Zack's Pictorium!

Stories~! Art~! CREATIVITY~! Anything the creative juices in your brain might happen to create is welcome here~!

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Skye » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:56 pm

Very nice work Zack! And welcome to the boards! :D
I'm not the greatest.
I'm double greatest.

-Mohammed Ali
Skye
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:38 pm

I just remembered something that kind of helped me get a little better at drawing boddies. I didn't just take an art class, I took an anatomy class at the same time.
Then I kinda crossed over the life drawing and anatomy. It made for some interesting pictures, drawing the exact muscle groups and skeletal structure for the few long poses our model did. And drawing them like that really helped me learn the names of all the muscle groups. But then one month later I forgot, so...

*ahem*.... as for that comic.. I had the whole story thought out for a few issues worth, but never really concluded it. I sort of fell out of the groove in drawing it steadly, cuz of a change of jobs and lack of time. ^.^; Um... OH!

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... meMaid.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... eequip.jpg

I did have some pictures for the direction I was going to take it. I was gunna make it a kind of Magical Girl Comic spoof. Sort of like that Valkyrie Yuuki one, but with time travel and Alice in Wonderland references and skirts the main character despises wearing. It was gunna be a big joke, the main character being an ex-uber-miltary dude stuck in a high-tech frenchmaid combat girl body, or some such.

I'm also not very good a story writter, so, like.. I'll loose interest in my old ones the moment a new one sounds more interesting, or has redheads and/or catgirls in it. Anyhow.. I'm gunna go scan some old sketches I did I think someone might like. They were of Zack@FinalFantasy VII all girlified.
Last edited by Zack Gongaga on Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Raijin » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:49 pm

Zack your truelly a very Talented artist, How come you not out making big bucks on famous and fun TG manga like Ranma1/2? But really I love it! sooo gewd wish I was that good ok sorry I know Must pratice this is why I bought a HOW to Draw Manga book and I shall take your advice and drawing rough sketchs of poses hands feet evething untill I am improve my work..not to mention I need to learn some patience! But thats another story ^^
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:38 pm

On the subject of patience.. something I've noticed with other aritsts is that the more time and detail they put into their work, the more time you tend to spend looking at it. Even if it was based off a shoddy sketch, if you spend multiple hours on a picture, it'll at least look interesting. From what I've seen. But like.. staying on topic. I dug up and scanned this old sketches I did of Zack, when one day I thought it would have been hillarious having some random maco accident, or jenova cell thingy turn him female.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... /zack1.jpg

The one on the right was what I thought would happen if Aerith got her hands on him/her. Make her wear her clothes, or something.. and then I did this thing

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... /zack2.jpg

of a sorta female SOLDIER Zack napping. And right now, I'd like to say whoever made that 'Random RPG Gurl' generator thing that was on the webpage. Dear god, I worship you. *_*: When I found that, I was hitting that 'Lightning strikes again'! button like fifty times, daily. It was incredibly entertaining, for some reason. And I did a bunch of sketches of the random characters I found.. but there was one I ended up with reaaaally liking.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... latina.jpg

So, I hit it, and get Platina, Artificial human Sword Saint (17 years old), with black eyes, long white hair in ribbon. Her favorite thing being her father's broken sword, cooking, and the color orange.. coming from a swamp, or some such, and tending to dress in armor or some such.. my memory's kind of sketchy on that part. But I just had to draw this one a few times.
I think I also ended up with a catgirl dressed in a bunny suit. That was just funny. I WUV YOU!
Last edited by Zack Gongaga on Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:43 pm

lol nice more pics :P :P :P , keep them coming :P :P
and ur not the only who likes 'Random RPG Gurl' genertor it's great :lol:
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sierra_Rune » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:05 am

Those are all great works...Hehe...Software ninjas...That's good....
Make a habit of imprisoning Fascists without trial, and perhaps the process won’t stop at Fascists." - George Orwell, The Freedom of the Press
Sierra_Rune
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Coruscate » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:50 am

Good stuff. Claude is exceptionally cute and Platina is nice as well.

But please use the enter key when you type, it helps people read our stuff when you write stuff as long as Scarp and I.
"god knows I don't go through life trying to be normal. Peculiar suits me just fine."
-Xia

Deviant Art
Coruscate
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:55 am

....gah, good idea. ^^; Sorry, I don't usually play around on message boards. (You've discovered paragraphs!)
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Dracos » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:47 pm

Nice stuff. Indeed.

Dracos
Dracos

Postby Zack Gongaga » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:45 pm

I guess.. on the subject of fan work, and because that one chick accused me of being some Athena priestess is out of wack, it occured to me I had a picture I did a while back. I did this series of Greek God prints to try to sell, that.. didn't.. go so well.. anyway, I liked 'em. Because they came out quite fem'.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/images/Athena.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/images/Artemis.jpg

It's.. *sort* of on subject with transformation stuff! Greek gods, ya know. They transformed and we're all tough....er... that is all.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:47 pm

OOoooooooh Ooooh could you do an Eris?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raijin » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:05 pm

*mouth drops open* The Armor is SOOO nice and beautiful!
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:37 pm

Kay, like.. I was skipping through that 'Who is my RPing character' description stuff.. and did some practice type sketches of some of the simpler descriptions that caught my eye. And I figured some of 'yall might get a kick out of some of my practice sketches.

and.. it's like.. of characters in the TG type role play thing.. so.. it's still on my topic! I think. Anyway...

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... dz/jay.jpg

That's that.. Johnathan 'Jay' Powell character of Secret Admirers. I swear I put like 30 minutes into trying to figure out my paint program so I could give it a quick coloring, but.. eh.. no go.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... z/kaji.jpg

There's, um... Mei?'s Kaji Onizuka fellow. I thought he sounded like the kinda guy that would have some scars, and some cigarettes, and some sneers.

http://home.earthlink.net/~seiki666/ima ... dz/kay.jpg

that's like... Kay, Tony Quick's person, I think.. seemed like the cute sort that might have gotten pushed around into wearing a nerdy school outfit, on account of him looking 12. Or so I thought. And like, he's chewing a piece of pocky, because reading through the boards here I've seen that word too many times to forget. And the captions says on the side . o O (He said itw as FISH flavored pocky).

But this is just stuff I picked up looking around. If I drew someone that really didn't want their character tried to be drawn or put or something, just lemme know and I'll get rid of such and such link.

So, like... YAR!
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Raijin » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:41 pm

Zack I tell you you make me wanna keep drawing you been a good inspiration on continueing drawing.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zack Gongaga » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:46 pm

Yay Raijin! In the case of you drawing more, consider me more supportive than a double D bra.
Zack Gongaga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner