TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:55 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:(You already put I fixed it so I don't need repeat.)

"Yeah I did" Bree said "So what do you think of the fur?"

OOC: Sorry my bad!

IC:

Ashlee: Bree-Chan you look so totally cute. Can I touch your fur or are you still wet?

Lana: Like Bree-Chan that is so totally cute! I love it!

Sandra: I so totally agree with my sisters! You look so totally cute. *turns to the rest of the group.* Like what do you girls think of Bree-Chan?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:59 pm

"I'm mostly dry" Bree said not knowing she was still a little wet. "Go ahead"

(Only let Ashlee do it since Bree changed her the first time. What will she become?)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:10 pm

*Lana and Sandra go back to the computer to keep an eye on things.*

Ashlee: Like okay Bree-Chan your Fur is so totally soft.

*Ashlee didn't pay much attention while she was petting Bree. Her Fur was still a little wet.*

OOC: I just sent you a PM of what I want her to become. An Espeon Hybrid. Mystical Maiden Mina did the transformation for me in the last Virus RP, you can use her description or put it into her own words.

Ashlee: *Then realizes that Brianna is still a bit damp and waits for her additional Changes to take place.* Um Bree-Chan you are still a bit wet. I just thought I would let you know.

OOC: I still want her to have her human Speech Ability and somewhat human facial features. Enough so that people can tell that she is still human except for the Espeon Powers and the Espeon Fur and Hair color. Transform away Riana
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:16 pm

Ashlee's hair turns purple and she feels something come out of her bottom. It's a purple tail but the end looks like two tails stuck merged together. Her ears become sort of catlike and also purplish. A red jewel appears on her forehead and her entire body is covered with purple fur making her an Espeon Anthro.

(You forgot to change Bree's hair color)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:31 pm

Ashlee: Like oh wow! *Teleports to the Mirror to take a look at herself.* Like I look so totally cute! I am an Espeon Hybrid again. This is really surprising. I love this new form. I wonder if I can still Transform into my Wind Angel form. Wind Ring Power Make Up!

*Ashlee did transform into her wind angel form. She also had her added Espeon Features. She then teleported back to the main room after looking herself over in the Mirror .*

Ashlee: Oh wow I look so totally cute! I wonder if I have Espeon's Powers too. I guess I will find out like when the time is right. I am so totally cute!

*Lana and Sandra saw their older Sister Transform. They thought she looked cute too.*

Lana: Oneechan you look so totally cute.

Sandra: You sure do.

Ashlee: Thanks Imoutochans. Hey Gals how do I look now?

*Ashlee waits for an Answer.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:34 pm

"You look so totally hot like that" Bree said as her hair suddenly light from blonde to white with blue streaks. "I guess my hair changed to match my fur too"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:42 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"You look so totally hot like that" Bree said as her hair suddenly light from blonde to white with blue streaks. "I guess my hair changed to match my fur too"

Ashlee: Like thanks so much Bree-Chan. I agree with you! Does anyone else agree with Bree-Chan? *realizes what Bree just said and Blushed :oops:* Bree-Chan was that a flirting Gesture? If it was I like it. Maybe you and I can go for a walk on the Rock Island Trail sometime. Are you saying that you want to date me? *Blush* :oops:

Lana: Um Imoutochan I think we better check the computer yeah.

Sandra: I agree with you Lana-Oneechan. Let's head over to the computer.

*Lana and Sandra do so.*

OOC: Riana do you want a Bree X Ashlee Pairing or do you want to wait to see if anyone submits a Female to Male TG Character. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm open to be paired with anyone except I don't want any of the Biological Sisters to be paired with each other. Please let me know in a post or a PM.

IC:

Ashlee: You so totally don't look bad yourself Bree-Chan.

*Lana and Sandra are at the computer checking out the radar.*

*Ashlee then reverted back to her Espeon Hybrid form.*

OOC: Did her hair lengthen or is it the same length as her original TG Form? I was just wondering.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:48 pm

"Well I suppose we could but are we both fully transformed? Can we go outside?" She asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:55 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"Well I suppose we could but are we both fully transformed? Can we go outside?" She asked

Ashlee: Like don't worry Bree-Chan, I can keep the Rain from hitting us if it happens to rain again. My Psychic and Telepathic Abilities are much more powerful now that I am in this form. So do you want to get a room together, we have plenty for everyone here, with plenty more to spare. So do you want to do that Bree-Chan? I would like to date you too. That is if you'll let me.

*Bree-Chan is now completely dry so Ashlee can hug her if she wants to.*

*Ashlee hugs Bree hoping that she will hug her back.*

Ashlee: Is that the reason that you shook your hair out on me because you have a crush on me. I hope you do, well because I have a crush on you. I really didn't see it until you became Bree, obviously not because we were both guys at the time. So what do you say, do you want to date me, I would like to date you.

*Lana and Sandra continued to study the computer.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:00 am

"Yeah I'll be your girlfriend" Bree said as she hugged back.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:13 am

Ashlee: I was so totally hoping that you would say that Bree-Chan. *Kisses her on the Cheek.*

*Lana look on in jealousy at their older sister, but what can they do about it. Nothing that's what.*

Sandra: You know what Lana-Oneechan they like so totally make a cute couple.

Lana: They so totally do Imoutochan, they so totally do!

*The Younger Schatsiek Sisters just looked on at the specatacle.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:36 am

"So are we gonna go now?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:48 am

*Lana and Sandra are still keeping an eye on the computer.*

Ashlee: So love like what do you want to do? Go for a Romantic Walk on the Rock Island Trail, or go see a movie or just got to our room and cuddle?

OOC: Lana and Sandra are not going to be mentioned for a while so it will be just Ashlee. Lana and Sandra are watching the computer
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:53 am

"I think we need to go for a walk and get some shopping done. By the way can I borrow some of your clothes. I can't go out in this bathrobe." Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:02 am

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"I think we need to go for a walk and get some shopping done. By the way can I borrow some of your clothes. I can't go out in this bathrobe." Bree said

"I like need to get out of this Kimono don't I. Sure you can borrow some of my clothes. I hope they will fit you."

*Ashlee goes into her and now Bree's Room to get some of her clothes from the last Virus Strain.*

"I so hope this Halter top will not be too tight around my chest. I am like a bit more chesty then I was during the last outbreak." Ashle said to herself

*Ashlee puts on an outfit like this only without the Stocking Cap and the Scarf.
Amazingly the outfit adapted to every curve and dimension of her body. It even allowed Room for her Tail to Wag Freely.*

"So like how do I look love?" Ashlee asked.

"I like have a lot more outfits besides this one in my closet, I guess it would be our closet now. Like come on." Ashlee said as she grabbed Bree's hand and led her to their room.

"Like take your pick hun." Ashlee says as she kisses Bree on the lips with a light peck.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying