Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:59 am

Of course Whimsy wasn't stupid~ Why would anyone think that~? Whimsy was just being whimsy~ Playing with a lot of powers she had no idea she had~ The true ditzes were the people going near her, that's just plain silly~
Now the silly fisher-girl was really in trouble, how will she get out of this situation?... "Hands off my client~! It is me, the lawyer~", the cheerful and high pitch tone, didn't really help to make that sound as serious as she was aiming for, but lawyer-Whimsy will do her best~ The shopkeeper now dressed in a bright pink lawyer suit, and holding a big briefcase, holds out her hand for the agents to stop what they were doing, "I'm the lawyer of.. umm.. ummm.. ummmmmm... Cat? Oh yes.. Cathy~! I'm her lawyer and you two boo-boo heads let her go right now", the agents look at each other.. this girl couldn't be serious, could she? She doesn't even know the name of her client... Strangely enough, they didn't seem to pick up that still was also the actual culprit.~ The agent holding the fisher-girl, asks her, "Is this ditz really your lawyer Cathy?..."

On the other side of the wall, when Jenna started to observe the mechanism she'll find there to be nothing there to unlock the steel gate, as was handled by the people in the control room, that would work on the requests given by the agents guarding there. Maybe she should ask the ex-guard to help her out?
"Boom-Boom-Bam, who wants to get hit by Wham~! Hahah~!", the Oni-girl shout out with a laugh. She picks up her club with such ease one would assume it was made out of foam. Giving a few practice swings with it, she smiles and giggles some more, having happy, but oh so destructive thoughts.

Whimsy with Gigi and Ebb giggles and nods, "I know right~ That is why she is stuck with me~ I'm like her big sister, keeping her out of trouble~" She smiles and stand up to pat somewhere midair, roughly at the height one would assume a full grown adult would be standing. After a brief pause, she gasps loudly in excitement, "Oh wow, over millennia already? Okay, you can be the big sister then~ Look I even found these~" Grabbing out of her costume bag, a headband with fox-ears! Guess she just had to keep on looking and finally found them eventually. Putting them on top of her head, the magical costume piece changed Whimsy's body and clothes, giving her a more foxy look. Cheerfully she turns to Gigi and Ebb, gesturing to herself and her invisible friend, "See, don't we look alike now~? You are the wolf-, and we can be the fox-sisters~"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:27 am

'Cathy' looked completely dumbfounded, how was Whimsy here now!?

"Well...yeah Whimsy is totally my lawyer..." For some reason Cathy figured playing along was in her best interest at the moment...this guards weren't too bright as it was...
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:45 pm

"Alright then... Yet we are still able to hold you in for questioning, lawyer or not", the guard said to Cathy forcing her to move along again. But before they turned lawyer-Whimsy shouted out "OBJECTION~!! I have umm, this.. document thingy, that orders you to release her at once~!", she opens her briefcase and starts searching through piles and piles of paper, unimaginable that could all fit in there. "Hold on, it's somewhere in here...~", tossing out a bunch of papers, a few pokéballs, her business outfit, a billboard, another briefcase, a book 'how to train your hydra', a bathtub, a cinder block, an anvil, synthetic diamonds, a tied-up hydra... no document yet so far. "Hmm, maybe I left it in my other briefcase~?", she says wondering out loud.
Meanwhile, while the guards were obviously distracted, maybe Cathy too, if someone was actually paying attention to their surroundings they might start to notice.. a LOT of worm-girls gathering around, and in not too long will likely fully surround them.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Cathy certainly noticed the worm-girls. She tried to wave her arms around...but she was still cuffed. "Um...we have a problem..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Jenna gives an 'I remember now' kind of snap. "Oh, right! Hey!" she turns half-backwards to the newly-changed Oni girl, addressing her. "This gate said your face is a...uh..um, a bad looking face!" She points dramatically at the security gate.

Gigi looks to the blank space and then to Whimsy's new look. "Mhm!" she nods cheerfully. Then she takes another gulp of chips.
"Cuuuute~," Ebb says, hopping back onto her feet. "Can I touch your tail?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:21 am

Whimsy turns around to look at her back in wonder, "Ohhh~~!! I didn't know I had one~! It's so fluffy~" She starts to cuddle with her tail before offering it to Ebb to have a touch, "Okay, sure go ahead~ It is super soft~"
--
The eyes of the Oni-girl widen, but not with rage, but with amazement~? "What? Gate could talk? Wham never heard gate talk before, gate much be shy~!" It seems that Violet part of her made it rather hard for her to get mad at all. She giggles and lifts up her club and starts charging at the gate and yells out with a smile, "No worries, Wham knows how to fix! Will make the shy, go bye-bye~!" And with an incredibly powerful smash, the steel gate was obliterated.

But earlier lawyer-Whimsy was busy with checking the other briefcase pulling out of it a lot of things literately not fit for briefcases, like who even uses a phone-booth anymore? The guards didn't seem to pick up on Cathy's gestures or remarks, as the group got more and more surrounded by worm-girls, even in between them and the gate, leaving no room to escape!
"Hmmmm, where could it be?... OH~! Oh yeah! I totally forgot to print it out, woopsie~" She managed to put all her stuff back inside her briefcases at a rapid speed, ignoring the worm girls completely. At least by this point, however, the agents noticed they were getting surrounded, and started to get nervous. "Imma go get it, be right back~", she said and left right before the gate collapsed by a force on the other side, revealing Jenna and Wham!

Jenna will find that the next obstacle after the gate was to get past all these dumbstruck worm-girls, and maybe Cathy will find their savior.. and/or their worst nightmare~
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:02 am

Well, this wasn't good. Whimsy had run off and now they were just about surrounded by worm-girls. To top it off, she was still handcuffed! How was she suppose to run away like this?

The gate nearby was suddenly obliterated, which gave Cathy quite a scare. What was going on here!? "Someone help..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:12 am

The guard holding her, in a mild panic asks his partner, "Hey, these suits will protect us.. right?" The other agent nods, "They should.. though I'm not sure how durable they are against so many..." They both take out their electric baton, ready to whack off any engaging worm girls, as they were more worried about those for the moment than from the two that managed to break down the gate.
The grip on Cathy decreased and she might be able to pull loose.. but there was nowhere to run if she tried...

The Oni-girl pokes the broken down gate with her club a few times. "Gate still shy, maybe Wham broke Gate's jaw", she shrugs and giggles, seemly finding nothing wrong with that. She turns to face the worm-girls and asks Jenna out loud, "Are these friends or club paste~?"

Meanwhile, an alarm siren starts to make its noise, as it seems breaking down a security gate that was supposed to contain a breakout, does come with certain safety feature, as now multiply reinforcements are on their way, but might take a while to actually get there...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:52 am

Ebb carefully runs a hand across the offered fox tail. "Yeah, it is!" Gigi hops up in an exaggerated flying leap, landing right next to her sister and starting to do the same. "Hey! Ask permission first," Ebb puts her hands on her hips. "How would you like it if everyone started pawing your tail?"
"I'd love it~!"

"I think they're friends~," Jenna nod-nods to the Oni girl. Then she strolls casually up to the crowd of worm girls, waving cheerfully. "Hi there~! How are you all doing?" Well, nobody else has really tried talking to them before, have they?

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Well, this wasn't good, even if she got away from the guards, the chances of her not getting 'hugged' by one of the worm-girls was really low. Though many she could use the guards as a distraction...

Noticing the looser grip on her, she suddenly yanked away from the guard before shoving against him hard, trying to push him into the worm-girls. "Help! This guys in the white suits are being mean to me!"

Cathy felt a little bad about trying to turn the worm-girls against the guards but...actually wait no, she didn't feel bad at all, they had this coming. She smirked.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:19 am

Whimsy started to giggle heavily as the wolf sisters touched her tail, "Hahaha, t-that's fine~ Hahah~ That tickles~!"

Many worm-girls turn and wave back at Jenna and say, "Hiiiiiiiii~~ " And then many started to come closer as the girls looked so welcoming and huggable, "Wanna hug~?"

The agent with the suit gets pushed into the worm-girls! They all try to hug him intensively, but lucky enough for him his suit is very protective~ He does panic though and starts hitting the worm-girls at random with his electric baton, something the Oni-girl eagerly picked up on! "Whacking-dance-party~~", she shouts out and starts swinging her dangerous club around aimlessly, anyone near her should be careful.
Unfortunately for Cathy, the worm-girls weren't all that distracted by the agents, it did leave a bit room to maybe maneuver around but.. Cathy looked upset to them and so a more likely target to hug her until she is happy~! Multiple worm-girls happy to relieve Cathy form her stress and started glomping at her, will she be able to dodge them with her cat reflexes, even when cuffed?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:30 am

"I think I miscalculated..." The worm-girls were even more interested in her than before! This wasn't good at all. And with the cuffs still on her arms she wasn't feeling super confident in her dodging skills.

Still, Cathy at least put some effort into avoid their touch. She dodged the first couple of worm-girls easily enough, but then she lost her balance and fell right on top of one of the worm-girls. "Drat!" She tried to immediately get off the worm-girl, but the cuffs made it really hard and it took her a minute. M-Maybe she got lucky and the violet hadn't touched her?

"I honestly just wanted to go fishing...is that too much to ask?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Gigi echoes Whimsy's giggling, even though nobody's messing with her tail. "Heeheehee~!" She moves from just running her hands across Whimsy's tail to taking it in a gentle, but full, hug and nuzzling the tip a bit with her face.
"Sheeeesh." Ebb just stands aside and sweatdrops a bit at her sister's antics.

Jenna moves well aside of Wham's rampage, and slightly closer to a group of worm-girls not currently under attack by clubs or electric batons. "Sure~!" She welcomes a hug with open arms. After all, she's already quite violet as it is.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:46 pm

And oh woaaaw, all these clean dodges and even when she fell on a worm-girl she still managed to stay untouched by the slime~ She sure had some terrific cat's luck there, and she was almost at the edge of herd too, she might even make it~
Just look at her go, she certainly was going to make it out of there, these worm-girls couldn't lay a hand on her! And after one swift leap out, she successfully avoided any slimy Violet touches like a pro~!
So happy she made it out of there, while the agents kept on struggling to get free. But.. she didn't see that flying slimy worm gunk coming that hit her directly in the face~!! Maybe she should have paid more attention to the Oni-girl that was whacking left and right creating a gruesome mess of smashed worms...
Though paying attention to things was a feature not very fit for her new mind anymore, as it got flooded with bubbly feelings and happy thoughts. She likely also didn't notice that the faulty cat-costume also got affected by the Violet, changing the outfit to something more upbeat, and then started to merge with her, making her an actual cat-girl~ Her head now filled up with cat curiosity to discover and play around, and of course the need for fish~! Fish was likely her most favorite dish now, no wonder why she enjoyed fishing so much.

The worm-girls near Jenna keep on giggling and embraced her in a lovely, if not what slimy, cuddle session.

Whimsy couldn't hold it anymore and fell to the ground in laughter, tears in her eyes. Apparently, she was very ticklish, but didn't have this urge people have to make it stop, so she was actually enjoying it.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Cathy frantically tried to wipe the gunk off her face, but she knew it was too late, she could feel the changes in her mind. She was feeling...happy. She covered her mouth has a giggle forced it's way out of her throat. No! She couldn't let her mind go! Even as her mindset changed she tried to resist it as much as possible.

Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do about the changes in her personality. Her once mellow and laid-back persona was shattered, replaced by an energetic and whimsical aura. She let out another giggle, even now she realized she should have been pissed, but she was too happy to feel angry. She wondered why she'd been so afraid of the violet before, she felt amazing!

There was one thing she managed to hold onto however, her intellect. Though she rarely had ever showed it, she'd always been a very intelligent student, she had the straight A's to prove it. While her new ditsy and easily distracted personality would make it more difficult to use it, she was still very smart and surprisingly cunning.

That's why even as she twitched her new ears and tail and let out a purr, a plan was quickly forming in her mind. She wanted to fish, that part of her hadn't changed, in fact it had been reinforced by her new status as a cat-girl. She needed to fish. But there was one thing that had been consistently in her way...

...Whimsy. If it hadn't been for her...she would have had lots and lots of tasty fish by now! Instead all the worms she could have used for bait were now too big to be bait! Completely unusable!

She had a plan though, she giggled as thought of it, it was not only the purrfect plan, but it would be fun! Her ears perked up as she looked back at the struggling agents, her tail twitched happily as she crawled over to them, she got to the first one, and pushed the worm-girls off of him. "Allow me...nya~" She gave the agent an adorable grin, though if the agent looked hard enough he'd see something...mischievous, almost sinister in her otherwise innocent eyes.

"I'm going to help you mister! You'll thank me for this later, trust meeee~" With that she tore a huge hole into his suit with her surprisingly sharp nails. "Don't fight it! It feels wonderful...nya!"

"Okay wormies! Go ahead and give him as many hugs as you can!" She purred.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse