Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 pm

well...

my grandmother is sick at my local hospital with pnumonia, and well...Like mendo I is a thespian, and I am going to be busy with a spring play and also when I won't be at play practice I will be at my local hospital caring for grandma, or working as a volunteer.

so my schedule is looking kind of...bogged....I expect even less activity than usual...

>_< if my posts were exercise I would be really really inactive...thus...fat...
Self-proclaimed, Lord and Creator of the Inactivity void.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:27 pm

No problem. All four of us will miss you.

As for me and my other personalities, I am taking a break from MSF tonight. I have Writer's Block Issues for my RP. I also want to update one of my Fics tonight. I most likely won't be on much if at all tonight. Kind of a Break. I had a busy day at work today and am kind of worn out. Kaizer you are in charge of my Virus RP until I return. Most likely tomorrow morning before I go to work. I would appreciate a recap for some of the threads I am in Via PM please. Later.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Marky » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, I've got my computer back! Woot! Now, I just have to do hours of updates...>.> So, yeah...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:06 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but it's back to bad news for me.

Besides the exam I am going to be studying for today, after installing several updates, but none related to drivers, my computer, now, is back to the way it was just under 2 months ago. There's basically "static" going across my computer, as nvmlldsk.sys, or whatever it is (it is related to my display driver) is having problems and making my screen go completely blank/black in-between the static outbreaks. I highly doubt, that, the old driver that came on it, is the cause of the problem, and I believe that my graphics card might be slightly charred (or worse) from the two times I overheated my computer. (The OIT people here at my school even told me that my computer had an overheating problem...)

So, yeah, right now, I'm just highly annoyed that my computer isn't wanting to work, and it looks like I'm just going to have to actually send it off to HP, if Best Buy can't fix it...
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Lanzerus » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:18 pm

* A large Halo-esque Gravity hammer smashes through the front door to the thread.*

I AM BACK!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Alright, so pretty much this is now my schedule:
Grandma's Better.
No more Volunteering hours needed.
Just got back from a writer's retreat.
needed a dose of insanity.

So HERE I AM COME GET ME! * dashes off, leaving the gravity hammer behind and a batch of flopped stories.*
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 am

^^;; Apologies for my delays in responding to various threads these past few days--be warned though, that this may persist off-and on for some time, as my classes have prepared a series of rather large assignments, each due one after another in the coming month or so--I will do my best to keep up with things, but there is the chance that my replies may be slow at times.~~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 am

No worries. ^_^

Best of luck on your assignments! Hope they're as non-troublesome as can be expected of work.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Marky » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Well, I think I'm actually about to hit an inactivity streak...possibly.

Starting as soon as I'm done with this post, I will not be on anymore tonight, and will not be online until sometime tomorrow afternoon, after my exam, that I'm going to be studying like hell for tonight, when not working on my other homework that's also due...>.>

Then, I'll be at my usual active level from tomorrow afternoon, to about 5 pm EDT. Then, I'll be going over to a relative's house, as I await my parents to pick me up to go back home Saturday morning. Then, knowing my usual Sunday's back home, it won't be until probably late Sunday that I'll be online, if any.

And, if I don't get my laptop back before I head home, during all of next week, my activity will take a hit, as I'll be having to share one computer with both of my parents...so, yeah. Just thought I'd let everyone know, especially those in charge of the rp's that I am in. And, I guess I'll catch you all later. And, I should be very active, if my computer is fixed by the time I come back to college.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Okay, I'm gonna be on vacation with my family in Branson for the weekend, so I probably won't be posting as much as usual. For the five of you that haven't figured out that we're the same person, that means Circe won't be making many appearances either.

And please, try not to go insane with the posting like you did last night. *still has about 100 Muffin Room pages to read through...* *is the only one here who goes to bed before midnight on school nights?*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Xia » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Ookalf, I was jamming through posts at 5am last night.

You'll have to stay up a bit later to deal with us maniacs
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Marky » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Well, I'm basically gone. I'll probably be offline for the next 48 hours, at the least. I know I've got a few places to reply right now, but, sorry...at this moment, I just don't feel like posting for some reason. Might have finally burned myself out, as well. Not sure. Will see whether or not that is true when I try and get on next week. Hopefully I won't get left too far behind. :P
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nosnits » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Ok, I get to add my name to the list of people who are vanishing. Tomorrow morning I will be starting the playoffs for my soccer (Or football for the rest of the world) leage. Barring divine intervention by every god ever worshipped, we will lose the first game by 10-nil and be knocked out. However, IMMEDIETLY after that I am going on vacation and visting my uncle till tuesday. He has a computer, but I probably wont be able to post untill tuesday night. However, on wednesday morning I will be dragged away again for two days. So don't expect me to post consistantly before thursday night. That is all.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Lanzerus » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:35 pm

*Walks in wearing stereotypical shinto priest garb.*

HOI, JOUZO, KETSU, METSU, TENGETSU! *nearby explosion can be heard.*

i am sorry for my recent inactivity, I HATE LIFE, it manages to mess me up just when I think I can post uninterrupted...

My dad decided to go on a vacation for a while so he took me down to Dallas with a boy-Scout troop he works as a leader for, i was bored...anyway, I am back and well...again sorry for my inactivity.
Lanzerus
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome back, Lan, and I am also back, as well. Some of you probably noticed me last night...when I was just browsing at the time, cause it was fairly late and I was tired after a long day of traveling and such. And, I'll probably be semi-limited while at home, though, as I'm using my old desktop, and may have to fight over the computer, at times. Plus, my old desktop is beginning to be a pain, already...((slow, keyboard not having some keys respond, yada-yada...just wanting my laptop back. >.>))
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I HAVE RETURNED!!

Edit: *looks at the Muffin Room* Dammit...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt