Debut Concert in Muffinville Park!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Debut Concert in Muffinville Park!

Postby Azathoth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Aziko giggles, patting Zoey on the shoulder. "She is just making new fans." ^^
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 pm

The two concert-goers stare at each other in awkward silence.

".... Doc! Your hair! It's changed color!" stammers Bones.

"My hair? Look at your face!" O____o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Stellar Flare goes into another song! Pyrotechnics go off, lasers move in intricate patterns and holographic starts swirl around Stellar Flare's body as she dances to her own music. As she sings, the changes continue to sweep through the crowd! Several seem to notice, but the allure of their idol's singing and dancing draws their attention and holds it.

Yoko's clothes begin to shift, becoming white. Her pant legs rip away and become tighter, becoming frillier at the ends as her shoes become black. The remains of her pants fuse with her shirt. Frills grow out from the resulting garment as two long trails of cloth grow out that the front and back. Her sleeves tear off and move down her arms. On her right arm, the cloth grows, becoming an elbow-length glove while on her left it becomes a leather belt on her upper arm and a bracelet

As for Bones, the mastermind's suit starts to change! His pant legs fuse together as the waistband fuses with his shirt. Suddenly, he pants explode out into a frilly black dress! His jacket gains white frills down the front along with a small blue tie as his socks crawl up his legs, becoming stockings! His shoes gain a bit of heel to them as well.

Doc actually gains a bit of height as his clothes become a red and white low-cut dress along with a white cape! Fingerless shoulder-length white gloves form on his smooth arms as white thighhighs crawl up his legs! His shoes become adorable polished black mary janes as a brown scarf ties around his neck
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Blaze wrote:Stellar Flare goes into another song! Pyrotechnics go off, lasers move in intricate patterns and holographic starts swirl around Stellar Flare's body as she dances to her own music. As she sings, the changes continue to sweep through the crowd! Several seem to notice, but the allure of their idol's singing and dancing draws their attention and holds it.

Yoko's clothes begin to shift, becoming white. Her pant legs rip away and become tighter, becoming frillier at the ends as her shoes become black. The remains of her pants fuse with her shirt. Frills grow out from the resulting garment as two long trails of cloth grow out that the front and back. Her sleeves tear off and move down her arms. On her right arm, the cloth grows, becoming an elbow-length glove while on her left it becomes a leather belt on her upper arm and a bracelet.

I... uh... *Yoko tries to raise some protest against her current transformation, but this soon slips her mind as Stellar Flare's song once again takes hold.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:12 am

"Making new fans?! Shes transforming the audience or something! I have to stop this!" replies Zoey with a not so pleased look. She looks around for audio cables that connect to the speakers and goes to rips them apart. She had to stop Blaze before it was too late.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Azathoth » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Aziko vanishes in a puff of sparkles... appearing in front of Zoey as she tries to pull the plug. She tut-tuts... waving a finger admonishingly. "Now now... I cant have you ruining the show for her. You call yourself a friend?"

Her hand begins glowing... "Now be a good girl and watch Idol Blaze perform. Or I'll have to do something neat to you." ^^
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm

"Look! If she does this the whole crowd will revolt! Whats better? That she gets some technical difficulties or that the whole crowd gets annoyed and leaves? Now get out of my way, Aziko" says Zoey sternly to the idol.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Mia cheers louder as Blaze starts her next song...then sniffs the air. Something don't smell right. Blaze's scent is different somehow. Her catlike hearing picks up the noises coming from back stage. Rising from her seat, the tiger woman starts to head to the sounds of the disturbance...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

"This is getting awkward..." mutters Bones with a look of much unease.

"I concur" mutters Doc, surveying his fellow employees. "I just we execute a calm and orderly evacuation from this place..."

"Indeed," says Bones as he starts climbing over his fellow Chibi in an effort to get the hell out of there!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:15 am

Yoko suddenly gains a pair of leather holsters strapped to her thighs. In one is a simple bone-white blade, but in the other is a strange musket. The hammer has a wing motif and extending from the barrel is a long bayonet, leaving Yoko looking like so. IN her mind, things shift so that not only does she have the skills to use them, but she will use them in the name of her idol, Stellar Flare!

As for Bones as Doc, as they try to evacuate, a semi-automatic handgun with extended clip and a sheathed katana appears in his hands as his chest puffs out a bit, his groin inverting to leave that dress better-fitting! The Chibi's hands are suddenly occupied with dual revolvers as he too, becomes a she! Devoting to Stellar Flare becomes their number one concern as the other Chibi undergo similar changes! Bones and Doc are left looking like so.

"Mia, don't worry about it, my mentor has it covered!" Stellar Flare yells telepathically as she finishes her song with another pyrotechnic flourish!

"Wooo, that was fun! Give me a cheer everyone!" she yells, pointing her mic at the audience.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 am

Blaze wrote:Yoko suddenly gains a pair of leather holsters strapped to her thighs. In one is a simple bone-white blade, but in the other is a strange musket. The hammer has a wing motif and extending from the barrel is a long bayonet, leaving Yoko looking like so. In her mind, things shift so that not only does she have the skills to use them, but she will use them in the name of her idol, Stellar Flare!

"Wooo, that was fun! Give me a cheer everyone!" she yells, pointing her mic at the audience.

W-what just...? *Not entirely sure what just happened, Yoko instinctively starts clapping.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

Aziko giggles. "They wont revolt, silly... she has them right where she wants them." ^^
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am

Zoey turns around to see the crowd and see's she's to late. "No.... Look what she did! You think thats ok?! I don't even think she's aware of what she did!" replies Zoey to Aziko looking very very pissed. "How do you reverse this?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Azathoth » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:10 pm

"You dont~ Dont get your panties in a twist... they are having fun! And so is she... hehehe." ^^
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Zoey grits her teeth and clenches her right hand into a fist. "Damn it.... Your no help" she says turning back to see how the show is turning out. A drop of sweat crossing her cheek as she looks unto the crowd nervously.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse