Raleigh's Magic Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shop

Postby Circe » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 am

Raleigh wrote:Alright. Where do you want it set up at? I suppose I should have you show me so we can get you set up. Ambush, could you watch the store for me while I step out?

I don't suppose you know where Circe's Manor used to be?
Circe

Postby Raleigh » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 am

Yes, I do believe I do recall where that was. Shall we? *He walks out from behind the counter and toward the door.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Circe » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Of course. *Sireen follows Raleigh out.*
Circe

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 am

*Walks back inside the shop and back around the counter.* Did I miss anyone?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 am

Elliot was waiting inside, currently around his mid-teens, wearing a pair of shorts and a yellow t-shirt with a soccer ball on, his girlish blonde hair kept back from his face with a thin black Alice band. "Need me to do anything around here, Boss? I know I've not been working much recently, but I'm a very busy and important person ever since I got elected to the council. It's totally not because you and Ebony didn't cash in that forfeit yet",
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 am

Forfeit ehh? Hm... alright for now I suppose you could help stock some of the newest nanotechnologies on the shelves. Just don't break any of the capsules okay? *Walks off into the back and comes back with a box filled with small capsules containing some sort of solution.* They go in aisle 732 next to the plasma cutters and kinetic reflectors.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 am

A hopeful expression washed over Elliot's face as Raleigh displayed confusion at the mention of the forefeit. He wasn't about to remind him. "732... got it", he grinned as he picked up the box and wandered off to that particular aisle. Humming to himself, he starts stacking the shelves with the capsules, only pausing to take a closer look, giving one a little shake.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:15 am

*The little capsule just seems to contain a fluid, likely some sort of saline or variant, that can be seen by the normal eye. On the side is a label detailing this model to be one the remodels the user's senses allowing them to more easily get a feel for their enemy. ((In other words it passively and automatically invokes libra/scan type spells.)) Raleigh walks past heading toward a set of aisles back toward the back muttering about customers who won't put back up their items when they can't afford them. Slung over his shoulder is a large sword designed for use by orbital frames.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:18 am

"Boring... ", muttered Elliot. It hadn't escaped his notice that this was the first time he'd actually been at work and still dressed as a boy! He watches Raleigh go passed with a suspicious glance, and then went back to setting out the magical items.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ????? » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:24 am

"Not all of them are that boring you know." Elliot will probably notice that no one is around to be speaking to him and the voice is in his head. "You should check what the rest do. That old lizard has a habit of hiding some powerful stuff amongst the crap simply to see who can find it. For that matter it wouldn't be much of a magical shop if everything was obvious now would it?"
?????

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 am

Elliot glanced to each side, and twisted around to look behind, frowning as he found nobody there. "I knew all these transformations would cause damage at some point... ", he groaned. "Atleast they probably don't lock you up around here for hearing voiced". Still, he found himself checking through some other capsules.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 am

*Contained in amongst the vials were several of the type he had already inspected. Also along with them were ones labeled for strength and speed enhancements, a handful of ones designed to give the user access to weapons materialization by using the machines to create varying weapons, and one that grants the user the ability to absorb incoming magical attacks to empower themselves. That last one has a curious little note on it about being modeled around one of the Spectre Hunter guild leaders Absolute Magical Restriction capability.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:46 am

The last capsule peaked his interest, "Seems an odd choice for self use... but... maybe on somebody else...", he murmured, and grinned to himself. Glancing about, he slipped the capsule into the right pocket on his shorts and went to find Raleigh, "All done...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ???? » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 am

"Ah, good. I was hopping I wouldn't have to convince you to steal it. Don't go looking around like a twit just because you hear me again either. Name's Vulpina. I've been watching you deal with old iron scale and want to help. You willing to work with me? Just nod if its a yes."
????

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:59 am

Elliot's eyes widened as he heard the voice again, but this time he realised he wasn't talking to himself, but the voice belonged to another. He quickly turned to take a different direction, moving away from Raleigh. He looked thoughtful, rubbing his chin... and then nodded.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse