Zack's Pictorium!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:14 am

..You know.. you're right. The second picture does have a certain demonic look to it. o_o; I wonder if that's because I went black and white with it, or just because of what I slapped on for the background.. eh!

Anyhow. I got to talk to my evil/dark/menacing/candy-from-baby-stealing-twin-clone-Athena earlier today, and found out she's into FF7 enough to be able to explain the story to idiots! :D So it occurs to me while I'm at my artclass, she might get a huge kick out of this.. stuff I did a while back.

So it was like this RP scene I'd done where it was sort of set at the beginning of FF7, but Zack had come back alive, and met up with Aerith. So she's all 'what the h, man?' or something. And I came up with this way of explaining where he'd been for the past 5 years! Inbetween poses I had him holding up these crayon depictions while he explained what happened. It's somewhat funnier with the log and.. er.. anyway.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... zfile1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... zfile2.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... zfile3.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... zfile4.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... zfile4.jpg

(Long winded)
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:17 am

hehe yeah i read these already on ur site most entertaining, i can see where u got ur inspration for ur ava from :wink:
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Momoko » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:31 am

*laughs over the cake pic a few posts ago* Ah, excellent. Just what Stephanie need, a nice good laugh. Thanks Zack for doing both requests, even if Stephanie was being silly. ^^
Slacking off on spreading pinkness since...?
Momoko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:27 am

Yeah I liked the Stephanie one as well, it was cute.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:15 am

It was all Stephanie's idea! That's one of the reasons I'm liking this board. I find suggestions for pictures and such that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Too often I get to drawing the same junk over and over, and it's a bad rut. I know I'm not gunna be getting any better doing the same stuff I've been doing since forever. x.x

..But damn, now everytime *I* look at the Stephanie picture I start cracking up. Maybe I'll try some expression exercises or something...
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:21 am

That's a good idea, it did come off looking very natural at a casual glance. Plus if you can draw the goofy the stuff, the serious stuff isn't really that hard. People are more animated when they're shocked, happy, etc. When they're serious and what not, they're just stiff.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shuuko Nadeshiko » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:51 am

ohh i know can u draw one of shuuko smitting ZF plezzzzz u know like shuuko introducing mr.mallet-sama to his/her head :P :P
*gives super duper giga puppy eyes look to Zack*
shuuko likes lots of things but shuuko favorites are smiting and candy-desu!

Fear the DESU-DESU!!
Shuuko Nadeshiko
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Location: robbing all the local candy stores and sugar factories

Postby griever_tantalus » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:35 pm

All nice work Zack... But the Angels pic you did for Aphriel was amazing! @_@
You are indeed very, very good... We're lucky to have you :)
griever_tantalus
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Xia » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:44 pm

indeed, i agree completely with griever.

I have never been a sythe type person, but man does that one look awsome, makes me want to rush out and reap something >.<

I nearly flipped my lid when i saw the female angel.

Red hair, green eyes, wings...i need to show this to odin.

keep up the good work...and draw more angels! i cant get enough good angel pictures!
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:06 pm

Coruscate's valued words of wisdom! I think I'll fool around with it, then. ^.^; Now, if you hadn't supported the idea, I might have put it off.

And.. I'm.. not quite sure what Shuuko just asked me to do @_@; So, er...

Thanks griever! I lliked that one, but that's because I spent some 4 odd hours painting it. Though, I'm starting to think I shouldn't have tried to free hand the guy as much as I did. Or at least I should have put more than a passing effort into his face. That head just came out funny, somehow....

Enjoy, Aphy!

Now, in *todays* post, my clone-..I mean.. Tanya-something and I were off chatting on AIM, and I was like 'Dunno what to draw right at this moment' and she's all 'You should draw the thing with you as you and me as all shadowy evil clone you', and I was all.. "I know! I should the thing as me and her as all shadowy evil her!"

And we came up with this genius plot, starting with that thing back when Akemi thought I was someone else, and we kinda went off from there. But here's the finished plot, after hours and hours of planning.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... kclone.jpg

And my cloen swore she'd draw one too! o.o How about that!
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:09 pm

Yes I will.

But it won't match that, obviously. That thing just makes me laugh... :D
Remember, when concerning art, My Hate = Compliment!
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:10 pm

HAHHAHAHA LOL that's great another great comic by Zack smilies for u
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Ye gauges....

Postby Karmelo » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:12 pm

Zack Gongaga wrote:http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/images/Z-files/zackclone.jpg

My word. It's like God's grace upon the land. Seriously, I love your comic style. It's blunt, but it's hilarious. Perhaps the two are intertwined somehow. ...I'll make an analysis on this. ....Maybe.
Eh.
Karmelo
MC Bat Commander
MC Bat Commander

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:16 pm

Wow, people other than shadow-me and myself found it funny. ^^; I was sure we'd gone totally off the wall with it. Neat!
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Re: Ye gauges....

Postby Handmaiden Tanya » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:34 pm

Karmelo wrote:
Zack Gongaga wrote:http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/images/Z-files/zackclone.jpg

My word. It's like God's grace upon the land. Seriously, I love your comic style. It's blunt, but it's hilarious. Perhaps the two are intertwined somehow. ...I'll make an analysis on this. ....Maybe.

Ah-hem! **slaps Karmelo** I should do more than that for using the term "God" instead of "Athena".

Anyways, like Zacky-kun said, I'm surprised any of you find it funny. ^^;
Remember, when concerning art, My Hate = Compliment!
Handmaiden Tanya
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner