Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Zoei wrote:
"its a more colourful way of saying it young miss, Oh yes we have some well crafted hair ornaments

"Oh-oh-oh what other kind of jewelry you have?" asked Megan as she blinked and then said, "I-I-I would also like to see the hair ornaments too."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Jewelry is common, I believe we may have some Eastern European works.. if that's acceptable?

"Hmm... Eastern European works... what do you have in regards to that?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa smiles. "Well, I'll do my best to avoid keeping you in the bottle, then," he says, peering inside. "So... do you grant wishes?"

Yes, that's part of the whole "bound to a bottle" thing. You let me out, so now I do whatever you want me to. ...Just try to keep it clean, okay?
Circe

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:
"its a more colourful way of saying it young miss, Oh yes we have some well crafted hair ornaments

"Oh-oh-oh what other kind of jewelry you have?" asked Megan as she blinked and then said, "I-I-I would also like to see the hair ornaments too."

Rings, earings, necklaces, Hair oranamentation, is there a particular colour or gem you are interested in?

KonokoHasano wrote:
Jewelry is common, I believe we may have some Eastern European works.. if that's acceptable?

"Hmm... Eastern European works... what do you have in regards to that?"

Items from those lands, blades of the cossaks, rugs, staturary, icons"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Elliot approaches Lady Zoei, slipping her arms behind her back, still holding the book there, and smiled up at the woman. "Excuse me, Ma'am, but have you seen my cat? I seem to have lost her and I'm very worried about her... ", explained the teenage girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Circe wrote:Yes, that's part of the whole "bound to a bottle" thing. You let me out, so now I do whatever you want me to. ...Just try to keep it clean, okay?

Mischa nods. "Is there a limit on the number of wishes?" he asks curiously.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

"I'm curious about these blades. Can you direct me to them?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot approaches Lady Zoei, slipping her arms behind her back, still holding the book there, and smiled up at the woman. "Excuse me, Ma'am, but have you seen my cat? I seem to have lost her and I'm very worried about her... ", explained the teenage girl.

"No I have not young miss, Miss Samantha is the only kitten I have seen in the area, perhaps you may need to search the city proper?"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa nods. "Is there a limit on the number of wishes?" he asks curiously.

As many as you want, as long as bottle's yours.
Circe

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Giving a shrug, Ashley carried the doll with him towards the Cossack blades and examined them, picking up one to feel it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:37 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'm curious about these blades. Can you direct me to them?"

*she directs the young man to a set of cavalry sabres of hungarian design, some of cossak and some medieval blade*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Zoei wrote:Rings, earings, necklaces, Hair oranamentation, is there a particular colour or gem you are interested in?

"Well I do like the color purple. You-you-you got anything in purple?" said Megan as she nodded a bit. "Maybe White?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Elliot chewed her bottom lip, glancing back towards the windows of the shop, and then back up at Zoei. "I'm not really supposed to wander off without an adult, Ma'am... but... she can't have gone far. I'm sure Mother wouldn't mind if I just went for a little walk... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:Rings, earings, necklaces, Hair oranamentation, is there a particular colour or gem you are interested in?

"Well I do like the color purple. You-you-you got anything in purple?" said Megan as she nodded a bit. "Maybe White?"

"Pearls, Amythist?

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot chewed her bottom lip, glancing back towards the windows of the shop, and then back up at Zoei. "I'm not really supposed to wander off without an adult, Ma'am... but... she can't have gone far. I'm sure Mother wouldn't mind if I just went for a little walk... ".

"The neighborhood is quite safe, no need to worry"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Circe wrote:As many as you want, as long as bottle's yours.

Mischa smiles. "Wow... although I suppose I should avoid making any particularly silly wishes..." he admits.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse