Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby muffinstud » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Where have I been these past couple weeks? Having issues with my internet, taking more exams than I should have, and doing lots and lots of homework.
Hooray for real life!
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Well, it's good to see that you're back, Muffin!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Just some lady » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:34 pm

*Patpatpats*

^^ I sympathize on the homework bit, at least. Happy to see you baaack. Or at least happy to see you with seemingly fixed internet~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 am

For the remainder of this week my posting will be fairly erratic due to being busy with moving. Starting the first of december I will have finished moving... and started a day job, meaning my posting time during the day will vanish. This is just to remind people that I have not lost interest in any of the games I'm currently in or that I'm running.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Starting from right now, going on till about the 11th or 12th of December, I am going to be at least semi-busy each day. Today, shortly after this post is finished, I will probably not do much more on the forums for the rest of the day, as I've got a project and a presentation to work on for tomorrow. Then, starting tomorrow, I'm gonna need to work on a project/paper that will be due the next Monday. Wednesday afternoon into the night, I'll be traveling back home for Thanksgiving. I probably won't be online at all that day, and Friday, right now, is uncertain.

Saturday and Sunday, I'll be traveling back to college, where i should be back sometime early Sunday, possibly. I might be able to do a little bit of catching up before getting back to work, unless I haven't finished the previously mentioned project by then, since I also have a 4-6 page paper due Tuesday. Then, starting Thursday, finals will be here, with my first being Friday, all the way straight until the next Thursday (the 10th). I have one each day, and two on Monday, so, Saturday, the 5th, I may be able to do a bit more of catching up.

Then, the 11th and 12th, I'll be moving back home for Winter Break, and, hopefully, it won't take me all that long to get settled back in.

Just letting you all know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Just some lady » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

^^ In a similar vein though I admit I've been fairly busy as of late, I willbe busier yet from Wednesday until Sunday or so--I'll be back at home hanging out with friends and family, so it's pooosible that I may manage a few posts or pop into IRC, but equally plausible that I wooon't~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Rowan » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 pm

I hope everyone going back home has a GREAT Thanksgiving! *SNUGGLES!*
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Helel » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 pm

So this is pretty typical, but I'm in the middle of Dead Week and soon to be in the middle of exams. I should be back to a more reasonable schedule around next Thursday or Friday.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:33 am

A combination of issues, both rl and online, have lead to the result that I think I need to take some time away from this forum. I'll see if I can muster the effort to keep up with a couple of the threads I'm involved in, but I'm leaving this note so that hopefully people understand if I stop posting for a while.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Rowan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 am

Awww~ Bye Mischa! Is there anything I can do for you?
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:23 am

Well, I'm not sure how much "good-bye" it is. I have a sneaking suspicion tomorrow I'm going to wake up from a good night's rest and feel better.

On the other hand, things are unstable for me, so my posting might become a bit erratic. So I figured I might as well give people fair warning...

I'll see how things shake out over the next week.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 am

*Hugs Mischa tight*

Let me know if I can do anything to help
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Helel » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Right, so, I'm done with exams and projects now! Huzzah!

So yeah, I'll actually be keeping an eye on the forums and IRC again, so yeah. I'll know if you've been naughty or nice. :P
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 pm

No you won't. Your moral barometer is off. And you're not PHAT.

I so went there.

Also: if my sister fails organic chemistry, she's probably going to be quite bothersome once she gets back, and I'll be distracted for a few days. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 pm

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:Also: if my sister fails organic chemistry, she's probably going to be quite bothersome once she gets back, and I'll be distracted for a few days. ;/

Wouldn't blame her. Organic is a hard enough class as is. Passing it is a totally different story.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt