One small blarg for man, One Gient Blarg for Man kind.

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Lucky » Sat May 19, 2007 5:26 pm

Guendolen wrote:Um, I'm afraid I still saw typos.... **sweatdrop** But the ideas are sound. The transforming pool table is an interesting notion. What about variations that do other sorts of changes? You know, animorphs and fantasy races and so forth. With out without gender-switch option. There could be variations for both. :) And the bimbo cake one was amusing. You got the stereotypical bimbo language down, there. :)

Thank you, I try my best to avoid the typo's. What I think happens is I try so hard to not spell anything wroung, I forget to check for typo's and the such.
^^;;;
I'm glade you enjoyed the pool table one, I wasn't sure how well I pulled it off. I'll make more if I can find some good pichers to ues.

I got another two captions that I'm just trying to fix the typo's on right now acculy. They should be up soon.
Last edited by Lucky on Sat May 19, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Lucky » Sat May 19, 2007 5:42 pm

Here they are.

I can't think of a good teaser title this time ok. D= My goal was to try and discribe a transformation. I feel Moderatly succesfull at it.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... moness.jpg

I remember Mario DS, requesting a anthro caption. =B
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... rio_DS.jpg
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat May 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Sweetness. I personally like the "bimbo cake" and "reality haxor" ones the best. I don't know why, but I just can't look at that hAxOr L33tN3Ss and not laugh at it.

Also, I find it difficult to describe a transformation in the short amount of space a caption has, but I think you did a decent job. The only qualm I have about it is this: the verb tense changes halfway through it. The narrative still works, I'm just anal about grammar like that.

Good work, you got the quality part down, now how about quantity? I would like to see more where this came from.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Lucky » Sun May 20, 2007 1:47 am

muffinstud wrote:Sweetness. I personally like the "bimbo cake" and "reality haxor" ones the best. I don't know why, but I just can't look at that hAxOr L33tN3Ss and not laugh at it.

Also, I find it difficult to describe a transformation in the short amount of space a caption has, but I think you did a decent job. The only qualm I have about it is this: the verb tense changes halfway through it. The narrative still works, I'm just anal about grammar like that.

Good work, you got the quality part down, now how about quantity? I would like to see more where this came from.

I was out of it right bad when I wirten that one.
XD

Then when I came back latter I looked at it and thought "Oh shit, WTF did I just write?" I then spent a hour or so copying and pasting words and letters trying to fix it. I thought I got all them.
X__x
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:22 am

I liked the eternal caption you made, it was pretty funny seeing a reason not to get sneezed on by an eternal. The pokemon Anthro one was ok...I guess. Hopefully you'll be able to do better ones with my other pokemon images in the photobucket account.

Well keep up the TG captions and check my photobucket link at the bottom to make more TG captions.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Katty » Sun May 20, 2007 7:26 pm

Nice batch you got here. The pokemon one was short and sweet. I liked the demon stone one (the one before the pokemon) For all of its detail in the change. I like a well writen out change, apart from the "Poof I'm a girl now" stuff. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Lucky » Sun May 20, 2007 9:26 pm

Thanks katty, I'm glade you enjoyed it.
^^

also mario, If I ever get around to another anthro one, I will try to make it more interesting. The problem is I have a hard time thinking of a reasone someone would randomly become a anthro. I love antho's and all, but captioning anthro pichers I find realy hard.

X__x
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kisai » Tue May 22, 2007 6:15 am

Welcome to Girly Burger, home of the Girly Burger, may I take your order? *_*
Kisai
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue May 22, 2007 3:16 pm

Lucky wrote:Thanks katty, I'm glade you enjoyed it.
^^

also mario, If I ever get around to another anthro one, I will try to make it more interesting. The problem is I have a hard time thinking of a reasone someone would randomly become a anthro. I love antho's and all, but captioning anthro pichers I find realy hard.

X__x

Yeah, I guess it would make it more of a challedge to do anthro TG captions then do human or neko tg captions. But I think it would be more than worth it if you could actually make really good ones out of the pokemorph and anthro pictures in my photobucket account. Hopeufully you might make some funny ones. But also I like you to make sweet ones as well like romantic ones, those kind of ones are my favorite kind of TG captions where a guy transforms to a girl and either he/she falls in love with his/her friend or someone or their friend falls in love with their tged friend, I really love those.

I actually have hundreds of those couple ones you and any other captioners can use, hopefully you can make good captions out of them. Maybe even some captions out the pictures in the anime Tomboy subalbum since nobody attempt to make any out of them yet.

Well, hope you make more good captions Lucky, and good like with the anthro and pokemorph pictures.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby jimmyinwhite » Tue May 22, 2007 11:17 pm

Kisai wrote:Welcome to Girly Burger, home of the Girly Burger, may I take your order? *_*
I'll have a super girly burger with extra catnip. My friend will have a bunny bun with with red cabbage tomato & a fresh carrot juice.
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri May 25, 2007 11:33 pm

Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri May 25, 2007 11:38 pm

(Hit post alittle too soon, so here are the rest.)

Nurse Wanted.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... _nurse.jpg

Pink Goo (Not sure if every one knew the grey goo refrence so threw a little bit in about it.)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... inkGoo.jpg

White Mage.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... teMage.jpg

Reality Shift.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... w_Maid.jpg

New Princess.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... incess.jpg

New kind of Bunny Girl.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... y_Girl.jpg

Computer Goddess's new assestent.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/Da ... oddess.jpg
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sat May 26, 2007 12:43 am

The line is from Jonny Quest! Do I get a cookie? (Haji always said it)
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Lucky » Sat May 26, 2007 9:46 am

Garath the Shadowshifter wrote:The line is from Jonny Quest! Do I get a cookie? (Haji always said it)

Yes, Yes you do.
=o
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Katty » Sat May 26, 2007 2:41 pm

Wow. Someone was busy. Nice set of captions you got. You deserve a break for a while. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images