Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:08 am

Cathy pouted, but didn’t pressure Dan to put them on anymore. ”Mmmmm I’m still tired...” She decided to lay down right there, using Dan as a pillow.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:18 am

The Registeel-man stretches his arm out and leans a bit forward for the flyer, but doesn't move his legs or any other muscle as the raccoon was still resting on his lap and the Violet-worm girls were still partly cuddling him.
It was impossible to tell from his covered face, but he was quite interested in finding out more about this PFL.

The bee-girls were just watching over the counter, still standing on the customer side of it, just like Wham, she was still unable to find how to make the honey come out. Maybe biting would help~?
"Hm, wher--- Ah that is close!", Dan quickly ducks back down, to hide from her then gets surprised that the cat-girl suddenly used him as a pillow, unsure how to react.
He could try to gently push Cathy away and sneak out but, considering she did show her fangs earlier and had very sharp, but pretty, nails; he decides to not disturb her and lets her lay down on him but hopes the oni-girl doesn't come look behind the counter.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Jenna enthusiastically hands him the flyer. "Yayy~thank you!" There are some numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses for contact listed on there. "Okay I gotta head off to bed now. See you all later~." With a friendly wink, Jenna produces a small box-shaped device with a single red button on it and pushes the button, disappearing in a small flash of sky-blue light. What smart person in Muffinville wouldn't carry around some convenient way to teleport home if they can, after all?

((Do let me know if you want to follow up on this at some point or whatever.))

Whatevr grins a prankster's grin. "Hey Wham, if you're looking for honey from the bees you might try asking their queen there..." And points to the cat-girl on top of Dan. Well, nobody ever said the litera-mage was nice.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:58 am

And so Snuggles, the raccoon, a huge bunch of worm-girls, and several other tons of regular worms still in their the barrels; were left on their own, at Whimsy's worm-sale stand, at the market square, in the rain, in the early morning~
A lot of stuff had happened, but if Whimsy was still there, she'd say, that the sale was a huge success~!! ^~^

Upon hearing that, Dan panicked, and his mind was racing for any options to escape! And then he knew what to do~
"Uh-umm, sorry Cathy!", he slides away from under her, in an emergency like this there was no room for subtlety! He opens his bag, stretches the opening and.. starts to pull himself into it~ Giving a quick look at Ebb and Gigi, "I'm going to hide here now, tell me when she is gone. Okay thanks~" Then right before Wham leaps to behind the counter to check where this honey queen was, Dan hid himself inside his indestructible coin bag.
And yes, the bag was still as light as it ever was, even with him inside~
Wham looks at Cathy and asks, "Does Kitty-Cat know where Wham can find the honey?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:01 pm

Cathy looked up at Wham, not only had her pillow run away, but now the Oni girl was trying to talk to her. Was she ever gonna get her nap?

"In a beehive I'd think..." She yawned, looking mildly irritated. ...that's where bees make their honey... Cathy promptly laid back down, not caring that her pillow was gone.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:55 am

Wham scratches her head, "Beehive sounds like Big Knife. And Wham likes weapons~!"
She made herself busy looking around the drinking place for big knives, until eventually, it stopped raining, then she was the first to leave on her quest of weapons
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Ebb slips around the crowd to pick up Dan's bag and take it over to the table. Whatevr frowns slightly on seeing this, but just shrugs. A little later she says, "Hey, do you two want a teleport home or something?"
"Not without our new friend," says Ebb, smelling some kind of trap.
"Knew I made you too clever.."
"I can hear you!"

Later, Gigi notices Wham leaving and pokes her head slightly in the bag. "Um, she went away~. And the milkshake girl says she can teleport us home."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:59 am

Dan opens the bag slightly to take a look and made sure the Oni was really away, then answers, "Ah okay nice. But.. umm.. Does she mean 'home' as in back in my homeworld or home as in the old underground missile defense silo I kinda staying at...?"
Climbing back out of the bag, he continues, "The later has enough room but is kinda a mess, and.. kinda creepy too... Haven't really taken the time to explore the lower levels of it"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:23 am

"Just the missile silo," says Whatevr. "I can't make portals to places my Author has no influence over, after all."
"Ooh, adventure!" Gigi says excitedly, hearing about exploring the lower levels.
"Erm, my sister and I don't exactly have a home," says Ebb. "A place like that sounds pretty big, I'm sure we wouldn't get in your way if you'd let us crash there for a little while at least?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:57 pm

"Ahh, yeah sure, it is pretty big and enough room for us to settle in. I have the key but..I don't really know where I am here.. So can't really take you there myself, so a portal-service would be nice, I guess", he says with a shrug.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:31 pm

"Alright, let's see here.." Whatevr gets out her notepad again, and scribbles something down on it, before tearing the page out, balling it up, and pitching it at a wall near where Dan and the other two werewolves are. Gigi ducks away from the flying paper, but doesn't really need to as it's pretty well clear of the people at the table in general. Instead of bouncing off the wall as one might expect, the balled-up paper makes a odd but possibly familiar sound as it explodes out into an oval-shaped hole bordered by orange-colored energy (Science energy, one should mind, not "Color" color energy). The other side of the hole appears to be whatever part of the missile silo Dan treats as his "home", the general area he usually lives, sleeps, and possibly eats in, as it would be seen through a similarly-shaped hole in the wall there. "I love reference spells. 'Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out'."

((Don't feel obligated to continue things in that location at all. But if it does happen, best as a separate thread obviously.))

"You want to go anywhere, Cathy?" Well, the catgirl is probably still napping or whatever, but it couldn't hurt to check.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Cathy's ears perked up as she heard her name, apparently she was still listening. She let out a yawn and looked up, "Nya?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:13 pm

"Oh, good. The rain quit and this place is going to literally disappear in a little bit when I close it down. Is there anywhere you and your minions would like to go, like a house or something?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:18 am

"Hmm, yeah a house would be nice...or a castle."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:47 am

Dan looks through the portal and does see things familiar to the place he was now a resident of. "Umm, I think that is the right address... Ummm.. These portals don't suddenly close when someone is midway.. right??..", he asks carefully before considering to enter it.

The bee-girls listen intensely as their queen arranges a new home for them, then one suggests, "How about a, bzz, honey castle~?" The another, "Oh, bzzzz~ One with a flower garden, pretty please~"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse