Time to open your presents~!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to open your presents~!

Postby Colorbot » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm

The robot shifts to a more compact, red-based form (with red eyes now, of course) in an effort to reduce the size difference a bit. "Oh oh! How about a steed? Like, an animal you ride on to go places?"
Colorbot

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm

"Yeah but I know Blaze was working on something cool for you." Felix says, digging under the tree.

"Huh? Really-cheep?" Bostwick asked, a little excited.

Blaze wrote:"Nah, we're opening out presents when everyone is gone."

Lucy smirks.

"THat went well."

"Hee, glad you had fun."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:14 am

Eagerly grasping the package, Ellie started to tear the wrapping off, and in a much less gentle way than Elliot had done so.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:52 am

Colorbot wrote:The robot shifts to a more compact, red-based form (with red eyes now, of course) in an effort to reduce the size difference a bit. "Oh oh! How about a steed? Like, an animal you ride on to go places?"

"Let Santa see what she has in her sack~"

She takes out an immense sack and rummages inside, pulling out a large box with airholes!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Huh? Really-cheep?" Bostwick asked, a little excited.

Felix pulls out a long box in yellow paper with a red bow.

"Here it is."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hee, glad you had fun."

Suddenly, a small pair of arms wrap around Konoko from behind!

"Merry Christmas Miss Konoko..."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Eagerly grasping the package, Ellie started to tear the wrapping off, and in a much less gentle way than Elliot had done so.

Inside the package is a bolt-action sniper rifle! The stock and forend is made from polished wood and a powerful scope is attached. The barrel is longer then usual and has a metal coil going along it's length. Underneath it is what looks like a slot to put a battery. Laser burned into the stock is a gothic L and E, the horizontal part of the L melding with the bottom line of the E
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:22 am

Blaze wrote:Felix pulls out a long box in yellow paper with a red bow.

"Here it is."

Bostwick's eyes open wide as he quickly gets the box and opens it! "Thanks Felix-cheep!"

Blaze wrote:Suddenly, a small pair of arms wrap around Konoko from behind!

"Merry Christmas Miss Konoko..."

Konoko gives off a bit of a yeep as she looks behind to see who did it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Blaze wrote:Alex giggles.

"Weeell... I know you work for that thiing that doesn't like it when people change, so that knife changes people who have changed back to normal~!"

Inside Yuugi's gift is a large club!

Utsuko's gift is a gift basket! It contains several eggboxes containing free-range eggs, a fondue pot, a box of chocolates and what looks like a notepad and a pen!

"Interesting..." Blaze mutters.

Caine blinks at Alex's explanation. "And... you're giving this to me?" she asks in amazement. "Perhaps I misjudged you..."

Yuugi oooohs, and quickly lifts the club out of the box, waving it around. "Nice! I haven't had a good club or tetsubo in a while! Thanks, kiddo!"

Utsuko's eyes widen. "Ooooh! Eggs! And... a pot for eggs! And a notepad! This is so cool!" she exclaims. She starts drooling slightly at the eggs. "I wonder if I could boil them..."

Mischa chuckles, and looks over the rifle Blaze offers Ellie. "Well... it seems a little odd to give a rifle to a young girl..." he admits. "But I take it you like guns? Or crafting them, at least?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 am

As the paper fell away, Ellie's mouth fell open. Her eyes widened, and she lifted the rifle, her fingers caressing it's surface. "Wow...", she gasped, lifting it up in a fluid motion and peered through the scope. "Blaze, this is... awesome!". Swinging around, she almost whacked Mischa with the end of it, looking through the scope at him as he commented on her present.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am

KonokoHasano wrote:Bostwick's eyes open wide as he quickly gets the box and opens it! "Thanks Felix-cheep!"

Inside is a bat! Unlike Bostwick's current bat, which is made of aluminium and has Zantetsuken written on it, this one seems to be made of a strange gold alloy and Zantetsuken has been laser etched into it. A card is also inside.

Blaze wrote:Konoko gives off a bit of a yeep as she looks behind to see who did it.

It's Nova! She looks up at Konoko with a small smile on her face

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine blinks at Alex's explanation. "And... you're giving this to me?" she asks in amazement. "Perhaps I misjudged you..."

Yuugi oooohs, and quickly lifts the club out of the box, waving it around. "Nice! I haven't had a good club or tetsubo in a while! Thanks, kiddo!"

Utsuko's eyes widen. "Ooooh! Eggs! And... a pot for eggs! And a notepad! This is so cool!" she exclaims. She starts drooling slightly at the eggs. "I wonder if I could boil them..."

Mischa chuckles, and looks over the rifle Blaze offers Ellie. "Well... it seems a little odd to give a rifle to a young girl..." he admits. "But I take it you like guns? Or crafting them, at least?"

Alex tilts her head.

"What do you meeeeeeeeeean~?" o___O

-----

Alex smiiiiiiiles.

"And it's hollow! You can store your favorite driink in it! =D

She opens a cap at the base of the handle to demonstrate.

-----

Jean smiles at Utsuko.

"The fondue pot could be sued for that. The pen and notepad are enchanted to take notes for you automatically, so you can fight and report at the same time!"

-----

"Hell yeah! Guns are a huge part of my life!" Blaze says with pride.

"And don't worry about Ellie. I know she'll be responsible with it."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:As the paper fell away, Ellie's mouth fell open. Her eyes widened, and she lifted the rifle, her fingers caressing it's surface. "Wow...", she gasped, lifting it up in a fluid motion and peered through the scope. "Blaze, this is... awesome!". Swinging around, she almost whacked Mischa with the end of it, looking through the scope at him as he commented on her present.

"Glad you like it~ But it's considered polite to read the card first." Blaze says with a teasing lilt in her voice, taking the card from the box and offering it to Ellie.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

"Oh!". Flipping the rifle up, she props it against her shoulder, smiling at Mischa before turning her attention to the card. "Let's see...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 am

Inside is a bat! Unlike Bostwick's current bat, which is made of aluminium and has Zantetsuken written on it, this one seems to be made of a strange gold alloy and Zantetsuken has been laser etched into it. A card is also inside.

"Woooooooow, this looks amazing-cheep!" Bostwick said as he stared at it with wide eyes. After a moment, he noticed the card and picked it up to read.

Blaze wrote:It's Nova! She looks up at Konoko with a small smile on her face

Konoko sticks her tongue out at Nova, but gives the girl a pat on the head.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Oh!". Flipping the rifle up, she props it against her shoulder, smiling at Mischa before turning her attention to the card. "Let's see...".

THe card reads as follows!

Hey kid.

THis rifle is the first in a series I'm working on of chemical/electromagnetic propellant hybrids. I won't bore you with the details, but the coils along the barrel give the bullet the power and spin to punch through pretty much any anti-assassin measures a target could take. Be sure to change the battery often, they eat up a lot of charge.

I gotta say, it's been amazing to see how far you've come. Seems like yesterday you were this unsure girl coming to me for training and now you're a hitman. I'm really proud of you Ellie.

With love
Blaze xoxo

KonokoHasano wrote:"Woooooooow, this looks amazing-cheep!" Bostwick said as he stared at it with wide eyes. After a moment, he noticed the card and picked it up to read.

The card reads thusly:

HI Bostwick.

I gotta admit, when I heard you were playing hero with a bat with the name of a sharp thing written on it, I laughed. But from what I hear, you've been doing it well, so here's a better bat.

I call it the Gutsy Bat

It has Zantetsuken laser-etched into it so no need to worry about it fading and it's virtually indestructible. Have fun hitting/cutting stuff.

Blaze

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko sticks her tongue out at Nova, but gives the girl a pat on the head.

Nova giggles a bit.

"Scare you did I?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

The card reads thusly:

HI Bostwick.

I gotta admit, when I heard you were playing hero with a bat with the name of a sharp thing written on it, I laughed. But from what I hear, you've been doing it well, so here's a better bat.

I call it the Gutsy Bat

It has Zantetsuken laser-etched into it so no need to worry about it fading and it's virtually indestructible. Have fun hitting/cutting stuff.

Blaze

"Blaze is great-cheep!" Bostwick shouted, giving the bat a swish. "Watch out, mean people, for Bosty is better than ever-cheep!"

Blaze wrote:Nova giggles a bit.

"Scare you did I?"

"Maybe a little." Konoko said, coughing into her fist.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 am

"Thanks, Blaze, it's beautiful!", she gushed. Her hands caressed the body of the weapon. "I can't wait to try this baby out. You're not REALLY gonna try and give me one of those lame shots, are you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 am

Blaze wrote:Alex tilts her head.

"What do you meeeeeeeeeean~?" o___O

-----

Alex smiiiiiiiles.

"And it's hollow! You can store your favorite driink in it! =D

She opens a cap at the base of the handle to demonstrate.

-----

Jean smiles at Utsuko.

"The fondue pot could be sued for that. The pen and notepad are enchanted to take notes for you automatically, so you can fight and report at the same time!"

-----

"Hell yeah! Guns are a huge part of my life!" Blaze says with pride.

"And don't worry about Ellie. I know she'll be responsible with it."

Caine glances at Alex. "Considering that most people in this world object if you try to prevent them from transforming people, or rescue their victims... to provide me with something like this seems unexpectedly generous. Although I should warn you the CTC will likely study this in an effort to replicate its effects." She smiles slightly.

Yuugi's eyes widen! "Oh ho! Although I'm not sure it can store much... unless it's like that gourd Suika has? Hmm! But doesn't it being hollow make it weaker? I'd hate to break it!" she says, swinging the club around some more.

Utsuko ooohs! "Wow! That'll be so convenient! Thank you Jean!!" she says, hugging her friend enthusiastically.

Mischa chuckles. "Interesting... is there anything in particular about them that makes them so appealing?" he asks curiously. He does keep an eye on Ellie, who's swinging that gun around a little carelessly... but he trusts Blaze's assurances that she won't misuse it.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Blaze is great-cheep!" Bostwick shouted, giving the bat a swish. "Watch out, mean people, for Bosty is better than ever-cheep!"

Felix chuckles a bit.

"They should be scared indeed.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Maybe a little." Konoko said, coughing into her fist.

THe fox girl laughs some more and lets go.

"Enjoying the gifts you've gotten so far?"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Thanks, Blaze, it's beautiful!", she gushed. Her hands caressed the body of the weapon. "I can't wait to try this baby out. You're not REALLY gonna try and give me one of those lame shots, are you?".

"Weeeeeeeell..."

Blaze rocks back and forth on her heels.

"I promised that I would give you one before you leave... but if you stayed over for a few days..."

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine glances at Alex. "Considering that most people in this world object if you try to prevent them from transforming people, or rescue their victims... to provide me with something like this seems unexpectedly generous. Although I should warn you the CTC will likely study this in an effort to replicate its effects." She smiles slightly.

Yuugi's eyes widen! "Oh ho! Although I'm not sure it can store much... unless it's like that gourd Suika has? Hmm! But doesn't it being hollow make it weaker? I'd hate to break it!" she says, swinging the club around some more.

Utsuko ooohs! "Wow! That'll be so convenient! Thank you Jean!!" she says, hugging her friend enthusiastically.

Mischa chuckles. "Interesting... is there anything in particular about them that makes them so appealing?" he asks curiously. He does keep an eye on Ellie, who's swinging that gun around a little carelessly... but he trusts Blaze's assurances that she won't misuse it.

"Well~ My big sis was the violet avatar, but she didn't believe in randomly zapping people! @__@ So neither do I~ Alex says with a smile.

-----

"It's maaaaagic~! Holds lotsa stuff and is unbreakable!" Alex says.

-----

"You're welcome Utsuko~"

Jean hugs the raven girl back and kisses he on both cheeks.

-----

"They're simple to use and are made to kill. Perfect for pragmatists like me." Blaze says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse