Zack's Pictorium!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:05 am

wow 2 posts in single day she just doubled her previous total :wink:
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Coruscate » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:07 am

I've been avoiding the forum for a few days, since I don't have my contribution for Sia ready yet, and I'm impressed! Good stuff. I'll have to crank my stuff up a notch or you'll best me hands down XD

(I'm egotistical, but at least I vent my ego by doing stuff rather than BSing)
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:16 am

ZeroForever wrote:wow 2 posts in single day she just doubled her previous total :wink:

Ah, be quiet...
Remember, when concerning art, My Hate = Compliment!
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Sia » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:19 am

coruscate wrote:I've been avoiding the forum for a few days, since I don't have my contribution for Sia ready yet

Aw, Coru-chan, you don't have to avoid the forums on my account. *huggle* You can't rush genius after all.
~*Sia Kangeki*~

Rappin' is my radio, graffiti is my T.V.
B-boys, keep them windmills breezy...
Sia
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:11 am

Dear Athena,

I love blondes so much! *.* I guess. Or that's what half the pictures I posted seem to say, I guess.. hm.. I'll try for some redheads tonight at Art Class. Love them redheads.

And thank you Plague, the, uh.. Griever_Tantalus fellow, da' Pwincess Akemi, Sia, and my secret evil (or was it good?) clone other_Athena and all for the compliments! And..er.. sorry for all the people who seem to hate themselves now! ^.^;

Alls I can say is, you gotta start somewhere, right? And if my work looks alright, it's because I've taken alooooot of life drawing and design classes to get there. So it's like, good to know they paid off.

I got my painting class tonight, so I'll try to bust out that short and long haired angel stuff the Aphriel (Edited!) wanted the other day, and try to find myself a reference picture of Rebecca Chambers later on to work from.

Hm.. I still got those two pictures laying around and unscanned.. I'll try to get to them after work, or something. Or maybe later when I scan what I get done today... er.. either way, I guarantee you I'll have at least 3 new pictures to post sometime tonight!

(Woulda got it done over the weekend, but, uh... lots of drinking. Loooots of drinking. And then all day sunday paying for it.)

Ah! And I look forward to seeing some of Coruscate's art work ^^ I know from previous posts that you've put your time into your art skills. Some of the advice you'd been giving, I'd swear you got straight from one of my art teachers. So much of the same advice I was kind of left blinking at the screen for a long few minutes. So yeah! I'm interested in seeing your style.

Yours truely,
Not_Athena
Last edited by Zack Gongaga on Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Xia » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:45 pm

Zack wrote:...I'll try to bust out that short and long haired angel stuff the person wanted...

the person? :(

i have a name to...
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Skye » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:50 pm

Aphriel Posted:

the person?

i have a name to...

Quiet you. ;) Let the man speak. ;)
I'm not the greatest.
I'm double greatest.

-Mohammed Ali
Skye
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:45 pm

I don't *Hate hate hate* Blondes. I mean, Generally, I dislike them, but there are quite a few exceptions... Your Athena happening to be one. ;P

And I'm sorry for beating myself up, after all, I'm still a kid... hell, I'm 15. (Uh... 16 in April... Err... **runs from the people who just now learned this and wish to reprimand her for being on these kinds of sites/pet her**)

Zack, sometime soon I'd like to talk to you. If you have AIM, please IM TanyaTinaNight when you see this. ^^;

...Bah, I really need to scan this pile of stuff on top of my scanner. o_o;;
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:49 pm

woot another post from Priestess Athena i think the world is coming to a end X_X
I really need to scan this pile of stuff on top of my scanner. o_o;;

and plez do i really want to see them :P :P
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

<_< >_>

Postby Karmelo » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:55 pm

Priestess Athena wrote:And I'm sorry for beating myself up, after all, I'm still a kid... hell, I'm 15. (Uh... 16 in April... Err... **runs from the people who just now learned this and wish to reprimand her for being on these kinds of sites/pet her**)

Age is irrelevant, it's maturity that matters. <_< *is the same age, so is trying to cover tracks*

Priestess Athena wrote:If you have AIM, please IM TanyaTinaNight when you see this. ^^;

Oh, that was you in that RP chat. I was wondering about that. I still remember that part about the rock and the bird. Poor thing. >_>

[On topic]
...Oh, right, this is an art thread. Well, as everyone else has already commented, wow. Not as everyone else has said, I don't like you. I kid, I kid. You're great. Your art is great. Your use of paint is great. No, it's amazing. I have met only one other person as talented as you are with paint, and I doubt you're her. 'Sides, I even think your art is better than hers, and hers is pretty darn impressive. So yeah. I think what I'm trying to say is that your art rules, and such. Keep it up, man.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:57 pm

ZeroForever wrote:woot another post from Priestess Athena i think the world is coming to a end X_X
I really need to scan this pile of stuff on top of my scanner. o_o;;

and plez do i really want to see them :P :P

Stop making fun of my bad posting habits, you!

And, Karmello... Rock and bird? I dont remember that. o_o;
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Xia » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:59 pm

wow...you are on a roll miss Tanya

^__^
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Whee!

Postby Karmelo » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:01 pm

Priestess Athena wrote:And, Karmello... Rock and bird? I dont remember that. o_o;

YiKelRst: *drops the rock into the gorge*
zalabar: *It falls out of your sight.*
zalabar: *Eventually, you hear something squawk.*

Right, well, I assumed, I suppose. And you know what they say when you assume. :( I must atone for my sins! .....Later. ...If I have the time.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

Re: Whee!

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:03 pm

Karmelo wrote:
Priestess Athena wrote:And, Karmello... Rock and bird? I dont remember that. o_o;

YiKelRst: *drops the rock into the gorge*
zalabar: *It falls out of your sight.*
zalabar: *Eventually, you hear something squawk.*

Right, well, I assumed, I suppose. And you know what they say when you assume. :( I must atone for my sins! .....Later. ...If I have the time.

OH OH OH! You're Max? Hahaha, I didn't realize, and know I remember.
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: Whee!

Postby Karmelo » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:07 pm

Priestess Athena wrote:OH OH OH! You're Max? Hahaha, I didn't realize, and know I remember.

...Actually, Max is my pawn. :twisted:

You remember that guy who didn't talk the entire chat? That was me. <_< I didn't feel like being involved in the RP, but I did feel like watching it. So I did. Again, you very well may not remember me, as I didn't say anything 'till Scarp asked for opinions on it at the end.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner