TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Asch » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:58 pm

"Ugh... whatever. I think I'm going to try and go to sleep." The red haired boy said with little caring in his voice as he slid down the wall using his back until he was in a sitting position, and then closed his eyes. "Wake me up when something interesting happens... or not."
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Dani » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:03 pm

Soo, do you guys happen to have food down here since the last two outbreaks? and What do we do now? Just sit around?
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:09 pm

Ash: Yes we do in the kitchen. We restock this place regularly in case we need to live here again for a while.

Sandra: Help yourself to the food in the kitchen.

Lance: It's Right down the hall the first left.

*The Siblings continue to type at the computer.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:12 pm

OCC: Everyone please stop posting until Kris posts. One more post each please.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:15 pm

Kris headed to the bus depot and purchased a ticket to Peroia, Illinois, the home of his old friends, the Schatsiek's. He found the underground bunker that Ash, Lance, and Sandra told him about. "I'm here.." He huffed as he shut the door behind him, carrying his changes of clothes and other necessities.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dani » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:17 pm

OOC:lol yay

I'm going to the kitchen to see what we have,talk to you later
*he heads down the hall*
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm

OOC: Now we need to wait for Serena to post because I don't know what to do from here.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:31 pm

Kris heads down to the kitchen and decides to talk to Dan.."Hi there, I'm Kris Turner, a friend of Ash's. He actually invited me here, because I survived the first two viruses, but I got infected. Lots of weird stuff happened."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Dani » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:38 pm

"oh hi." Dan starts looking through all the food "Yeah i head, the siblings and their other friends told me about it."
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:00 pm

Kris nods..."Yeah, I'm glad I got in before this rain storm started. Those clouds were very ominous-looking...the same clouds appeared during the 2nd strain, and Chimeras of all kinds showed up. Yes, Chimeras, human-animal hybrids, anthromorphic creatures of all kinds showed up too."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:24 pm

Tony had spent more than enough time in the silence of the different store...that group of people seemed to be having enough fun as it is in the other one...maybe he could try to be with them again. He flipped up his collar and pulled his fedora tight around his head and streaked out into the rain and to the other store. "Damn..." he muttered at his clothes wet state...luckily he hadn't gotten very wet at all. A flick of the wrist and he entered the store, brushing his hat off as he strode in.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:51 pm

OOC: Brnin8r: As you enter the store TOny starts to lose Muscle Mass and his hair on his body starts to disappear. The hair on his head starts to grow and become Brunette. He shrinks to about 5'8"

*The Escalator automatically opens and sucks Tony in as his changes continue to occur.*

Ash: Oh hey Kris it looks like you beat the storm. One person however was not so lucky. *Points to the rapidly transforming Tony.

Sandra: I like guess it is a third strain of the Virus after all.

Lance: At least we are still dry for now.

OOC: N8: What type of Transformation do you want? Tony has already started to become Female. The rest of you go to the kitchen and get something to eat. It is about 12:30 PM in the RP.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:57 pm

"Food... Water..." David whines as he enteres the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water that he begins to guzzle down, and a peanut butter sandwich that lasted a whole one minute.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:58 pm

Kris shakes his head..."Whoa, is he changing into a girl? I'm glad I'm staying in here." He fixes some lunch for everyone..."Anyone hungry? I hope this food isn't contaminated..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:00 pm

Ash: Don't worry the food isn't contaminated.

OOC: I need to go to bed now work tomorrow. Riana you can finish Tony's Transformation good night everybody. Don't post too much. Good Night.

*Sandra and Lance acknowledge Ash's words.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying