were safe..." he whined.

"I thought so too after Raleigh eating them and nothing happening," said Maki as she frowned.

Soon Kazuya and Maki begin to change as Kazuya's and Maki's hair began to grow longer. Maki's pink hair was becoming darker to become black but both of the people's hairs were growing down to their bottom. Kazuya's features were slowly becoming feminine as he was loosing height while Maki was loosing a bit but not as much as Kazuya. Kazuya's hips began to widen while he was feeling a pull between his legs to make him into a her while Maki's body was becoming a bit more define and mature. Both girls were now feeling an itch on their chest while their bust size was growing into two large mounds. The clothing on both girls were changing to where they were wearing black stylish shoes and long while stockings. A red plated skirt was the results of Kazuya's pants and Maki's normal skirt morphing. Maki's black blazer disappear and her white blouse was becoming tighter while Kazuya shirt was becoming the same kind of blouse. They both wore a tie that matched with their skit and soon a white hairband was in their hair. Soon both girl's IQs began to drop dramatically but they feel the love t shop. Once everything was d one Kazuya and Maki were twin ditzy shopaholics.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"It is okay. Maybe you missed it or something and I thought wrong," said Maki as she smiled.

Sam nods a little and smiles, before pausing and blinking, staring at Maki and Kazuya. -Whoa...that's...not good.-
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby shinryou » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Kazuya held her head for a moment while the changes to his mind took place. The 3 blades that he wore around him seemed to disappear as a safety measure, "That was cool... can I buy some more?" the girl asked, turning to her twin.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 am

Marky wrote:
Sam nods a little and smiles, before pausing and blinking, staring at Maki and Kazuya. -Whoa...that's...not good.-

"Not good? They were delicious! I so like want to buy some more!" smiled Maki as she giggled. "But like what was like so good?"

shinryou wrote:Kazuya held her head for a moment while the changes to his mind took place. The 3 blades that he wore around him seemed to disappear as a safety measure, "That was cool... can I buy some more?" the girl asked, turning to her twin.

"Oh? But I like want to buy some more. You can't buy any like unless you are me? You look like me but I am like me," said Maki as she loked at Kazuya.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse