TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:15 pm

*Dani looks around the Bunker* "Does anyone else want to go shopping?" she said with a smile

((Sorry about being "inactive" I have school 8-2:30 est. then work 3pm-5pm, and then dinner, hw, ect. I'm not going to be on this weekend either (white water rafting trip)))
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:24 pm

Dan wrote:*Dani looks around the Bunker* "Does anyone else want to go shopping?" she said with a smile

((Sorry about being "inactive" I have school 8-2:30 est. then work 3pm-5pm, and then dinner, hw, ect. I'm not going to be on this weekend either (white water rafting trip)))

OOC: Okay have fun Dan. Do you want either Riana or myself to control your character.

Lana: Sandra can we like please go shopping?

Sandra: You can, but I am staying here and keep an eye on this base like Onee-Chan said.

Lana: Okay. *Goes over to Dani.* Dani you look so totally cute and hot that way. Do you want to go shopping? We can go together.

OOC: Dan how do you feel about a Lana X Dani pairing. Lana is eventually going to become a Flareon Hybrid. Are you game? I hope you are.

IC:

*Lana and Dani head to the Staircase and Ascend the Stairs right behind Ashlee and Bree. The Escalator opens and once again people just dismiss it as a Hallucination.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:25 pm

Dan wrote:*Dani looks around the Bunker* "Does anyone else want to go shopping?" she said with a smile

OOC: Okay have fun Dan. Do you want either Riana or myself to control your character.

Lana: Sandra can we like please go shopping?

Sandra: You can, but I am staying here and keep an eye on this base like Onee-Chan said.

Lana: Okay. *Goes over to Dani.* Dani you look so totally cute and hot that way. Do you want to go shopping? We can go together.

OOC: Dan how do you feel about a Lana X Dani pairing. Lana is eventually going to become a Flareon Hybrid. Are you game? I hope you are.

IC:

*Lana and Dani head to the Staircase and Ascend the Stairs right behind Ashlee and Bree. The Escalator opens and once again people just dismiss it as a Hallucination.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:28 pm

((I'm fine with the pairing and you can control her, Oh i spy a double post XD))

*Dani blushes* "Well I need to get better underwear, and maybe a few pants and shirts, and so on. I want to see you in some new cloths too Lana~."
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:33 pm

Lana: That is what we are here for. Let's like go shopping. *Grabs Dani's hand and they start to browse Bergner's for some new clothes.

Ashlee: Oh these clothes are so totally pretty. You would look great in some of these clothes Bree-Chan.

*Continue to Browse Bergners.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:38 pm

"Hmm..." *Dani stops for a moment* "What do you think of these?" *She holds up a black and red pantie bra set and int the other hand a pink set* Which one do you like Lana?
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:43 pm

Lana: I so totally think you will look great in both of them. How about these for me. I have gained a Fetish for Red for some unknown reason. *Holds up a Panty and Bra set that matches he hair and outfit in her Fire Angel form.*

Lana: Like would I look good in Pink?

*Ashlee holds up a Halter Top and Skirt Set that match her Newly Acquired Fur.*

Ashlee: So like what do you think of these on me Bree-Chan? *Giggle.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:49 pm

"Ooh yes! Pink is your color! They look wonderful, you want to come with me into the changing room to try them on :wink: "
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:52 pm

Dan wrote:"Ooh yes! Pink is your color! They look wonderful, you want to come with me into the changing room to try them on :wink: "

Lana: Um like sure Dani-Chan! I would love to. Hey I was wondering you saw how close Ashlee-Oneechan and Bree-Chan were. I was wondering if you would like to become a dating couple. I-I think I am in love with you Dani-Chan. I would love to come in the dressing room with you. :wink:

*Dani and Lana go into the dressing room together.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:56 pm

*Dani blushes at the thought* "O-okay Lana-chan :oops: " *After they enter the dressing room Dani turns her back to Lana and take off her cloths and then puts on the bra and pantis set (blue) turning around after struggling witht he hooks and waving her tails out of her way*

"There, how do i look?" She said twirling and whishing her tails around her face coming close to Lanas
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:04 pm

Lana: Oh wow Dani-Chan You look great. You see any close we put on in here or anywhere from now on will adapt to the dimensions of our body. It is so totally cool. You look so totally hot in those. Here let me put on my new stuff to see what you think.

*Lana turns her back to Dani and takes all her clothes off down to her Bra and Panties. She takes them off and puts the Red set on and twirls around and gets closer to Dani.*

Lana: So like Love, how do I look? :oops: Dani and Lana are trying to fight the urge to go into a rousing game of Tonsil Hockey. It is working so far, but how long that will last nobody knows.

OOC: Should both our characters make a move at the same time? I am just curious.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:09 pm

((Yesh!))

"You..look great Lana-chan" *Dani's sexy thoughts turn her panties into a thong (once again >.<) and she comes closer to Lana*
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:16 pm

Lana: Dani-Chan. Oh wow. You look so totally hot. I can't help it I must kiss those lips. *Wraps her arms around Dani as she gets close enough and she finally cannot resist the urge to play Tonsil Hockey with the hot Ninetails Hybrid.

OOC: Let's not do too much. This is a PG-13 Thread. Please keep that in mind.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:19 pm

((true, true))

*Dani continues to kiss Lana an completly forgets about shopping*

"I think i..love you Lana-chan" She said inbetween kisses
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:24 pm

Dan wrote:((true, true))

*Dani continues to kiss Lana an completly forgets about shopping*

"I think i..love you Lana-chan" She said inbetween kisses

Lana: I Love you too Dani-Chan. *She also forgets about shopping and continues to kiss Dani.*

OOC: Yay we have two pairings now in this RP. I wonder if anyone else will be interested in pairing off with Sandra.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying