When Popsicle is Possible!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: When Popsicle is Possible!

Postby Raleigh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 am

Right. I'm off then. Your lack of attention is starting to give me a headache. *Begins disappearing grumbling about violet.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:25 am

Marky wrote:Sam acks as the twin orbs of light hit her, her eyes wide at the sudden bursts of light, catching her off-guard.

(You know....I hate when I have don't have the image ready and have to look for them but I love it when I find a better one haha)

Soon Sam's black hair began to become reddish brown as it was growing to be at her shoulders. It soon began to tie itself into a cute ponytail as a pink cloth hairband appeared in her hair. Sam soon began to grow taller as her body frame was thin and tall. She was aging a bit as her bust began to balloon out to be two huge mounds. Her school girl skirt was dying blue as she had a pair of white slip on shoes on. Her schoolblouse was becoming a pink sting tied blouse with a blue and white striped tube shirt. A DS appears in Sam's hand which had a few downloadable game that were cute. Soon Sam's eyes turned yellow as she was filled with cute thoughts along with the want to pose cutely and a strong attraction to females. Soon Sam was now a [url=http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=203053cute female gamer.[/url]

"OH? Who are you?" asked Maki as she looked at Sam. Maki's bust was being squeeze against the table as she lean forward.

Raleigh wrote:Right. I'm off then. Your lack of attention is starting to give me a headache. *Begins disappearing grumbling about violet.*

"Off what? Do you want another ice cream? Those are good for headaches," said Maki as she look at Raleigh and handed him another popsicle.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 am

Eh sure. *Takes the popsicle and eats it.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(You know....I hate when I have don't have the image ready and have to look for them but I love it when I find a better one haha)

Soon Sam's black hair began to become reddish brown as it was growing to be at her shoulders. It soon began to tie itself into a cute ponytail as a pink cloth hairband appeared in her hair. Sam soon began to grow taller as her body frame was thin and tall. She was aging a bit as her bust began to balloon out to be two huge mounds. Her school girl skirt was dying blue as she had a pair of white slip on shoes on. Her schoolblouse was becoming a pink sting tied blouse with a blue and white striped tube shirt. A DS appears in Sam's hand which had a few downloadable game that were cute. Soon Sam's eyes turned yellow as she was filled with cute thoughts along with the want to pose cutely and a strong attraction to females. Soon Sam was now a cute female gamer.

"OH? Who are you?" asked Maki as she looked at Sam. Maki's bust was being squeeze against the table as she lean forward.

Sam blinkblinks and blushes quite a bit as she takes a small step back from Maki. "Um...Sam." She says, unknowingly stepping into a cute pose once she makes another step back. "Say, um...could I have another popsicle?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Raleigh wrote:Eh sure. *Takes the popsicle and eats it.*

(You want to see if you won anything?)

"Is it like good! I think like they are good! I so like want to buy like ten of them!" said Maki happily as she looked at Raleigh with happy eyes.

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks and blushes quite a bit as she takes a small step back from Maki. "Um...Sam." She says, unknowingly stepping into a cute pose once she makes another step back. "Say, um...could I have another popsicle?"

"Oh like hello Sam~. I get you a popsicle," said Maki as she smiled and nods. She then spins around and bends over as she reach into the chest. Her butt was wiggling as she was trying to reach into and dig for a popsicle.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh like hello Sam~. I get you a popsicle," said Maki as she smiled and nods. She then spins around and bends over as she reach into the chest. Her butt was wiggling as she was trying to reach into and dig for a popsicle.

Sam can't help but stare at Maki as she digs for a popsicle, blushing a bit as the thoughts run through her mind, before she quickly turns on her DS and stands there in a cute pose, trying to get Maki off of her mind.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 am

*Checks the sticks on all the ones he has eaten so far.* I suppose.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:18 am

Marky wrote:
Sam can't help but stare at Maki as she digs for a popsicle, blushing a bit as the thoughts run through her mind, before she quickly turns on her DS and stands there in a cute pose, trying to get Maki off of her mind.

Sam would see that her game was some of dating sims game where the character she was playing was female and she was working on the story to date another female character.

"So many! Which one!" said Maki as she was busy grabbing a few still wiggling her butt.

Raleigh wrote:*Checks the sticks on all the ones he has eaten so far.* I suppose.

(Would you believe me that out of he four (I included the one that you were eating right now) that only one of them was a winner? (I am doing this winner/loser thing via random number generator))

Raleigh would see that only one of his sticks was a winner which was the one he got just now. It seems like he was eating a Green Apple and Pina Cololata flavor popsicle.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 am

Yay, I win. Don't know what but I win.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Sam would see that her game was some of dating sims game where the character she was playing was female and she was working on the story to date another female character.

"So many! Which one!" said Maki as she was busy grabbing a few still wiggling her butt.

Sam pauses for a moment. "Um...got a red-and-white one?" She says, posing cutely while playing her DS, not really minding the Sims game.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 am

Raleigh wrote:Yay, I win. Don't know what but I win.

"I dunno," said Maki as she looked at Raleigh.

Soon Raleigh's figure began to change as he was becoming a bit shorter. His body was becoming feminine as his hair was becoming purple and was forming itself to be a few inches above his shoulders. Soon his clothing began to change into a white one piece dress made with thin cloth. There was a blue bow made with thin string. This outfit showed off Raleigh's new womanly body. Soon two huge mounds appeared on Raleigh's chest as long boots appear on his legs. A skinny leather belt wrapped around his waist as a pair of feathery wings appeared out of his back. One wing was larger then the other while the other was very small. Soon a pull between Raleigh's legs made him into a female. Raleigh's mind soon began to drop in intelligence but made her feel innocent and holy as she was now a bimbo angel.

Marky wrote:
Sam pauses for a moment. "Um...got a red-and-white one?" She says, posing cutely while playing her DS, not really minding the Sims game.

"Let me see..." said Maki as she tries to dig in the chest and blinked. Maki looks as if she was about to fall into the chest. "I don't see ones but I do see a lot of Popsicles.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 am

Does this mean I have to preside over that little contest to be queen again?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Let me see..." said Maki as she tries to dig in the chest and blinked. Maki looks as if she was about to fall into the chest. "I don't see ones but I do see a lot of Popsicles.

Sam blinkblinks a little, before giggling and shaking her head, moving on over. "Here, let me look." She says, peering in there with Maki.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Raleigh wrote:Does this mean I have to preside over that little contest to be queen again?

"Maybe. I guess so," said Maki who had no idea what was being talked about.

Marky wrote:
Sam blinkblinks a little, before giggling and shaking her head, moving on over. "Here, let me look." She says, peering in there with Maki.

"Oh okay!" said Maki as she nods from inside and all that could be see was a shaking butt.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh okay!" said Maki as she nods from inside and all that could be see was a shaking butt.

Sam blushes a bit at this. "Um...Maki, maybe get out and let me look inside?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse