Worms for sale~!!!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Worms for sale~!!!

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Jenna accepts the hugs willingly for a while, eventually pushing them off a bit. "Okay, okay~!" She looks around at them afterward. "Hmmn..you girls are messy messy~," she says, wiping herself off a bit. "Lots more people would want hugs from you if they didn't have to worry 'bout their clothes getting slimed. I think you could all use a bath!"

"Wuaah!" Gigi goes down with the ship...or, with Whimsy's tail in this case, landing next to it on the ground. Of course she isn't harmed by the fall, but she does let go of the tail. "Pheewww~."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:39 am

The guard earlier handled Cathy so roughly was relieved when the worm-girl cuddling his helmet was pushed off him. It only takes him a few seconds to recognize the newly changed cat-girl, and he actually started to feel bad for her, sure she was a potential suspect for causing the outbreak, and she did push them into the crowd trying to escape.. but no one deserved such a cruel fate to be turned into a Violet girl.. "T-Thanks... Let me--..", he was almost about to offer to release her from her handcuffs, but then saw she wasn't wearing them anymore; apparently, those got turned into cute light pink bracelets, how convenient~
He didn't understand what was up with that smile, why did Violet girls always have to smile so much?.. Then suddenly he stared in shock as Cathy tore his suit open with her well-manicured sharp nails. He quickly re-activated his electric baton as the worm-girls swarmed in. He shouted, "What! No! You fifthly traitor! I'll make you pay for this! Arhh!" He fought as hard as he could, but he was no match for so many worm girls at once, and their slime eventually found their way to him.
His partner was better able to hold off the worm-girls and saw what happened. He managed to keep the worms at a distance and readied his baton towards Cathy. "You there, stand back!", he says almost out of breath.

The worm girls looked confused at what Jenna was saying, a bath.. that didn't seem very worm-like to do... Unless. it was a mud bath~! They started to jump and cheer, "Yay, mud-bath~! Mud bath~~!"

The siren was still going on, and it likely wouldn't be too long before reinforcement of the agents would arrive.

Whimsy continues to giggle for a while longer, slowly calming down as the tickling had stopped. "Woawie~ Having a tail is fun, I should have one more often~", she says happily but then gets distracted by the TV screen. "Oh, what happened? Did they start to add new characters now~?", she asks intrigued, as she wasn't paying any attention to the TV, after introducing her grumpy 'friend' and getting tickled, so it appeared she missed quite a lot of what was going on there.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Cathy backed up as the other guard threatened her with his electric baton. She let out a hiss as her ears pinned against her head. She may have been a ditsy, giggly cat-girl, but she wasn't stupid. Even with her reflexes she wasn't sure she could get past the agent's baton...and that siren was still blaring, louder than ever thanks to her new ears. She didn't have a lot of time...

It was then she remembered the Oni-girl, she grinned as she got an idea. "Miss Oni-girl! Hey!" She called out to the giant girl. "This man over here is sad because he can't get that nasty suit off of him, could you help him?" She then turned back to the agent and stuck her tongue out at him before giggling. He was gonna be sorry for threatening her~
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:59 am

Even with the baton ready in hand, he did look fatigued already having hold of so many worm-girls.
Regardless it might have been best to be safe than sorry. A lesson that came a bit too late for the guard that let Cathy get too close and his suit torn. The magical properties of the Violet slime started to have their influence on his body and equipment. The body started shrinking, his frame became more feminine and his hair lengthened before pulling itself into a pair of pigtails. The damaged suit split apart into a white top and pleated skirt, socks grew upwards into black stockings, and the heels on his shoes rose slightly. A crucial change happened in his groin area and her chest started to gain some mass.
Her electric baton became a different electric device.. a smartphone~! How lucky, or maybe not as she had to pay for it with her manhood and quite some IQ, her mind became a lot emptier then filled in with bubbly thoughts. The new girl looks at her phone and cheers in delight. "Oh-My-Gash, thank you~!", she squees in the direction of the cat-girl.

The agent's partner, watches in fear and started to step backward, ready to make a run for it. Until a mild quake was felt from the ground behind him. When he turned around to look he saw.. the oni-girl with a big grin on her face. "Fraily man too weak to get out of suit? Let Wham help~!", she dropped her club and took hold of the man. Getting grappled, he drops his baton and tried to struggle free but was no match up against such strength. The agent knowing he wouldn't be able to fight her off, started to beg, "Ahh, no please, don't! I have a wife and kids!"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 am

Cathy almost felt sorry for the agent as the Oni-girl man handled him with ease. Well...almost. He would be happy once it was over, just like his partner was~

"Hehehe~ You're welcome! She said to the new girl.

Cathy turned her attention to the struggling man, who was begging for mercy. "Hey it's okay, there's no reason to be scared. You can still see your family, there miiiiiight be some adjustments but I'm sure you and your whoooooole family will be happier in the end~" Cathy giggled, they just didn't understand how niiiiice it felt to be violet. But he would soon.

Besides, she needed more minions...errr allies. How else was she gonna stop Whimsy from keeping her from fishing? Yes, for better or worse she had reasoned that Whimsy was the sole reason she couldn't fish and well, that had to stop. Her tummy rumbled at the thought of fish and she drooled a bit.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:56 am

"Yep yep~! That's why we keep ours," says Gigi (about the tail).
"The blue-haired elfy girl is new," says Ebb. "I think the catgirl's just the same catgirl from before, but she got slimed..?"

"Yeah~! I know a good spa, maaybe..they'll have room for you all?" Jenna looks around at the surrounding worm-girls; just how many of them came up to her, anyway?

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:20 pm

"Fraily man is so shy~ That's so cute! But now is time to take off this silly suit~", and with that Wham tore open and pulled the whole suit away off of him thanks to her massive strength. "Now go play along~", she says and tosses the grown man into a pile of grabby worm-girls that all too eager started to cuddle with the newcomer. The agent desperately tried to call for help and more back-up with his earpiece, but it was pretty much already in vain as his body and clothes started to change.Her voice rising in pitch, she tells HQ, "T-Tell.. my wife I--.... gonna give her tons of huggies when I get back home~!" The rest of her earpiece forms into a headset, now playing bubbly-pop music, and she couldn't help but giggle and dance to the beat.

The worm-girls start to cheer, "Spa~ Spa, Spa~~!" As for how many were around her.. maybe around a thousand, hard to tell with them all scrambling around like that. Likely the spa didn't have enough room for these, and there were still many more inside the cordon. And oh no, some worm-girls are escaping through the broken down gate~!

Whimsy hums out loud, putting up her thinking face while looking at the TV, "HMMMMMmmm~! They do look familiar though... Hmm~ H-hey YOU~!" She starts pointing beside the screen, towards..Lawyer-Whimsy that was walking by sipping on a milkshake! She turns around, "Huh~?" Fox-Whimsy followed up, "Weren't you going to help out your client?" The lawyer blinks, "Oh, I was?.. OH~! Oh-yeah! Whoopsie totally got distracted by milkshakes~", she giggles and shakes her cup. "There is this new milkshake-bar open back on 5th-street, should totally check it out~!", she looks at her watch, "Oh look at the time, better go save.. umm.. what was her name again?.. Kitty? Yeah, defiantly something like that~! Kitty-rescue away~~!!" The lawyer runs off in the direction of the gate incident, while the foxy Whimsy waves her clone goodbye. She then turns to the wolf-girls, "Hey, wanna go grab some milkshakes~?" ^~^
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Cathy beamed as the other agent circumed to the changes. Now there was no one left to stop her~

Oh wait, there were other agents on the way, she'd almost forgotten. It was probably time to get out of here...

The cat-girl looked around, when she spotted someone she hasn't noticed before. There was an elf-girl talking to some of the worm-girls. She decided to walk up to her and warn her about what was coming.

"Hey there~ Do you have any fish?" Wait, that wasn't what she was gonna ask! Ah well, it probably wasn't that important anyway.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:33 pm

"YEAH!" the older sister makes a huge, excited leap into the air, before crashing onto her butt on the ground, and standing up again as if nothing happened.
Ebb takes a second to sweatdrop before responding. "Sounds great! I've always loved milkshakes~."

"Hmm..maybe we'll neeeed...two spas..." The elfish girl pauses her counting of the worms on being asked about fish. "Uh.." She pulls out of the pockets in her jacket a small candy, then a full-size chocolate bar, then one of those big novelty lollipops, and then a handful of colorful gummi worms, tossing each item aside in turn on seeing that it is not, in fact, a fish. "..Nope! There's a nice sushi place down the street, umm, thata-way, though!" she says, pointing at somewhere just outside of the would-be quarantine zone.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:41 pm

The new Pokegirl stared at the ball with nervous trepidation, strange instincts making her wary of such orbs.

"S-sceptile?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Getting towards the sushi place at the moment would be a rather difficult journey to do.. as.. reinforcements have arrived!! The alarm siren has proved it's worth~ The amount of newly arriving agents was roughly the size of a small army, having their own tanks, armored battle suits and most of all.. armed with anti-violet bullets containing a trace amount of yellow in them! The few worm-girls that tried to escape through the broken gate made a rather explosive demonstration when getting hit by such ammo...
For the agents, if there were things that were dangerous enough to get past the walls, that gave them full authorization to shoot with sharp.. ouch~!
The enforcers were still just outside the gate, steadily approaching, giving the girls inside enough time to run back and/or hide before they got spotted!

Fox-Whimsy giggles, "Okay~! Umm, I think it was... thata-way~?" Pointing into a direction of streets aligned with the market square. She starts to skip in that direction, while putting down a sign next to her worm-stand, "Be back later, milkshake time~"

Also waving goodbye to her clone that was ready to start her poké-battle when out of the pokéball came... a Registeel?
Must be her lucky day, first finding a shiny female Sceptile and now randomly catching a Registeel without looking~
".......", the Registeel didn't seem all that happy..maybe he was just surly he wasn't a cute pokémon-girl~?? Because who wouldn't love to be Whimsy's pokemon~? "Oh~ I also get to nickname you~ Ummmmm, ummm.."
Multiple worm-girls, attaching themselves to the cold steel-type man showing barely any emotions, trying to include him in lots of hugs, while Whimsy was pondering what to name him, thinking harder than for a million dollar question... It appeared the Violet slime had no effect on him~
"Ummm, Snuggle? Yes, I'll call you Snuggle~", she says loudly, happy with her answer that totally wasn't influenced by the current situation or anything~ The Registeel just remains mute, "......"
Maybe after a bit too long pause, the pokémon trainer re-realizes she was still in a battle. "Oh yeah~ Okay.. what is like, the best, most awesome, move you can do?", she asks in a overly excited tone. Her pokémon didn't answer, just stretched its arms in the direction of the Sceptile and used..LOCK-ON~!
Whimsy gasps and claps at how impressive that very unimpressive move was, one might think Snuggle was just being disobedient now, but his trainer clearly wasn't picking up the hints.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 am

The two werewolves follow fox-Whimsy just like impressionable puppies, tails wagging the whole way along.

Meanwhile, one of the incoming agents...feels someone tapping on his shoulder. There wasn't anyone there before, was there? "Hi there! What'cha dooooooin~?" It's...Jenna! Can she duplicate too? No, no--on closer inspection, the spot she was in before is now occupied by a cartoonish dust cloud left behind. Fortunately for the agent she just tapped, it seems that those cartoon physics extended just far enough for her to leave behind the violet-slime that was dripping off her person and jacket, too.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:31 am

Cathy took a step back as she saw the explosions of yellow and violet colliding. She knew well enough that she didn’t want to be anywhere near that.

She’d been planning on hiding behind the elf girl, but she’d disappeared! She looked around for her in confusion.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 pm

And so he three animal-girls went on the quest for milk-shake, though did Whimsy really know where she was going or was she just very confident that they find the place..eventually~

Slime or not, all the newly arrived agents had armor or other forms of protection against the infectious slime, these weren't some lazy guards that were reluctant to do a job in the middle of the night; they were the professionals.~ But even though well protected, he and several others around him, jump back and aim their weapons towards Jenna. In their voice-com things could be heard like, "Contact with unknown target.. origin, undetermined.. approach, non-hostile but appears unintelligent.. activating violet-scanners.. awaiting further instruction..." The agent most close-by, the one that got tapped, starts to talk to Jenna, "Back off lady! Put your hands above your head and don't move a muscle!"

The nearby worm-girls didn't know what to do, they look around at the sudden disappearance of the elf-like-girl.

Well the Oni-girl did find the explosions past the gate, very intriguing and sounding like lots of fun, but before she'd jump into a battle with an army that could slay her in a matter of seconds, she got distracted by.. her stomach as it was growling loudly, she was quite hungry for the moment.
That worm-goo-junk from the massacre she created didn't seem very appetizing. Maybe she should give in to her Oni instincts and start giving human-flesh a try! Those people in armor are just like lobsters ready to be cracked open~! But then.. nearby an upbeat clucking could be heard, "Cluck-cluck--clu-clu CLUCKAAAAAWWWWK~!.." It was the giant chicken-girl! "Wham wants chicken~!!!", Wham shouted towards her next meal and started charging after it, obviously scaring the giant chicken that started to flee back into the streets~!

The two other ex-agents were a bit too distracted for any of this, one just playing silly mini-games on her phone and the other dancing to the music from her headset.

The reinforcements were kind of halted by Jenna's distraction, so giving Cathy more time to think of what she wanted to do next. If she wanted to follow the Oni-girl, she better start running after her, before she got out of sight; if she rather watch what was going on near the entrance of the gate, she might find a hiding spot to observe, but who know if she'll get caught later; maybe she could ask any of the newly created ditzy girls what to do.. or talk to the worm-girls.. but that wouldn't be all too useful, would it~?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:34 pm

If the worm-girls manage to visually follow the dust trails from where Jenna just was, they'll see a beeline straight for the outside of the gate, and the elfish girl standing there chatting with some new gun-having friends.

" 'Back off lady'?" the strange girl doesn't seem to perceive the phrase as an order, instead headtilting as if confused. "Is that a new street game, like hopscotch? It looks to me more like you're playin' cops and robbers. Those're some awfully dangerous toy guns, though, with me around~." She points to the nearest gun pointed at her, and makes her right hand into a finger-pistol shape and closing one eye as if aiming it. "Yellow bullets, right~? But I'm so full of violet they'll go boom before getting to me, and with 'em this close it'll happen before they leave Mister Gun, and then--poooor Mister Gun!" She illustrates this by bringing her other hand to the finger-pistol and making a childish explosion sound with her mouth and 'exploding' the hands apart, complete with some finger wiggling. If the agents really do have some decent violet scanners, they'll see she isn't kidding: Jenna looks practically like a violet sun, far outshining the "hundreds of creatures sharing just one tomapple" violet of the worm-girls or the "just violeted"-ness of Cathy and co., and even the "half-violet" of the oni girl. Indeed, she was violet enough to begin with but then topped off considerably by a willing hug with all that worm slime. Well..except for the right half of the upper part of her head, under that hat. Any kind of scanners just seem to bounce back off of whatever's there.

If the girls are paying attention--well, okay, if Whimsy is paying attention because the other two are not, a few arrow-shape signs are poofed into place near their path by someone's spells, each one saying "milkshakes this-a-way!". Following them would certainly lead somewhere, though whether it's where the fox-girl is actually looking for is up for debate.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse