Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:20 am

Elliot winced as his hips cracked, and latched onto the arm of the nurse. His nose wrinkled as the itching spread across his scalp, and let out a moan as his free have reached up to scratch it. His cheeks flush red as he felt his bottom swelling inside his clothes. "Just what was in that needle?", he asked with a nervous tone.

Katherine nodded, and turned to the gynoid before pausing, and looked around, frowning slightly. "Where did Elliot go?", she asked aloud, sounding more suprised than concerned. "Eh, probably just got bored. He's not very into science...".
Last edited by Harri-chan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Susanne's skin starts to go pale and milky, totally smooth with no hair or blemishes as his hair turns a bright blue and starts growing! He can ever start to hear whispering coming from all around him...

He looks around for the whispering, feeling increasingly more wary and freaked out, especially when the changes start to happen. Why did he even come here?!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Marky wrote:Blinking and frowning as he notices everything slowly starting to get bigger around him, Chris D stares at the doctor in confusion. "Um...why is everything growing?"

The doctor says nothing, just making notes on a clipboard as Chris's skin becomes soft and smooth as his groin inverts, becoming it's female counterpart! His now baggy clothes shrink, becoming a white dress with a red sash and bell hair ornaments. His eyes become red as the rune glows! Suddenly, a pool of darkness seems to seep out of the air, becoming a shadowy demon! Chris is now a demon summoner!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh good! You are hopping," said Mia who was slowly doing so and continuing the jiggling of her bust. She then blushed a little bit and played another cord. She then said, "Well, um...What was I suppose to say? Oh yes...Make sure to get that procedure. It will make you smart and other things."

Mia just began to sway a bit to make her bust go along with it. "Please?"

A few continue to stare, but several flock into the dome! The guard smirks and gives Mia a thumbs up.

"Keep it up!"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot winced as his hips cracked, and latched onto the arm of the nurse. His nose wrinkled as the itching spread across his scalp, and let out a moan as his free have reached up to scratch it. His cheeks flush red as he felt his bottom swelling inside his clothes. "Just what was in that needle?", he asked with a nervous tone.

Katherine nodded, and turned to the gynoid before pausing, and looked around, frowning slightly. "Where did Elliot go?", she asked aloud, sounding more suprised than concerned. "Eh, probably just got bored. He's not very into science...".

"The Echidna Strain induces sudden mutations in whoever is injected, hopefully granting them powers in the process." the nurse explains as Elliot's hair becomes curly, his eyes widening with thick lashes! His lips plump a bit... but his groin remains male! His clothes seem to flash as they shrink, becoming tight and clinging to his body, shifting to become a sky blue dress similar to the catgirl guard's, incredibly short! His socks crawl up his legs, becoming stretchy and sky blue, meeting and melding together at his waist, now stockings! His shoes shrink, their heels rising up, leaving him in 4-inch high heels!

-----

"I believe he's undergoing the treatment now." the gynoid says as they arrive outside a door labeled 'Armory'. She places her hand on the door and it opens, revealing a room filled with various weapons and armor!

"Okay, let's find something that would fit you."

KonokoHasano wrote:He looks around for the whispering, feeling increasingly more wary and freaked out, especially when the changes start to happen. Why did he even come here?!

The whispers get louder, soon becoming audible!

"So, they finally found a suitable host eh~?"

Susanne's body begins to slim down, his waist contracting as his hips and rear expand! His chest starts to tingle as fat builds around his nipples as his legs become long and shapely!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Elliot seemed to realise what a foolish decision he'd made, but it was too late. His blue eyes looked down, watching as the long blonde hair started to curl around him, the fluttering of his eyelids exaggerated by the thickening of his lashes. He swallowed a deep breath, nervously chewing the plumped lips, waiting for what seemed inevitable.... but it never came.

This seemed to embarrass him more as his clothes first tightened, making his figure more clear, and then began to reshape into a dress like the one he had been admiring so much on the cat girl. He squirmed as his socks stretched all the way up into a pair of stockings, while still he remained a boy... albeit an extremely feminine boy in a dress!

There was a gasp as his shoes suddenly sprouted heels, and he was pushed forward, his round butt being forced out slightly by the new posture, only his grasp on the nurse preventing him from falling flat on his face. He recovered, but was stood somewhat awkwardly, like a young deer taking it's first steps on skinny legs.

One hand brushed down the dress, cringing at the tightness of it, before he met the nurse's gaze again and sucked in a deep breath, "I don't know what's going on here... but I don't think your Echidna Strain is working properly... ".

-----

Katherine seemed suprised at the news, her eyebrows arching briefly, but she was too fascinated by the lure of new knowledge to really stop and wonder. "Armory?", she asked, with an amused tone. Her tongue pressed into the corner of her cheek for a moment and she broke into a grin. "Do I look like I can handle a gun to you?", she asked, shaking her head as she walked through, turning slightly to look around at the vast array of weapons and armour. "You're actually serious?", she murmured, the amusement gone as the gynoid spoke of fitting something to fit her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor says nothing, just making notes on a clipboard as Chris's skin becomes soft and smooth as his groin inverts, becoming it's female counterpart! His now baggy clothes shrink, becoming a white dress with a red sash and bell hair ornaments. His eyes become red as the rune glows! Suddenly, a pool of darkness seems to seep out of the air, becoming a shadowy demon! Chris is now a demon summoner!

Chris D lets out an eep as he becomes a girl, before pausing as her eyes become red, the rune glowing. Blinkblinking in a bit of shock, Chris turns back to see the shadowy demon. "Holy ****..." D says, stunned, backing away from the demon a little bit, not quite realizing it is her that summoned the demon, at least not at the moment.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Blaze wrote:A few continue to stare, but several flock into the dome! The guard smirks and gives Mia a thumbs up.

"Keep it up!"

"O-o-okay," said Mia as she began to sing a bit more but it was coming out sounding like moans of sorts. She then began to move slowly in front of the crowd. Between moans she then said, "Do this please. Let them help you!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Dact winces a bit at the tingle burn. "It feels like you injected me with rubbing alcohol..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 pm

The whispers get louder, soon becoming audible!

"So, they finally found a suitable host eh~?"

Susanne's body begins to slim down, his waist contracting as his hips and rear expand! His chest starts to tingle as fat builds around his nipples as his legs become long and shapely!

"Who the hell's there, and a suitable host for what?!" He managed to get out, squirming in discomfort as the changes happen. "A-- Ah... this... gah..." Feels his chest a bit as he stares at his lower body.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot seemed to realise what a foolish decision he'd made, but it was too late. His blue eyes looked down, watching as the long blonde hair started to curl around him, the fluttering of his eyelids exaggerated by the thickening of his lashes. He swallowed a deep breath, nervously chewing the plumped lips, waiting for what seemed inevitable.... but it never came.

This seemed to embarrass him more as his clothes first tightened, making his figure more clear, and then began to reshape into a dress like the one he had been admiring so much on the cat girl. He squirmed as his socks stretched all the way up into a pair of stockings, while still he remained a boy... albeit an extremely feminine boy in a dress!

There was a gasp as his shoes suddenly sprouted heels, and he was pushed forward, his round butt being forced out slightly by the new posture, only his grasp on the nurse preventing him from falling flat on his face. He recovered, but was stood somewhat awkwardly, like a young deer taking it's first steps on skinny legs.

One hand brushed down the dress, cringing at the tightness of it, before he met the nurse's gaze again and sucked in a deep breath, "I don't know what's going on here... but I don't think your Echidna Strain is working properly... ".

-----

Katherine seemed suprised at the news, her eyebrows arching briefly, but she was too fascinated by the lure of new knowledge to really stop and wonder. "Armory?", she asked, with an amused tone. Her tongue pressed into the corner of her cheek for a moment and she broke into a grin. "Do I look like I can handle a gun to you?", she asked, shaking her head as she walked through, turning slightly to look around at the vast array of weapons and armour. "You're actually serious?", she murmured, the amusement gone as the gynoid spoke of fitting something to fit her.

The nurse blinks and takes out some kind of device, pointing it at Elliot. After a few second, it ping.

"Hmm... guess you got unlucky. There's a 5% chance that the virus will mutate you, but not grant any powers. It was in the contract, so you shouldn't be surprised."

-----

"Never said anything about a gun."

The gynoid starts looking through the shelves before picking up what looks like a silver gray collar. She splits it in half, a hinge holding it together.

"Put this on around your neck."

Marky wrote:Chris D lets out an eep as he becomes a girl, before pausing as her eyes become red, the rune glowing. Blinkblinking in a bit of shock, Chris turns back to see the shadowy demon. "Holy ****..." D says, stunned, backing away from the demon a little bit, not quite realizing it is her that summoned the demon, at least not at the moment.

The demon doesn't make any threatening motions towards Chris D.

"Innate demon summoning... not bad." the doctor says

Maiden Miki wrote:"O-o-okay," said Mia as she began to sing a bit more but it was coming out sounding like moans of sorts. She then began to move slowly in front of the crowd. Between moans she then said, "Do this please. Let them help you!"

More and more snap free of the spell and head inside, but a bigger and bigger crowd keeps coming in!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact winces a bit at the tingle burn. "It feels like you injected me with rubbing alcohol..."

Dact's scalp starts to itch as his hair starts to become shaggier, blue colour spreading from the roots to the tips!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Who the hell's there, and a suitable host for what?!" He managed to get out, squirming in discomfort as the changes happen. "A-- Ah... this... gah..." Feels his chest a bit as he stares at his lower body.

His chest begins to swell impressively into a pair of breasts! A sharp tug between his legs leaves Susanne suiting his... her name much more now!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:29 am

His chest begins to swell impressively into a pair of breasts! A sharp tug between his legs leaves Susanne suiting his... her name much more now!

"D-- Damn it, this isn't fair at all." She said, punching the ground. "At least my name fits now, but screw that, man!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Blaze wrote:The demon doesn't make any threatening motions towards Chris D.

"Innate demon summoning... not bad." the doctor says

Continuing to stare at the demon in awe, Chris D pauses, before looking back over at the doctor, blinking in confusion. "...innate demon summoning?" She says, before glancing around for a moment, suddenly pausing a few moments later. "Wait. You mean I summoned this?! Aw, hell yeah." D says, a beaming smile on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Dact... itches his scalp! "What..." He grumbles a bit. "This whateveritis have side effects?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:24 pm

"The contract? I... oh... right... ", he murmured, looking embarrassed, his blue eyes glancing down at himself again as he adjusted the dress slightly before wincing. "You mean... I could have had real powers? Like a super hero?".

Katherine eyed the collar hesitantly, but she stepped forward, taking it with both hands. Turning it around slightly, she examined it, and then brought it slowly up around her throat, and snapped it closed. "Just why does a thing like this belong in the armoury?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:40 am

"Umm...." said Maya seeing the crowd gathering. She blinked a few times and was feeling a bit more nervous then before. She waved at everybody and it made her bust sway. "Hello everybody! You-you-you like a song?"

Maya's eyes then went wide and they glazed over. She then had a mischievous smile on her face.

"WELL THEN YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!" yelled Maya as she began to make several suggestive poses. She then pressed her guitar close to her chest and licked it. "Now listen!"

Maya then began to play a long cord on her guitar and was yelling out lyrics that could throw the crowd into a frenzy. The girl made several moans as she was singing about what they wanted her to tell the crowd.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"D-- Damn it, this isn't fair at all." She said, punching the ground. "At least my name fits now, but screw that, man!"

*Suddenly, Susanne's clothes disintegrate into even more smoke, swirling around her naked form! However, new ones begin to manifest from it! First, a pair of dark blue panties, settling over her flat mound and riding up her butt a bit. Next, a pair of purple stockings form on her smooth legs, feeling rather nice against her bare skin. A pair of intricate high heels form on her feet, silver with parts that coil up her legs.

A sleeveless dress materializes on her body, white and lavender vertical stripes around the torso but the skirt is dark blue with light blue frills, lavender eyes all over it. Detached sleeves form on her arms, a matching pattern as her skirt around the upper arms, but plan white on the lower arms, incredibly ruffly around the wrist. A ribbon ties itself into a bow in her hair, same pattern again as a silver choker forms on her neck, locked into place with a broken heart-shaped lock.

Finally, the smoke clears, revealing Susanne and the smoke being's form!

Marky wrote:Continuing to stare at the demon in awe, Chris D pauses, before looking back over at the doctor, blinking in confusion. "...innate demon summoning?" She says, before glancing around for a moment, suddenly pausing a few moments later. "Wait. You mean I summoned this?! Aw, hell yeah." D says, a beaming smile on her face.

The doctor gives a small smile.

"You seem to like it. Enough that the change in form is fair compensation?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... itches his scalp! "What..." He grumbles a bit. "This whateveritis have side effects?"

"Could say that." the nurse says as Dact's hair starts growing, becoming blue! Speaking of blue, patches of his skin has become a lighter blue, and it's spreading!

Harri-chan wrote:"The contract? I... oh... right... ", he murmured, looking embarrassed, his blue eyes glancing down at himself again as he adjusted the dress slightly before wincing. "You mean... I could have had real powers? Like a super hero?".

Katherine eyed the collar hesitantly, but she stepped forward, taking it with both hands. Turning it around slightly, she examined it, and then brought it slowly up around her throat, and snapped it closed. "Just why does a thing like this belong in the armoury?".

"Yeah, but guess you got the short straw here." the nurse says with a slight shrug.

"Sorry kid, it happens."

-----

As the choker is clipped on, suddenly, some kind of black material starts spilling from it, consuming everything below it! It wraps around Katherine's body, becoming some kind of full body suit! A gray metal chestplate forms, constricting Katherine's still developing chest as a pair of gray armoured knee-high boots form on her feet, matching gauntlets forming on her hands and lower arms. A belt with a few pouches hanging from it forms around her waist.

"There we go, enjoy your Einherjar tech suit. Capable of elevating even the weakest of human to the level of a Niflheim android."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Umm...." said Maya seeing the crowd gathering. She blinked a few times and was feeling a bit more nervous then before. She waved at everybody and it made her bust sway. "Hello everybody! You-you-you like a song?"

Maya's eyes then went wide and they glazed over. She then had a mischievous smile on her face.

"WELL THEN YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!" yelled Maya as she began to make several suggestive poses. She then pressed her guitar close to her chest and licked it. "Now listen!"

Maya then began to play a long cord on her guitar and was yelling out lyrics that could throw the crowd into a frenzy. The girl made several moans as she was singing about what they wanted her to tell the crowd.

The crowd cheers wildly, some rushing in, others getting massive nosebleeds. THe gynoid on guard starts recording the show with her internal video camera.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse