Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Wed May 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"i-I-I am," said Maya as she gulped a bit looking to the side. She then looked back to the crowd and took the mic.

"Are you having a good time!" yelled Mia into it as she forced herself to jump. The short skirt flap up and down giving a bit of a peep show of what was under it.

The crowd applauds politely, a few of the guys blushing at the peek they got.

Marky wrote:Blinking a little, Chris D stares at the doctor for a moment. "...huh. You guys sure have some crazy names for everything around here." He says, before shrugging a little, first bringing forward his right arm, because that's his dominant one, before quickly retracting his right arm and bringing forward his left arm.

The doctor laughs and nods.

"We might need you filling out stuff later."

Focusing on the arm, he jabs the needle in, hitting a vein dead center and injecting the yellow stuff. Chris feels a pinch as the needle goes in and a mild tingly sensation spreading up his arm.

Harri-chan wrote:The girl looked thoughtful, chewing on the corner of her lip, "Okay... you convinced", she said with a nod. "I'm in. Can I see it now?", she asked eagerly.

--------

"It actually makes me feel kind of uncomfortable", he explained, "I'd prefer you to just think of me... as a friend", he added, watching her pull the silver case from her dress. With a nervous smile, he held out a skinny arm, the short sleeve of his t-shirt leaving most of it bare.

The gynoid shakes her head.

"Gotta sign some stuff first and then acquire some form of augmentation."

She leads the girl back to reception and chats with the receptionist.

-----

The nurse smiles and nods.

"Friends then."

Taking the needle, she jabs it into Elliot's arm and injects him!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Wh-- what the hell is this?!" He let out, trying to drop the candle!

The smoke-being's hand shoots out and clamps around Susanne's hand, making him hold it! With a widening grin, it wraps around him, trapping him in a cocoon of smoke!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Thats me..." He says, following the robo nurse! He looks at the room he was led to! "Errrm... whats this?"

"This is where we will begin the enhancement." the nurse says, closing the door behind her and taking out a silver case containing a syringe filled with a yellow liquid.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu May 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Dact stares a bit at the syringe. "Errr... needles? I'm not exactly a fan of injections..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor laughs and nods.

"We might need you filling out stuff later."

Focusing on the arm, he jabs the needle in, hitting a vein dead center and injecting the yellow stuff. Chris feels a pinch as the needle goes in and a mild tingly sensation spreading up his arm.

Blinking, Chris D stares at the doctor. "Um, okay. Sure." He says, before grimacing a little at the pinch, before pausing and blinkblinking as he notices the mild tingly sensation crawling up his arm, keeping an eye on his arm, but trying to keep it still.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm

"i-I-I can't hear you!" said Mia as she tries to yell a bit even if she sounded a bit scared. She blinked a few times before stepping back and played a bit on her guitar. It sounded a bit of a timid tune but it was still good. Her guitar was pressed against her huge breast making them look even bigger then they were.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 pm

The smoke-being's hand shoots out and clamps around Susanne's hand, making him hold it! With a widening grin, it wraps around him, trapping him in a cocoon of smoke!

"I've been set up! I swear, when I get out of this thing, I'm going to teach you all not to mess with Susanne!" He shouts, glaring at the smoke being. "You too, you jerk."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 pm

The teenager looked frustrated as she turned and followed the gynoid girl back to the reception, only to raise her eyebrows when she began talking with the girl at the desk. "Do you think you could make this take a little longer?", she asked before letting out a huff.

Elliot winced as the needle plunged into his arm, and he felt a shiver run down his spine as she pushed down and injected whatever was in the syringe, into his body. "Do you think I'll be able to work with that girl outside?", he asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact stares a bit at the syringe. "Errr... needles? I'm not exactly a fan of injections..."

"Awww c'mon, a big guy like you scared of a little prick?" the nurse says with a giggle. She firmly grasps Dact's wrist, keeping his arm still and plunges the needle into his arm!

Marky wrote:Blinking, Chris D stares at the doctor. "Um, okay. Sure." He says, before grimacing a little at the pinch, before pausing and blinkblinking as he notices the mild tingly sensation crawling up his arm, keeping an eye on his arm, but trying to keep it still.

The tingly feeling goes up to his forehead... which begins to burn! Some kind of rune begins to burn itself onto his forehead, a dot with an incomplete circle around it and a rounded triangle on top!

Maiden Miki wrote:"i-I-I can't hear you!" said Mia as she tries to yell a bit even if she sounded a bit scared. She blinked a few times before stepping back and played a bit on her guitar. It sounded a bit of a timid tune but it was still good. Her guitar was pressed against her huge breast making them look even bigger then they were.

The crowd cheers louder, both at Mia's prompting and at the unintentional chest propping.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I've been set up! I swear, when I get out of this thing, I'm going to teach you all not to mess with Susanne!" He shouts, glaring at the smoke being. "You too, you jerk."

The smoke just seems to smirk and plunge towards Susanne's mouth, filling his lungs with the smoke! Strangely, he doesn't seem to suffocate, but can almost feel the smoke being absorbed through the lungs and diffusing through his body!

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager looked frustrated as she turned and followed the gynoid girl back to the reception, only to raise her eyebrows when she began talking with the girl at the desk. "Do you think you could make this take a little longer?", she asked before letting out a huff.

Elliot winced as the needle plunged into his arm, and he felt a shiver run down his spine as she pushed down and injected whatever was in the syringe, into his body. "Do you think I'll be able to work with that girl outside?", he asked.

"It's possible." the nurse says with a smile as a tingle spreads from the injection point to infuse Elliot's whole body!For a second, he seems to be bulking up... but them he starts feeling warm as the bulk vanishes, leaving him looking even skinnier than before!

-----

"Oh I'm sorry, did you have an appointment to be huffy and self-centered elsewhere? Off you go then." the gynoid shoots back as the receptionist hands the girl a datapad and datapen.

"Sign on the dotted line."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Blaze wrote:The tingly feeling goes up to his forehead... which begins to burn! Some kind of rune begins to burn itself onto his forehead, a dot with an incomplete circle around it and a rounded triangle on top!

Chris moans a little, grimacing at the pain as the rune is burned into his forehead, pushing onto the spot on his forehead to try and help numb the pain a little. "D-damn...was that supposed to happen?" He asks the doctor, frowning.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 am

Elliot shifted as he felt the warm sensation spreading through his body, and his blue eyes widened when he saw that his clothing was getting looser. A little redness went through his cheeks, and he looked back to meet the gaze of the nurse, "Is this... supposed to happen?", he asked.

The schoolgirl's cheeks flushed red as the gynoid spoke, and for a moment she looked rather embarrassed by her own behaviour, until the datapad was handed over and that eager look returned to her eyes. Leaning it against the desk, she signed with the name 'Katherine Belisarius' and then pushed it back over to the receptionist.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 pm

The smoke just seems to smirk and plunge towards Susanne's mouth, filling his lungs with the smoke! Strangely, he doesn't seem to suffocate, but can almost feel the smoke being absorbed through the lungs and diffusing through his body!

He acks and staggers back a little, despite it not doing much good. He noticed he could still breath, but didn't think much about it as he thrashed about in desperation!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 pm

"OH! You are loud!" jumped Mia a bit as she was a bit surprised at the crown. She smiled weakly and then waved at them. She then began to hop slowly.

"Now jump? Please?" said Mia inbetween lyrics. Her bust jiggle with each hop she did as she sang.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"Oh fin-ack!" He says, as he is injected! >_<
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Marky wrote:Chris moans a little, grimacing at the pain as the rune is burned into his forehead, pushing onto the spot on his forehead to try and help numb the pain a little. "D-damn...was that supposed to happen?" He asks the doctor, frowning.

"Oh absolutely." the doctor says as Chris starts... shrinking! His hair also starts growing out and becoming white!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot shifted as he felt the warm sensation spreading through his body, and his blue eyes widened when he saw that his clothing was getting looser. A little redness went through his cheeks, and he looked back to meet the gaze of the nurse, "Is this... supposed to happen?", he asked.

The schoolgirl's cheeks flushed red as the gynoid spoke, and for a moment she looked rather embarrassed by her own behaviour, until the datapad was handed over and that eager look returned to her eyes. Leaning it against the desk, she signed with the name 'Katherine Belisarius' and then pushed it back over to the receptionist.

"Probably." the nurse says as Elliot's hips expand with a crack, his rear swelling a bit. His scalp itches horribly as his hair grows out rapidly, reaching his hips!

-----

The receptionist takes it and nods.

"Right Miss Belisarius, we'll just need to get you outfitted. Janice here will take care of that." the receptionist says, indicating the gynoid.

KonokoHasano wrote:He acks and staggers back a little, despite it not doing much good. He noticed he could still breath, but didn't think much about it as he thrashed about in desperation!

Susanne's skin starts to go pale and milky, totally smooth with no hair or blemishes as his hair turns a bright blue and starts growing! He can ever start to hear whispering coming from all around him...

Maiden Miki wrote:"OH! You are loud!" jumped Mia a bit as she was a bit surprised at the crown. She smiled weakly and then waved at them. She then began to hop slowly.

"Now jump? Please?" said Mia inbetween lyrics. Her bust jiggle with each hop she did as she sang.

The crowd is so entranced by the interesting things Mia's chest is doing that they all begin to hop on command!

Knight Errant wrote:"Oh fin-ack!" He says, as he is injected! >_<

A tingly burning sensation begins to spread up Dact's arm from the point of injection!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Blaze wrote:"Oh absolutely." the doctor says as Chris starts... shrinking! His hair also starts growing out and becoming white!

Blinking and frowning as he notices everything slowly starting to get bigger around him, Chris D stares at the doctor in confusion. "Um...why is everything growing?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:32 pm

"Oh good! You are hopping," said Mia who was slowly doing so and continuing the jiggling of her bust. She then blushed a little bit and played another cord. She then said, "Well, um...What was I suppose to say? Oh yes...Make sure to get that procedure. It will make you smart and other things."

Mia just began to sway a bit to make her bust go along with it. "Please?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse