Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Yama gestures at the wall and a door appears! "Living quarters are in there. Take a look Miss Jerona." he says before turning his attention to the woman.

"I see... is it something to do with your eyes?"

Jerona nods as she heads on through the door.

Meiru nods. "I've been blind since I was born, and for some reason, any attempt to try and fix my eyes has failed."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

"It's my belief that knowledge is useless unless you pass it on. Since you're so smart, I feel you would best serve in a position of authority in a school." Yama explains.

Alan bows slightly to Yama..."I don't know what to say. I'll try to meet or exceed your expectations. Thank you for your faith in me." the new girl says softly, still somewhat surprised at this outcome. Smiling a shy smile, her thoughts turn to how she can best perform her new duties and live.
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Ysabelle: Not bad. I rather like the weapon. Anything I should know about this new body?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Azathoth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

He looks to the small boy. "Perhaps... I seek a form more durable or powerful than the bland visage you see before you... Can you offer this?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Jerona nods as she heads on through the door.

Meiru nods. "I've been blind since I was born, and for some reason, any attempt to try and fix my eyes has failed."

Jerona is faced with a flight of wooden stairs. Upon ascending them. she finds herself in a hallway with three doors and another flight of stairs at the far end.

"Is that right? Interesting... Very well, if you would step into the circle please, I'll see if I can find the cause." Yama says.

Miku-chan wrote:Alan bows slightly to Yama..."I don't know what to say. I'll try to meet or exceed your expectations. Thank you for your faith in me." the new girl says softly, still somewhat surprised at this outcome. Smiling a shy smile, her thoughts turn to how she can best perform her new duties and live.

"You're quite welcome. Though, trying to get a job with the name Alan would be rather awkward wouldn't it? Do you have a new name in mind?" Yama asks.

Rei-chan wrote:Ysabelle: Not bad. I rather like the weapon. Anything I should know about this new body?

"Well, your magical capacity has been reduced a bit, as per your request. You mentioned that you had a rough life, so I also added a slight desire to defend the weak and try to save them from a similar life." Yama explains.

Azathoth wrote:He looks to the small boy. "Perhaps... I seek a form more durable or powerful than the bland visage you see before you... Can you offer this?"

"I could... it would cost you though." Yama says with a slight frown.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Ah, a guardian life this time around. Much better. Should I also get a new name for this form or shall I use the old one?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 am

Gasp! Gretchen doesn't suspect anything is wrong, until her skimpy dress is eaten away a bit "H-hey! That's not cool!" Though the process is fast enough she can respond in any other way. (Belated posts. RL.)
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:35 am

Jerona is faced with a flight of wooden stairs. Upon ascending them. she finds herself in a hallway with three doors and another flight of stairs at the far end.

"Is that right? Interesting... Very well, if you would step into the circle please, I'll see if I can find the cause." Yama says.

"Hm..." Jerona examines the doors to see if they had any description upon them.

Meiru gives a bow as she steps into the circle.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Snakegirl goes to clean the steps! O_o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Ah, a guardian life this time around. Much better. Should I also get a new name for this form or shall I use the old one?

"Well, that's entirely up to you, but if you do want to change yur name I can change all your official documentation to reflect it." Yama says

Vomica wrote:Gasp! Gretchen doesn't suspect anything is wrong, until her skimpy dress is eaten away a bit "H-hey! That's not cool!" Though the process is fast enough she can respond in any other way. (Belated posts. RL.)

Gradually, Gretchen's body reforms! But it is not the body of a bimbo, oh no. This body is rather androgynous with short black hair, a cute face and a rather flat chest. Rather than the ridiculous curves of a bimbo, this one has only slight curves.

Clothes begin to manifest on her body, a plain white bra with matching panties. A pair of jeans with black sneakers and white ankle socks. A white shirt with a baggy red hoodie on top, hiding the light curves and reinforcing the androgyny even more. A messanger bag wraps around her, leaving Gretchen looking like so, all Green purged from her and all her memories from before restored.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hm..." Jerona examines the doors to see if they had any description upon them.

Meiru gives a bow as she steps into the circle.

Two of the three doors do! One is labelled 'Yama's Room' and the other 'Jerona's Room.'

Instantly, Meiru's body dissolves into dust, her soul floating free! Yama goes over and his hand starts glowing with a white light.

"This might feel a little weird..."

He pushes his hand into Meiru's soul! She feels quite strange as he carefully searches for the cause of her blindness

Feng wrote:Snakegirl goes to clean the steps! O_o

As she sweeps, a smell drifts up from the bottom of the stairs. Smells like... Violet!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Ysabelle: Then I shall retain my old name. I rather like it.
*Raleigh reforms next to Ysabelle.*
Raleigh: Very impressive. *Tosses her a ball of energy containing knowledge of how to use that particular weapon she is holding.* So what is the payment for giving her a second chance?
*Ysabelle, knowing what she was being given, absorbs the information.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Azathoth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:11 am

Azer Copy raises an eyebrow. "I have many resources at my disposal... but little trust. Tell you what... do the best job you can and I will pay you what it is worth if I am satisfied."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:11 am

Two of the three doors do! One is labelled 'Yama's Room' and the other 'Jerona's Room.'

Instantly, Meiru's body dissolves into dust, her soul floating free! Yama goes over and his hand starts glowing with a white light.

"This might feel a little weird..."

He pushes his hand into Meiru's soul! She feels quite strange as he carefully searches for the cause of her blindness

Out of curiosity, Jerona opens the unlabeled door and gives a small look inside.

Meiru is initially surprised by the feeling of her body dissolving into dust, but remains calm. As Yama examines her, he might find that there was a sort of possession upon her soul. A demon or spirit of such that was residing within it, not doing anything truly harmful but existing, but still there.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Ysabelle: Then I shall retain my old name. I rather like it.
*Raleigh reforms next to Ysabelle.*
Raleigh: Very impressive. *Tosses her a ball of energy containing knowledge of how to use that particular weapon she is holding.* So what is the payment for giving her a second chance?
*Ysabelle, knowing what she was being given, absorbs the information.*

Yama thinks for a moment.

"10,000 HL should do it."

Azathoth wrote:Azer Copy raises an eyebrow. "I have many resources at my disposal... but little trust. Tell you what... do the best job you can and I will pay you what it is worth if I am satisfied."

Yama looks at Azer suspiciously before giving a nod.

"As you wish..."

His golden key turns into a lasso! He throws it at Azer and tightens it around the man! But the rope slides through his flesh and grabs his soul, which Yama pulls from his body!

KonokoHasano wrote:Out of curiosity, Jerona opens the unlabeled door and gives a small look inside.

Meiru is initially surprised by the feeling of her body dissolving into dust, but remains calm. As Yama examines her, he might find that there was a sort of possession upon her soul. A demon or spirit of such that was residing within it, not doing anything truly harmful but existing, but still there.

Inside is a rather bare bedroom consisting of a futon, a sliding door cupboard and a set of drawers. Maybe that miko's room?

"Gotcha..."

Yama grabs the demon possessing Meiru and pulls it out!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Azer's body crumples to the floor, soulless... as the lassoed soul, which is notably black, hovers... staring at him. "Give a chap some warning beforehand, will you?" The black spectral image complains.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse