Private Eye: Knight Inside

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Private Eye: Knight Inside

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Dact rolls his eyes.. "Your such a pervert, Elliot..." He says, sighing a bit. Meanwhile... to Zoey! He nods. "Yep!" :D
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Zoey giggles her butt, having to bend over since Dact being a genious the table is below her wait and with her stupid long nails its hard to write so Zoey face is almost on the paper as she writes. Doesn't help her 4 inch heels make her taller still. "Ugh... stupid nails..." she grumbles before correcting her self and showing Elliot the name tag. "So... I just say what I want the uniform to be and put it on him, Dact?" she asks holding the name tag above her breasts.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Dact nods! Shrugging. "Sure... I'm sure you will do a decent job." He says.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Zoey nods and puts the sticker on Elliot! "Well obviously he has to have a skirt" she says, turning to Dact as Elliots pants legs start to push together and fuse! "He also can't have sneakers on. Maybe some mary janes, no?" she says as Elliots sneakers start to change and morph too! Becoming more femenine and simple! "Oh and those cute little socks too with the frills" she quickly adds chuckling as Elliots socks become more think and the hems start to sprout frills as they start to creep up his legs at the same time his pants are turning into a skirt!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm

"Skirt?", gasped Elliot as he heard Zoey. "Wait... but I'm not a girl!", he protested as his jeans started to fuse together, and he felt his sneakers shifting around his feet, while his socks sprouted frills around the tops. "Zoey!", he whined, "You said uniform! You never said THIS!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Zoey grinned as she turned to Elliot. "What? I haven't even finished!" she said as Elliots shoes became black and opened up at the top just as a little strap came over to keep the foot in place as the shoes turned into a velvet material! His socks crawled up all the way to above hes knee's staying white but with cute frills! His pants... well now skirt started to shorten and shots mid thigh! Still the same color as his previous pants.

"Well I think its turning out quiet nice" she comments as she rubs her chin. "How about make it like one of those school girls with the pleated thing going on... and maybe grey with some red square lines" she said outloud. As she did, the skirt followed orders and started to change! "And that shirt has to go, maybe a white button up blouse with those poofy shoulders... and more frills, why not?" she said as Elliots shirt sleeves became short, his shoulder poofed a bit and the hem of his collar and sleeves gained some small white frills! "Oh oh! He also needs those girly pig tail things with blue ribbons and a blue hairband to it matches his eyes!" she said enjoying the face of that little annoying boys face as his hair seemed to come alive and start brushing itself to the sides as ribbons tied to keep them on place and a hair kept it all neat!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Elliot started to back away from her, his hair flopping down as he leaned forward to stare in horror at his shoes and the short denim skirt around his thighs. "Dact! C'mon... explain to her that her uniform is appropriate for her gender... and this is not!", he whined, turning just as the skirt started to change again, and he felt it swish about. "This is my favourite shir-".

His cries cut off as he watched the colour fade from the shirt, turning it white before the shoulders poofed out and the frills started to appear. "Stop talking!", he begged, turning back to Zoey just as his blonde hair was pulled into pigtails, and they flicked around as he tried to grab onto her, "This is all wrong, Zoooey!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Zoey frowned and leaned down at the boy with her arms on her hips as she once again gave her back to Dactylos. "No! What is wrong is you always chasing after me! You wanted to play hardball we'll fine I can play hardball too!" she said poking the boys shoulder to send him off balance! "How about those undies? I think they should be some cute blue panties, those with little princess and fairy tales pictures on them little girls wear" she kept on talking as what she said became true! "All girls love to paint their nails too, I guess you looking like one should do the same" she said as Elliots nails become covered in a average coat of blue! "Now how about we finish this with a nice red tie~" said Zoey with a nod as around Elliots neck a red tie materialized, leaving the boy in what could be either a school girls uniform or a dumbed down sized office uniform. Hard to tell with all the cute going on.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Elliot let out a cry as his shoulders were poked, and he felt a tickle under the skirt as he stumbled, quickly grabbing the skirt to hold it down. He winced as he saw his his fingernails turn blue before the red tie appeared hanging down his chest. His cheeks were bright red as he looked down for a moment or two, surveying the damage, and then back up at Zoey in embarrassment, "How can I go out and help Dact like this?!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Dact stares dumbly as Zoey proceeds to dress Elliot in feminine clothes... blinking. "Errrm... interesting." o.o;
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Zoey frowns and puts her hands on her waist. "The same way I'm supposed to do anything in this outfit!" replies Zoey glaring at the boy, obviously annoyed.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:47 am

"You're a girl! Nobody outside is gonna think it's odd that you're dressed like that! The only staring you'll get will be the good kind", blushed Elliot, still tugging on the plaid skirt. "But I'm a boy! If I go out there like this... people are going to laugh!", he whined. In reality, apart from his flat chest, there was nothing about Elliot's appearance to suggest he was actually a boy under the school uniform.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Zoey blushes red as Elliot mentions the staring and quickly covers up her chest. "H-Hey! They will not!" >///< "Besides, you look alot like a girl! A rather flat one, but a girl non the less!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 am

Elliot huffed, the skirt swishing as he back off and sat on the edge of the desk. He'd been in a skirt enough to know to keep his thighs together as he did so. He glanced at Dact and blushed, "Where do we star?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 am

Zoey also huffed and sat on the chair of her secretary desk. Her thighs remained together, not to show anything unwanted to the 2 boys in the room. Well... 1 1/2 boys in the room. She crossed her arms under her chest and sighed, before with one hand she adjusted her smart looking glasses, waiting for Dacts reply. She was so glad to not be standing in those high heels of hers.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse