The Magical Girl Academy

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Taralynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:05 am

I too enjoyed the chapter. I especially enjoyed the little part about Jei and the wind element. ^^ It was cute. I'm very curious to see what the hazing is going to be.

I also think the fukus are cute! They look great in them!
Taralynn's Desk- home of all my TG fics... read... comment... enjoy... please comment ;_;
Taralynn
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Arkain » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:08 pm

Death to fukus!

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Moonlit Naiad » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:05 am

A quick apology: I'm not reading it because I'm working on my own concepts for a magic school and don't want to end up inadvertantly stealing anything.

However, I do have a quick formatting suggestion - It may make it easier to distinguish between non-story comments and story content if you included one or the other in quote tags.
*POOF* Problem Solved.

星空ARRANGE
Moonlit Naiad
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Thorn » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:55 am

Hm, very true, I'll take care of it. And go ahead and read, Its not like i'll sue ya for copyright infringment.

Mostly because alot of this is based on a friends idea. (With permission of course.) >_>
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Arkain » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:55 am

Clearly then I must sharpen my lawyer!

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:39 pm

Just finished reading it, it's easily one of the best stories I've read. Please tell me you're working on more of it.
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Readin' this reminded me a bit of the story I threw in for the contest. Jus' a bit, what with the magic and the TG.

Heh, loose connection, I knowz :wink: . Write more, or I will abduct you, do brain scans, and write C programs to copy your writing style identically!

Now, if only they could put delicious fic like this in liquid form...
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Thorn » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:47 am

Thanks guys...its just....i've lost all muse whatsoever for this story...Sorry if i've dissapointed you.

I'm not saying that it'll never go, but for now, dont hold your breath...I need something to get me back into the mood of writing....

:oops: :cry:
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:07 am

My muse is imprisoned and sedated in a high-security prison. Too drugged out of her mind to offer useful suggestions - but she ain't goin' nowhere!

What do you need to get back in writing mood? I recommend sugar! Sugar sugar sugar! At the very least you could steal someone else's muse - but not mine. The robotic undead insectoid guard dogs are trained to use their back mounted railguns to shoot on sight.

But seriously though - your story was the first one I came across of these forummabobjingys, and made me go "Whaaa, there's stuff over here? Good stuff?". I think to get back into your story you just need to think of some interesting conflict you should write. Maybe the two schools could start their annual dueling tournament! One of Adena's old enemies is a new student at the boy school is their newest student and the two have a huge grudge match.

Then some ultra evil power comes along, with the goal of transforming students from both schools into mindless, sexless, magical wielding robots under its command! Adena & rival work to save both schools and end up in - gasp - a relationship & live happily ever after!

There are so many places to take this story, thinking about it myself is fine and dandy, but I'd really like to see what you would do!

In any event my villain idea I threw out there is pretty sexy - I think imma use it now ;p.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Re: The Magical Girl Academy

Postby T.L. » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Thorn wrote:Edited to make it easier to read.

“Why do these things always happen to me?â€
Ummm... ware is the story?
Rule Twelve: If the Ancients couldn’t do it, chances are it can’t be done.
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature
T.L.
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Previous

Return to Creative Corner