TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:25 pm

This is so totally not fair, I am outnumbered here. She who Fights and Runs away lives to fight another day.

Coward! Come back and fight me, you worthless animal!

*The Chimera then vanishes into thin air and goes back to base. She then wills her change back to her disguised state. A girl that looks something like This Only she was much more evil looking than Sayomi originally was before she became a Lopunny Hybrid. She had an evil look to her eyes. She went by the name of Sakoto. Her only mission to please her master.*

((Y'know, it's generally not all that great an idea to tell your players what their enemy's secret identity looks like...))

Like okay Oneechan. Everybody let's head back to base. Including you girl with the Twin-Bladed Scythe.

Uh huh. And if I want nothing to do with you? What then?

After a brief arguement, the girl agrees to come along, if only to humor the group for the time being.

After arriving back at the base...

Alright, I'm here. Now what do you want with me?
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:33 pm

Kristy nods and searches for the comm links and finds them and her Kitsune DNA from the last time she changed into her Anthro Fox girl form. While collecting the Comm links she calls out..."I found the Comm links, girls..." and then spills the fox dna on her..."Oh great, not again..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Comartemis wrote:
*The Chimera then vanishes into thin air and goes back to base. She then wills her change back to her disguised state. A girl that looks something like This Only she was much more evil looking than Sayomi originally was before she became a Lopunny Hybrid. She had an evil look to her eyes. She went by the name of Sakoto. Her only mission to please her master.*

((Y'know, it's generally not all that great an idea to tell your players what their enemy's secret identity looks like...))

Like okay Oneechan. Everybody let's head back to base. Including you girl with the Twin-Bladed Scythe.

Uh huh. And if I want nothing to do with you? What then?

After a brief arguement, the girl agrees to come along, if only to humor the group for the time being.

After arriving back at the base...

Alright, I'm here. Now what do you want with me?

OOC: The characters wouldn't know if that was the same Chimera girl or not. They never saw her befor except in her Chimera Form. I was telling the RP'ers what she looks like, but that doesn't mean the characters know what she looks like now does it?

Ashlee: Like hello my name is Ashlee. These are my sisters...

Lana: My name is Lana. What is yours.

Sandra: My name is Sandra. We are going to need your help. I have a feeling that she is only one of many Chimera's that the creator of this Virus has. That is the first encounter we have had with one in this strain anyway.

Dani: Hello my name is Dani. What is yours?

Ashlee: Kristy-Chan do you have the Comlinks?

*Ashlee, Bree, Lana, Dani, and Sandra as well as the others watch as Kristy Transforms into her Kitsune form.*

*Everyone then introduces themselves to the newcomer.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:54 pm

"Can we go back to shopping now?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:55 pm

Kristy gets the fox girl dna on her and she begins to grow a red tail with a white tip, a pair of fox ears appear on top of her head, and her muzzle appears.."Ah, I'm becoming a fox girl!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:56 pm

....I guess you can call me Vivio.

Now tell me why I should care what these chimera are doing to this town. I've got enough problems of my own without worrying about yours.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:00 pm

The newly changed red fox girl with blue eyes then enters with the comm links..."Ashlee, I found the comm links...." she then sees the new girl enter..."Oh, hi there. I'm Kristy...sorry about my appearance now. There's this really bad virus and I got changed into a fox girl, technically, I'm a Kitsune."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:02 pm

*Vivio gives the kitsune a sort of casual salute*

It's fine, I've heard all about the virus... I was a catgirl for a while a few months back before I got my hands on the cure.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 pm

Ashlee: Well you see there is a Virus going around. It is in the Rain as well as in the Tap Water. Each time someone gets hit with the Infected Rainwater, drinks infected Tap Water takes a bath or shower with infected water, they transform. Those Chimera are powerful. We managed to chase this recent one off, but she will most definitely return with Reinforcements. Once you get hit with Rainwater our problem will become your problem.

Lana: We need all the help we can get. As you can see we have an army ready to fight at a moments notice. This is a disaster that must be contained or it will infect the entire world. It has already infected Peoria. You are fortunate you haven't gotten rained on.

Sandra: We need all the help we can get. Like tell me Vivio...

Dani: Like where are you from originally? From what I've heard from the sisters and Kristy-Chan it may spread throughout the entire Tricounty area. So far it is only around Peoria. Will you please help us.

*Everyone was hoping she would say yes.*

OOC: Vivio helping out the Transformees will help her develop her Mage Abilities. These girls need all the help they can get.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:10 pm

Ashlee: Well you see there is a Virus going around. It is in the Rain as well as in the Tap Water. Each time someone gets hit with the Infected Rainwater, drinks infected Tap Water takes a bath or shower with infected water, they transform. Those Chimera are powerful. We managed to chase this recent one off, but she will most definitely return with Reinforcements. Once you get hit with Rainwater our problem will become your problem.

Lana: We need all the help we can get. As you can see we have an army ready to fight at a moments notice. This is a disaster that must be contained or it will infect the entire world. It has already infected Peoria. You are fortunate you haven't gotten rained on.

Dani: Like where are you from originally? From what I've heard from the sisters and Kristy-Chan it may spread throughout the entire Tricounty area. So far it is only around Peoria. Will you please help us.

OOC: Vivio helping out the Transformees will help her develop her Mage Abilities. These girls need all the help they can get.

[quote="Kris_Roth]The newly changed red fox girl with blue eyes then enters with the comm links..."Ashlee, I found the comm links...." she then sees the new girl enter..."Oh, hi there. I'm Kristy...sorry about my appearance now. There's this really bad virus and I got changed into a fox girl, technically, I'm a Kitsune."{/quote]

Ashlee: That is great Kristy-Chan and by the way you look so totally cute! What do you think of the new appearances of my sisters and Me?

Lana: Everybody grab a comlink!

Sandra: They will like help us keep in touch. They also function as Holo-Watches to hide our features.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:10 pm

[quote="Kris_Roth]The newly changed red fox girl with blue eyes then enters with the comm links..."Ashlee, I found the comm links...." she then sees the new girl enter..."Oh, hi there. I'm Kristy...sorry about my appearance now. There's this really bad virus and I got changed into a fox girl, technically, I'm a Kitsune."{/quote]

Ashlee: That is great Kristy-Chan and by the way you look so totally cute! What do you think of the new appearances of my sisters and Me?

Sandra: They will like help us keep in touch. They also function as Holo-Watches to hide our features.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:11 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:The newly changed red fox girl with blue eyes then enters with the comm links..."Ashlee, I found the comm links...." she then sees the new girl enter..."Oh, hi there. I'm Kristy...sorry about my appearance now. There's this really bad virus and I got changed into a fox girl, technically, I'm a Kitsune."

Last edited by AshK on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:11 pm

Kristy nods..."Ashlee, what's this I hear about a Chimera sighting? The last Chimera I saw attacked my friend May, the red panda girl. It took me and Guen, along with Kay the kitty girl to send it away. It looked like a cross between a shark, and a turtle, with a shell." She looks to the others..."Oh, I found those communicators." She hands them over to the other girls.

She then looks to Vivio..."Pleased to meet you, Vivio. We could use your help with the Chimeras. Until then, welcome to our little team. We've established a base of operations here. I guess Ashlee is team leader."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:14 pm

(Ack Quadruple Post!)

"So can we go shopping again?" Bree asked Ashley.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:20 pm

Helen comes into room and notices the new person. "So who's the new one?" Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying