Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whatevr waves to Ambush and Viridi on their way out. "See ya later. Be interesting, new old goddess!"

Viridi: Always have been!

*Without anything further to say, she and Ambush warp away in a fast-fading pillar of green light.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Mhm..." Ayako nods. "It's vely soft and pretty."
Whatevr waves to Ambush and Viridi on their way out. "See ya later. Be interesting, new old goddess!" She then turns her attention to the dragon-girl and Goggles. "Are you two gonna sit around on the grass all day?"

Momentarily forgotten they were in public, being poked back to reality by the wolf-woman's comment. Face red again realizing how clingy they have been doing out for anyone to see. "Ah?! Oh, yea sorry..." getting back up a bit embarrassed, brushing off some dirt from her hips and legs. Helping Ayako back up as well. "Umm yea...I guess we should be doing... something... umm... wait~ Where did creepy-mouth-cat go and the cute blonde girl?", she looks around confused, not having paid much attention besides on Ayako for the most of the time now.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Ayako seems less embarrassed about all the hugging in public, but maybe she just doesn't know. Either way, she accepts the help getting up and imitates the brushing-dirt-off although there's hardly any on her.
"It hardly bothers me," says Whatevr, "I just thought I'd ask. They went to get Viridi a job or something."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"It's good to meet you as well," says Jade, nodding. Her stomach grumbles slightly, and she looks down at it. "I...seem to need sustenance. Um..I dislike to ask this of you, but I don't really have any possessions besides what I'm wearing at the moment..." She looks back up at Ookalf with an expression that, probably unintentionally, resembles a puppy begging for food.

Hey, it's fine. Let's get you something to eat, and then we can worry about stuff like that. *Ookalf glances again at the Nothing, thinking.* ...Food from that probably wouldn't be very good, would it?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:04 pm

"Well, umm, what should we do... I guess we could draw things some more?", looking at Ayako, "Any ideas of what we should draw?" unconsciously holding the dragon-girl's hand.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Jade adjusts her glasses. "What prior observations I have suggest a high probability of winding up with a food-person that way instead of actually getting something to eat."

"Ah, um..a neko? Olrr-uh...usagi?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Jade adjusts her glasses. "What prior observations I have suggest a high probability of winding up with a food-person that way instead of actually getting something to eat."

Yeah, that's about what I was thinking... I guess we'll have to look for food somewhere else. *Leaving the Nothing alone for now, Ookalf leads Jade away in search of lunch!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Excitedly smiles at the idea, "Ohh I can try to draw a very cute neko-girl, awesome idea Ayako-chan~", rushing over to the Nothingness slightly but still gently pulling Ayako's hand with her.
Then settling down near the edge, taking her trusty pencil and this time, less fearfully, starts drawing on it to the best at her ability, though given how the big scale she was drawing, not settling for small drawing but something more life-scale, might not be so practical though...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Goggles's artistic skills may not be all that great, but whenever she looks away from one part of the drawing to work on another the lines she's not looking at subtly readjust themselves into something more like what she has in her head. Ayako quietly giggles seeing her new friend's enthusiasm, and once the drawing's through she says, "It looks rearry good, Goggors!"

Jade follows Ookalf, her tail wagging behind her. ((New topic? I can make one if you don't want to))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Jade follows Ookalf, her tail wagging behind her. ((New topic? I can make one if you don't want to))

(Yeah, that sounds good. Could you start it?)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Adding a few of the finishing touches, she takes a few steps back to get a better view... unfortunately not realizing she took a few steps back on the 'white'. "Oh, did I draw that, when did I become this good, haha?" she giggles in delight.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Whatever part of Goggles' body steps in the nothing zone starts to tingle like a limb going to sleep, and if it stays for more than a few seconds, it actually goes numb. Ayako is distracted by looking at the drawing still, and Whatevr, who is watching the pair from a distance by now, doesn't seem interested in giving a warning.

((new thread!))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:29 pm

"Hmmm, maybe if I still add a--Huh?" she tried to take a step forward but her numb legs seemed to be unresponsive, resulting in her falling forward, landing on her hands and knees into the 'white', "Oh... this doesn't look good..."
Still trying to get up on her own though, not wanting to alarm Ayako and potentially bait her into danger as wel.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Goggles falls entirely into the Nothing and disappears, from the outside looking like something on a white-backgrounded etch-a-sketch being given a vigorous sketch. From the inside, her senses rapidly fade off to nothingness. And then...she wakes up again, looking out from a somewhat familiar position toward Ayako, who's looking around in confusion. There's something really off...she only seems able to move back and forth a little, not forward or backwards, and talking requires a great amount of effort.

((Hopefully I interpreted which direction she's supposed to have fallen toward correctly. Let me know if wrong.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 pm

(( Yea sounds alright ^^))
' Oh no, this is bad... ' she thinks, watching Ayako look around all upset, she tries to move forwards towards Ayako but just can barely move at all ' I'm... I'm stuck?! ' , putting great effort into trying to shout and wave her hands,"H-..h-.help~!"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse