Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 pm

"I might just do that... ", he said, watching as the woman took his money. Turning away, he looked down at the book, and headed for one of the private rooms. Slipping inside, he closed the door behind him, and set his back pack on the floor before settling into a comfortable armchair, and opened the book up. "Okay, may as well start getting my money's worth", he murmured, and began to read.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:

"Well is there anything particularly old or mysterious you are interested in?"

"Umm....Jewelry?" asked Megan as she looked up at the lady.

I have some jewels from darkest india, and some others i am sure If I look

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"I might just do that... ", he said, watching as the woman took his money. Turning away, he looked down at the book, and headed for one of the private rooms. Slipping inside, he closed the door behind him, and set his back pack on the floor before settling into a comfortable armchair, and opened the book up. "Okay, may as well start getting my money's worth", he murmured, and began to read.

as he reads his hair starts to lengthen
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa nods, and handles the bottle carefully. "Thank you..." He looks it over, running his fingers over the glass.

*Red smoke begins to pour out of the bottle as Mischa rubs it, and soon morphs into the shape of a beautiful woman.* Ugh, finally. I was starting to think I'd never get out of there...
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Elliot slouched in the chair, stretching his legs out infront of him, with the book sitting up on his stomach as he turned the pages, smiling to himself, not noticing that his hair was growing passed his shoulders as he read.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Circe wrote:*Red smoke begins to pour out of the bottle as Mischa rubs it, and soon morphs into the shape of a beautiful woman.* Ugh, finally. I was starting to think I'd never get out of there...

Mischa yeeps, clutching to the bottle tightly as smoke pours free from it... and coalesces into the shape of a sexy genie! "W... wow..." he says. "So there really was a genie inside!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa yeeps, clutching to the bottle tightly as smoke pours free from it... and coalesces into the shape of a sexy genie! "W... wow..." he says. "So there really was a genie inside!"

Yes, yes there was. And, thanks to that bottle you have there, I'm here to serve you. You can call me Sireen.
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Circe wrote:Yes, yes there was. And, thanks to that bottle you have there, I'm here to serve you. You can call me Sireen.

Mischa smiles. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sireen. How long were you in there?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:14 pm

I lost track, to be honest. All I can tell you is that it was entirely too long.
Circe

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Zoei wrote:

"Wh-wh-what the difference between Darkest India and regular India?" asked Megan as she looked at the girl.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot slouched in the chair, stretching his legs out infront of him, with the book sitting up on his stomach as he turned the pages, smiling to himself, not noticing that his hair was growing passed his shoulders as he read.

His hair becomes a brighter blond has he reads his eyes a bright blue ans his body shrinks inward becoming young and feminine, his jeans fuse together and then start to spread out expanding becoming frilly, he continues to shrinking and feminzing until at last he is left a younger teenage girl, her clothing continues to grow out becoming properly a frilly blue dress while his former shirt becomes a white blouse on top leaving him like so

for more mental changes, well eliot was still there but it had to be filtered through the lens of alice, she would answer to alice she would talk and move like alice, she would remember being alice and Eliot but have a hard time proving her eliotness and she knew her book could add to her "friends"*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:

"Wh-wh-what the difference between Darkest India and regular India?" asked Megan as she looked at the girl.

"its a more colourful way of saying it young miss, Oh yes we have some well crafted hair ornaments
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Circe wrote:I lost track, to be honest. All I can tell you is that it was entirely too long.

Mischa smiles. "Well, I'll do my best to avoid keeping you in the bottle, then," he says, peering inside. "So... do you grant wishes?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Ashley gives a shrug as he picks up the doll. "Can't really think of anything, honestly."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley gives a shrug as he picks up the doll. "Can't really think of anything, honestly."

Jewelry is common, I believe we may have some Eastern European works.. if that's acceptable?
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Elliot's feet lifted up from the floor as his legs got slightly shorter, but he was so caught up in the story, that he didn't notice what was happening until it was too late, and he had become a teenage girl in the blue frilly dress and white blouse. Closing the book, Elliot looked up with a smile. "I do think I've read enough for now... ", she said to herself, and got to her feet, causing the dress to swish around. Holding the book under one arm, she walked back to the door, and returned to the shop, looking about with a curious expression.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse