Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Dact blinks at the blue hair in his eyes... and the patches on his skin... "What the heck is going on?!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 am

Susanne shakes her head and stares at herself, ignoring the smoke being for now. "W-- what the hell is with this get-up?! I look like some prim and proper cute girl!" Punches the air a little. "Someone's gonna really get it!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 am

"Maybe... I could talk to your boss. She could probably find a solution to this... ", he murmured, wincing at the thought of Fimble seeing him trapped in this situation, but... if he was going to get out of it, he couldn't think of anyone else to turn to. His blue eyes nervously studied his round butt being hugged by the dress, before he adjusted the front of it slightly and looked back to the nurse.

-----

Katherine pressed a finger to the bridge of her glasses, making sure they were in place and nothing was playing tricks with her vision as the black material spread down over her body, consuming her school uniform, replacing it with some kind of metallic armour. Her mouth fell open, and she lifted her arms out, flexing her fingers in the gauntlets before brushing them along the chest plate.

"I don't understand. This makes no sense... this suit should be dragging me down to the floor... ", she said with a slight shake of her head. "What's it made out of?". Her fingers curled inwards, and she gently tapped her knuckles across the chest piece.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor gives a small smile.

"You seem to like it. Enough that the change in form is fair compensation?"

Pausing for a moment, Chris D slowly nods. "Well, I guess I could get used to it...but, yeah, that's kinda the only thing I don't like about it..." She says, before looking back to her demon, smiling a bit.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" yelled out Maya as each one was sounding more like a moan then actual words. She was allowing the background music play as her guitar was being rubbed against her chest. She could see the two in the front with nosebleeds and simply nodded to them. With one swift motion of her finger she requested that they join her on stage. "Come here babies~"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks at the blue hair in his eyes... and the patches on his skin... "What the heck is going on?!"

"The Echidna strain is working as intended." the nurse says with a smile as soon, all of Dact's skin is blue... and soft and smooth! His eyes sting for a moment as the whites... become black, his pupils now yellow! He's shrinking a bit in his chair too!

KonokoHasano wrote:Susanne shakes her head and stares at herself, ignoring the smoke being for now. "W-- what the hell is with this get-up?! I look like some prim and proper cute girl!" Punches the air a little. "Someone's gonna really get it!"

"I must agree, very prim and proper~" the smoke spirit says as she lifts the back of the dress!

A voice comes in over the intercom. "Susanne? Was it successful?"

Harri-chan wrote:"Maybe... I could talk to your boss. She could probably find a solution to this... ", he murmured, wincing at the thought of Fimble seeing him trapped in this situation, but... if he was going to get out of it, he couldn't think of anyone else to turn to. His blue eyes nervously studied his round butt being hugged by the dress, before he adjusted the front of it slightly and looked back to the nurse.

-----

Katherine pressed a finger to the bridge of her glasses, making sure they were in place and nothing was playing tricks with her vision as the black material spread down over her body, consuming her school uniform, replacing it with some kind of metallic armour. Her mouth fell open, and she lifted her arms out, flexing her fingers in the gauntlets before brushing them along the chest plate.

"I don't understand. This makes no sense... this suit should be dragging me down to the floor... ", she said with a slight shake of her head. "What's it made out of?". Her fingers curled inwards, and she gently tapped her knuckles across the chest piece.

"Hahah, sorry kid. If we were to try dosing you again, you would spontaneously combust. At best." the nurse says with a shake of her head.

"You're stuck like that, with no powers."

-----

"The cloth is made of a whole bunch of things I think. Spider silk, carbon nanotubes... Anyway, it's pretty light for armor and super strong, nothing getting through that. The metallic parts are mythirl compound. Usually we use adamantium but you're younger and smaller than most, so you need something lighter." the gynoid explains.

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Chris D slowly nods. "Well, I guess I could get used to it...but, yeah, that's kinda the only thing I don't like about it..." She says, before looking back to her demon, smiling a bit.

The demon inclines it's head to Chris, but that's it.

"I see... well, as per the contract you signed, you now have to work for us. Unless you can pay for the cost of the treatment."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes! Yes! Yes!" yelled out Maya as each one was sounding more like a moan then actual words. She was allowing the background music play as her guitar was being rubbed against her chest. She could see the two in the front with nosebleeds and simply nodded to them. With one swift motion of her finger she requested that they join her on stage. "Come here babies~"

The two guys immediately climb on stage! The crowd is now pretty much at a fixed size. For every person who goes into the dome, another one comes along.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

"...." Dact looks down... scowling... then back up. "Explain... please..." >_< He says, trying to keep cool.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Elliot's shoulders slumped a little, and his nose wrinkled as the nurse revealed there would be no second chance with the serum. At this point, he really was torn on wether still being a boy was better or worse than if the transformation had gone all the way. Sucking in a deep breath, he tugged on the dress and looked around, "Did that catgirl out front go through this too?".

======

Katherine's wide eyes focused on the gynoid as she explained a little of the technology in her suit. "Nothing?", she asked, her brows arching upwards. "I'm more used to theoretical science... text books. I'm not so sure I want to take part on a practical test to see if this thing stops bullets... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 am

"Good! Now how about you come here and grind me up!" smiled Maya as she slowly began to move up and down. She had a faint smile on her face as if she was eager to get them to her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:16 am

"I must agree, very prim and proper~" the smoke spirit says as she lifts the back of the dress!

A voice comes in over the intercom. "Susanne? Was it successful?"

"You say out of this." She growled at the smoke spirit, and then yelps as the back of the dress is lifted up. "Stop that!" Hears the voice and shouts out. "You mean turning me into some cutesy girl?! YEAH IT DID! Also, some stupid smoke demon is harassing me!"

She kicks about!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"...." Dact looks down... scowling... then back up. "Explain... please..." >_< He says, trying to keep cool.

"That stuff we injected you with does indeed cause greater attributes by way of rapid mutation. It also tends to totally change how you look as a side effect."

Dact's body starts to slim down, becoming lithe as his waist sucks in, his hips and rear expanding in his chair. His nails grow out some, become black and sharp as he feels a pushing at his chest and a pulling at his groin!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's shoulders slumped a little, and his nose wrinkled as the nurse revealed there would be no second chance with the serum. At this point, he really was torn on wether still being a boy was better or worse than if the transformation had gone all the way. Sucking in a deep breath, he tugged on the dress and looked around, "Did that catgirl out front go through this too?".

======

Katherine's wide eyes focused on the gynoid as she explained a little of the technology in her suit. "Nothing?", she asked, her brows arching upwards. "I'm more used to theoretical science... text books. I'm not so sure I want to take part on a practical test to see if this thing stops bullets... ".

"Hm? No, she was roboticized. She looks very human though, don't blame you for getting confused."

The nurse gives Elliot a pitying smile.

"Now... what to do with you..."

-----

"No need, it can. We checked." the gynoid says with a smirk.

"Now, you're suited up. Gotta pick out a weapon for you."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Good! Now how about you come here and grind me up!" smiled Maya as she slowly began to move up and down. She had a faint smile on her face as if she was eager to get them to her.

The two look like all their dreams just came true. Quickly they climb up on stage and starts grinding against Maya!

KonokoHasano wrote:"You say out of this." She growled at the smoke spirit, and then yelps as the back of the dress is lifted up. "Stop that!" Hears the voice and shouts out. "You mean turning me into some cutesy girl?! YEAH IT DID! Also, some stupid smoke demon is harassing me!"

She kicks about!

"I was actually talking to that spirit. Her name is also Susanne."

The spirit smiles and grabs Susanne's jaw, moving it and somehow making Susanne talk!

"Yeah, it worked!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

"She's... a robot?", he groaned, his blue eyes widening. He'd gone through all this... and she wasn't even real? He blushed brightly, his fingers brushing along the hem of the short blue dress, squirming as he heard the nurse, "Do with me? What else was in that contract I signed... ?".

====

Katherine chewed her bottom lip as the gynoid mentioned a weapon, and she lightly poked a finger against the bridge of her glasses to adjust them. "Summer is gonna be so mad at me... ", she muttered under her breath, before realised she probably shouldn't have said that! "What do I need a weapon for? I'm no soldier... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Blaze wrote:The demon inclines it's head to Chris, but that's it.

"I see... well, as per the contract you signed, you now have to work for us. Unless you can pay for the cost of the treatment."

Pausing for a moment, Chris frowns a little. "Well...um, I probably can't pay for it...so, um...what am I going to have to do for you?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Dact just winces... "Great... and it seems to be mutating me into a girl... sure, why not? Everything else does..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"I was actually talking to that spirit. Her name is also Susanne."

The spirit smiles and grabs Susanne's jaw, moving it and somehow making Susanne talk!

"Yeah, it worked!"

Elbows the spirit, growling. "I knew it, you planned this. You planned to have me possessed! You planned to allow this... thing to take over my body! You @$%^ers!" Seems to be getting more and more agitated... as well a little nervous and freaked.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse