Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Cathy sighs in relief, if they can manage to actually get to the milkshake place then the bees won't be able to follow them inside. While she's following her lawyer a question pops up in her mind however.

"Say Whimsy, what do you think of those CTC guys? They're trying to keep us from leaving the city..." Cathy wasn't sure whether Whimsy really understood how much of a threat those soldiers were, at least to anyone who was violet or associated with the color. Whimsy seemed a bit too carefree to really deal with them herself. Though that elf girl she saw earlier seemed to have a handle on things.

Still, those soldiers were not going to let them leave this area, not without removing the violet out of them. Now that Cathy was violet she was determined to stay that way, so she'd have to deal with them eventually, one way or the other. She'd turn them all violet if that's what it took, they'd be happier that way anyway.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Worms for sale~!!! (But store currently unoccupied D; )

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:40 pm

All the worm-girls outside the border that managed to regenerate themselves notice Jenna and then the cardboard on her, with text that they couldn't read~ But Jenna's excitement and waving seemed like she was heading towards something fun, so they followed her anyway.
Meanwhile, the soldiers rally and take some special devices out of some of the containers they brought with them.

Foxy-whimsy giggles, giving a wink to the hostess, "Chaos is fun, but what about some order~? Ah~! Oh yeah, I wanna order a fishy flavored milkshake for Cathy too~" Then she takes a seat back at the table with the wolf siblings.
She starts to take off her foxy-hairband and tells them while turning back to her original Whimsy self, "Imma go get a friend of mine, you two be nice to him okay~?" Putting the hairband in her haven bag, she also takes out a golf-sized golden ball and tosses it at Gigi, "And every winner deserves a price ofcourse~" ^^

Whimsy gives a little yawn, "Oh, well, nappy time~ Goodnight~~!"
Then last things she did was, take a little sip from the milkshake, to then starts blowing a bubble in it, and when it pops, so she did her appearance, powers and magical effects, leaving behind a young man with a pair of goggles on his head, and the echoing sound of her voice, "Yummy~~"

Dan blinks a bit as if slowly waking up, but quickly became aware he was in an unfamiliar place.. surrounded by wolf girls.. drinking, though very tasty, milkshake?...
It didn't take long for him to jump backward out of his seat and nervously look around trying to understand what the heck was going on. "Ahhhh!!"

"I dunno~ Maybe those meanie poopie-heads are afraid to catch our cooties~ They are so silly~", Lawyer-whimsy says sticking out her tongue.
Turning another left, then a right, then a right again, until they came to a crossroad, "Okay, all you have to do is go---" And poof the whimsy clone was gone! Oh, well Cathy will find her way~ Cats always find their way~ Or was that dogs?...
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Jenna pauses mid-run after a moment, her head-circuitry sparking concerningly. She appears to notice something's been hung around her and on her back for the first time. She twirls it around to her front so she can read it. "Hmmmmm....."

The older violet-werewolf catches the gold ball easily, "Hey, a golball! Thanks~!" She tosses it back and forth between her hands, looking really pleased with the prize, and too distracted by it to even notice Whimsy 'leaving'.
Whatevr sighs, writing down an order for a fish-flavored milkshake and hanging it up so the equipment will do its work. "This conference will be just as hard to arrange as I suspected. Ah well...good stories take time to write."
"Hi there~," says Ebb, waving to Dan after he jumps in surprise. "Are you Whimsy's friend? Do you know what happened to the big egg? I'm still wondering about that..."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 pm

Cathy blinked as Whimsy literally vanished right in front of her. She looked around the crossroad, there's gotta be a way to figure out which direction to go from here right? Maybe there's a sign or a map?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:27 pm

The text on the cardboard said, "Free mud and hugs if you follow this ditz!" But even when the worm-girls couldn't read the message anyway, they all still gathered around Jenna, like little minions following their queen around.
Meanwhile, The soldiers seem to be unloading some kind of high-tech-projector device.

The ball was made out of solid gold, so if a bit heavy, not that with Gigi's strength that it would be an issue to playfully toss it around.
"H-hi??.. Huh, who? What egg? Where am I? What happened to that fox ghost?", he was panicking quite a bit, really confused what was going on, he reaches into his back pocket just in case.

Yes, if only there were arrow-shaped signs "milkshakes this-a-way!" spread around her path. Who knows, maybe Cathy would notice them or follow her nose as somewhere in the vicinity a fish-flavored milkshake was being made~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Cathy sniffed the air...she did smell something fish-flavored, that had to be it! She followed her nose and headed towards the source of the nice smells~

Oh, and the signs were convenient too, but it was more fun to use her nose for this.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:57 pm

"Oh! We're supposed to follow this ditz for mud and hugs~!" Jenna says, as if under the impression the sign itself is the ditz in question. "And the ditz is going..this way!" She runs after the cardboard thing that's currently in front of her, which means she runs forward. But she actually turned slightly in her moment of confusion and is headed off to one side of where she was originally headed.

"The egg the giant chicken lady laid, duh," says Ebb as if it were obvious.
"Chicken?" Gigi gets a distinctly hungry look, complete with her sharp teeth being slightly visible.
The hostess waves to Dan in a way that suggests she's the only other sane one here..however inaccurate that may actually be. "Welcome to The First Thread, kid. It's a drink place, serving milkshakes at the moment. Name's Whatevr. Someone else just summoned you here."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:10 am

The soldiers busy with setting up their device, one of them, the one that made the sigh, looks back to see Jenna, somehow screwing-up their plan again. He rolls his eyes and starts shouting at her from a distance, "Not that way! Go back inside the zone!"

Dan getting even more confused at what Ebb was asking from him.. this didn't make any sense at all... Almost like talking to Caprice or the like. He takes a step back when he sees the sharp fangs of Gigi..
Happy that at least this wolf lady sounded 'normal' enough, even though using bizarre names... "Someone summoned me here?.. But why? For what?..."

And there it was in sight! The store with drinks called "The First Thread" for some reason, was now very close to the hungry catgirl Cathy. The issue though is.. the door was broken open and likely won't protect her much from the bees chasing her!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:18 am

Ah right...the bees. She'd honestly forgotten about them, she blamed her violet and cat-like brain for that. Before going inside "The First Thread" she thought of ways to deal with the bees. Maybe she could infect them with violet? Yes, that would work nicely, they'd stop attacking her and she'd gain potential allies against the CTC. They thought worm-girls were a problem? Wait until they had to deal with flying bee-girls with stingers...muahahahaha~

She blinked at that last thought, she wasn't turning evil was she? Nah no way, violet girls can't be evil~

At any rate, she needed to infect the bees with violet somehow. The worm-girls were very infectious, but unfortunately she didn't see any around...where were those tomapples when you actually wanted one?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Jenna pauses again to consider the man's words. "Zone, zone..residential zone? Commercial zone? Zone of the enders...? Ah, get 'in the zone'!" She starts back up with what looks like jogging, still in the same direction as before but not quite as fast. "Pump it! 1, 2! Get those abs flat!"

"I don't pretend to know the motivations of others, kid. But if I had to guess, I'd say for a vanilla milkshake. Oh, hang tight a second." Whatevr produces her notepad again, and scribbles down a strong insect repellent spell.
While that's going on, the younger violet-wolf-girl realizes she hasn't introduced herself yet. "...Oh yeah! I'm Ebb, this is my sister Gigi. Say hi, Gigi."
"Hi, Gigi!" The bigger one waves enthusiastically.
The hostess finishes writing and then the paper in two to cast it. As a result of the magic, a translucent shield appears around the shop which lets everything but insects through, but acts like a force field to insects."There. Can't keep my A rating if there's a swarm of bees in here."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Now the soldier was just face-palming, all Jenna had to do was just run straight back inside the cordon, how could she even mess that up...
Lucky Mr.smarty-pants had always a plan prepared~ He unseals one of his pockets and takes out what looks like a small remote-control flying drone. Then out of the other pocket, he takes out.. a cookie~! Combining both to a flying cookie bait!
He sends the drone flying with the cookie attached to it, until it flew past and in front of Jenna, trying to lure her to follow it towards the right direction.

"Vanilla milkshake??", he looks at the shake on the table he did taste earlier when waking up. "How did they know my favorite flavor?.."
So now the initial shock has cooled down, and introductions were made, he did get a bit more at ease but was still very confused on how and in what kind of predicament he found himself in. "Umm, h-hi.. I'm Dan..", he says taking a seat again at the table. Glancing at his milkshake, drinking it some more would be all too bad, would it?
Then he looks back to the wolf girls and asks, "Uh, umm, so do any of you know what happened to that fox spirit that assaulted me?" He had some concern about that as it was the last thing he remembered before waking up here.

Thought to anyone who could actually perceive invisible spirits, 'Grumpy' wasn't present anymore in the store after its shackles disappeared along with Whimsy. Seems she didn't want to stick around anymore in this crazy mess.

Well, a wise man once said, 'Don't tell a Violet girl she can't be evil, because she will-- Like, yummy, I want pudding~!'

Maybe that drink place had some tomapple ingredients?~ And her fish-shake~! Cathy better hurry or the bees might take her shake away from her~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Hmmm...the drinky place was probably her best bet for some violet, this was true. Cathy burst into the milkshake place and got straight to the point. "I need a tomapple smoothie like...stat! Oh and a fish-flavored shake too~" She jumped up and down eagerly, unable to hold still, she wanted to make sure she was ready before the bees came.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:27 pm

The weird elfish girl notices the drone and examines it in confusion briefly, before snapping a finger in realization. "Ohh, it's like the bicycle in Punch Out!" She then continues exercise-jogging after the thing, singing what seems to be a garbled version of "Eye of the Tiger": "It's the~ eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the tiger, rising up to the challenge of our ti~igerrr!"

Ebb seems to think really hard about Dan's question before coming to a realization. "Oh! Maybe you mean Grumpy? But we couldn't see her anyway, soo~..."
"My sources suggest she left just a moment ago. Too bad, really; I was planning to help her get a body." Whatevr nods to the catgirl who comes bursting in at this point. "Whimsy made your order for you earlier." On cue, the milkshake-making spell rings the bell behind her again and she serves up the fish-flavored one at the bar. She then writes down Cathy's new order, setting things up so the back wall can start making that too. "I made sure the bees'll have a hard time getting in here, but I'm not averse to making more tomapples happen either."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Cathy mews happily as she takes her fish-flavored shake and takes a sip from the straw. The flavor is divine and Cathy forgets about everything else for the moment, she lets out a purr before snapping back to attention.

"Oh you already know about the bees? That makes things easier!" Cathy seemed pretty happy about how things were working out. "Cause I was thinking about how those CTC guys are a bunch of meanies..and how that's gotta stop. I've thought up at least five different scenarios to turn the tables on them! Hehehehe~"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 pm

The soldier smiles and controls the droid to fly through the broken gate into the cordon.

Dan gives Ebb a confused look, "Grumpy?.." Then listening to Whatevr he sighs in relief that at least that threat was over with, for now... Ready to sip on his milkshake but right when he did, he suddenly spit-takes when the Cathy barged in. Whoever was in front of him at the table might need a napkin... "S-sorry...."
Then he heard them talking about bees "Huh, bees? Where? Outside?" He looks back at the door and even when it was dark outside the number of bees and all the buzzing made it quite clear there was an angry swarm of bees out there, that was luckily repelled by the forcefield. Not that prevented him from feeling uneasy about it.

Looking suspiciously at the cat-girl that was drinking her shake. Was she some kind of regular here? Why did she bring bees with her? Why is everyone there an animal person? The longer he stayed around the more bizarre things started to get...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse