TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:29 pm

*Dani stops mid kiss and looks at Lana* "We should get more cloths and maybe something just for us~"
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Lana: That sounds good. I would like really enjoy that. We need to get dressed, we so totally can't go around the Shoppes at Grand Prairie like this now can we?

*Lana and Dani get dressed and leave the dressing room Hand-In-Hand.*

Lana: Say Dani-Chan would you like want to share a room with me. Ashlee-Oneechan and Bree-Chan already are. I think it is a good idea. like what do you think? :oops:
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:53 pm

Dani: "um, okay Lana-chan," Dani was accually releved she could share a room with Lana. "Do you want to get pants or shirts next?"
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:58 pm

Lana: Like I think we should get some pants and then shirts. Come on Dani-Chan. *Grabs Dani's hand and they exit the Dressing room and continue to browse.

*Ashlee and Bree are also continuing to Browse Bergner's then they are heading off to Old Navy.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:01 pm

"Hmm, *Dani said searching through the pants*, "how about these?" She said holding up a pair of low rider hip hugging jeans*

((Bye bye Bed time XD See you all Monday))
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:14 pm

Dan wrote:"Hmm, *Dani said searching through the pants*, "how about these?" She said holding up a pair of low rider hip hugging jeans*

((Bye bye Bed time XD See you all Monday))

OOC: Yes you will I will do my best to control your character.

Lana: Dani-Chan you will look so totally great in that. Don't worry your tails won't harm them at all. Once you put them on they will adapt to every dimension of your body. How about these for me. *Holds up a Red Pair of Low Rider Hip Hugging Jeans.*

Dani: They will look so totally great on you Lana-chan. Let's go to the next store after we try these on first of course. *Grabs Lana's hand and takes her to another dressing room with Lana's new Pants in her other hand that is not holding onto Dani's.

Lana: Like Okay let's go! *Follows Dani into the dressing room.*

*After they both try their pants on they head off to Old Navy to look for some matching shirts for their pants and the other purchases they made. A storm cloud suddenly materializes over Lana and immediately dumps Infected Water on her.*

OOC: I am going to send you a PM about what I want Lana to change into Riana. You can do this transformation. You can either use Mina's description of the changes or state it in your own words.

Lana: Oh man I so totally got rained on again! Will you still love me no matter what I look like after this transformation?

Dani: I so totally will Lana-chan. *Avoids touching Lana's wet hair and clothes not sure if her transformation is complete.*

OOC: Bedtime for me All good night Work tomorrow. :( :cry:
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:20 am

Lana felt an intense burning on her ears as they shifted into the pointy, orange-furred ears of a Flareon. This sensation soon spread throughout her entire body, causing her skin to gain an olive tone and shifting her hair color from its usual straight brown to a platinum blonde that seemed to flicker as though it was a great flame.

A large yellow tail burst out making a hole in her skirt. The water also splashes on Dani. She begins to grow fur across her body and her hair turns white with orange tips. She even grows a bit of a muzzle.

"So let's check out the undies first" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:30 am

Sayomi kind of stared as the girls spontaneously hooked up and headed out. She starts talking to herself.

"Well... that was odd..."

She goes up the elevator and out into the street, watching for puddles this time.

"Instead of shopping... I am going job hunting... so I will have money to actually buy things with when I shop..."

She goes along the shops, looking for any that might be hiring. Only hopeing they wont mind the fact that she was a bunny girl.

((It is up to the GM if there are shops hiring and what they might be. And sorry for late posteing. Today and yesterday were busy. >.<))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:41 am

Lana: Like Oh wow I look so cute don't you agree Dani-Chan oh yeah you look even cuter I love the way your face looks now. You are a Hottie.

Dani: What I-I look like a Freak how can you love someone with a muzzle like I just gained at least the Fur is nice and Soft. Do you still love me Lana-chan.

Lana: Like what do you mean do I still love you? Of course I do. Do you still love me.

Dani: Yes Lana-Chan I do.

OOC: I don't think that the stores will higher any Hybrids. I will have to get with Riana to see what she thinks. A good number of the Population of Peoria are still normal People as well as the residence of Nearby Dunlap. It hasn't left the City Limits of Peoria yet. Riana PM me what you think should be done about the New Hybrids/Anthro Girls being able to apply for jobs.
Last edited by AshK on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:45 am

*Dani looks down at her muzzle type face*

"I wonder if we can disguise the features..."

((Last post till monday))
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:05 am

Bree goes to the lingerie section with Ashlee. "So what should I get?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Dan wrote:*Dani looks down at her muzzle type face*

"I wonder if we can disguise the features..."

((Last post till monday))

Lana: There like might be a way Dani-Chan. My sisters and I did it during the last outbreak. We could like look into it when we get back to base.

Dani: That so totally sounds like a plan Lana-Chan.

*Dani and Lana link hands and continue to head off to Old Navy to look for some shirts that match the Pants that they both picked up.*

Ashlee: You would look so totally hot in anything you wear Bree-Chan.

*Browses the Lingerie section with Bree-Chan hand-in-hand.*

Ashlee: Like what would look good on me Bree-Chan?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Toni switched back to her regular form and started wandering around...she had no idea where she was, she had just moved in. There was still the need for money...but where to get it? "Where would I go if I wanted a job?" she asked herself.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:07 pm

OOC: N8 since you are still human at the moment Bergner's, Border's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Old Navy and The Dress Barn are all Hiring at the moment. It is also not raining at the moment so you are safe.

Sandra: Well if you are so totally looking for a job Toni-Chan Bergner's, Border's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Old Navy, and The Dress Barn are all Hiring. I think Linen's and Things is Hiring too. You can see if you can get a job from one of those.

Ashlee: So Bree-Chan what do you think I should so totally pick out.?

Dani: Hey Lana-Chan is Old Navy any good with a selection?

Lana: They have a great selection Dani-Chan, like come on I will use my Psychic Powers to make us look normal. *Lana does show and they look like two girls just out having a good time and shopping. It is their Human Form.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:23 pm

Toni was a little out of it. She was still trying to get her bearings on what she had come here to do in the first place. "Maybe Border's..." she started walking her way to the store.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying