TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:22 pm

Vivio sits back for a moment and thinks about what she's been told for a few minutes.

Is there any evidence, besides the virus itself, that this outbreak is connected to the first Viral Outbreak about 10 years ago?
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:27 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:(Ack Quadruple Post!)

"So can we go shopping again?" Bree asked Ashley.

OOC: Sorry about that Riana, My computer was taking forever to post. I didn't mean to do that.

Ashlee: Yes there was a Chimera Attack. This one was easily Identified as a girl. She kind of had a Valley girl accent like my sisters and I slip into sometimes as does all of us. I know you don't do that Kristy, but some of us do.

Lana: We need your help Vivio. Can we be friends with you?

Sandra: We would really like that. It is upto you though.

*Everyone in the Bunker grabs a Comlink.*

Ashlee: This is going to take all of us working together. By the way Kristy-Chan I am not the only leader. Bree-Chan and my sisters are also leaders. Those Comlinks also function as Holo-Watches. They will make you look like normal Human Females. Even though a number of us are Pokemon Hybrids, the Holo-Watches creat a shield and a Hologram that looks human. We all take on the forms we first changed into. *Activated her Holo-Watch assuming her form from when she was first changed a Girl with Shoulder Length Red Hair in a dress like this only without the stocking cap and scarf.

Lana: *Activates her Holo-Watch activating her disguise of the Pink-haired Girl that she first transformed into.* See they so totally work great. Eventually everyone that has Psychic, Telekinetic, and Telepathic Powers will be able to will these forms without the use of the Hologram function of the watch.

Sandra: *Activates her Holo-Watch making her look like the light green Haired Girl in a yello Dress that she first transformed into.* See this way we can all go out and look for jobs if necessary. We will all go shopping a bit later Bree-Chan.

The Schatsiek Sisters: So will you join us Vivio-Chan?

Comartemis wrote:Vivio sits back for a moment and thinks about what she's been told for a few minutes.

Is there any evidence, besides the virus itself, that this outbreak is connected to the first Viral Outbreak about 10 years ago?

Ashlee: There was like one 8 years before the one that Lana and I remember. I thought the first Outbreak was Two years and Several Months ago. Has it really been ten years since it happened or are you like referring to another one Vivio-Chan?

Lana: Oh By the way Helen-Chan this is Vivio she is here to help us at least I think she is. I am not too sure about it yet.

Sandra: Are you going to help us Vivio-Chan?

Dani: Well are you. We sure could use your help.

OOC: Hira: Have Helen grab a Commlink which can also function as a Holo-Watch. How does you turning into a Vaporeon Hybrid sound? I was just wondering. Please PM me back or post.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Well since you say you remember one about two years ago and you know there was one eight years before that, then it must've been about ten years or so. All I know for sure...

Here she removes a necklace adorned by a star-shaped locket and opens it; inside is a picture of two women and a little girl.

...is that my parents disappeared while investigating the first outbreak.

...I don't suppose you guys recognize either of the older girls, do you?
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Ashlee: I'm sorry I don't recognize either of the two older woment.

*Lana and Sandra look at the picture.*

Lana and Sandra: Like neither do we. I think it might have been sooner than ten years ago Vivio-Chan, because the 2nd Strain has been gone for several months. And the first Strain was 2 years ago. I'm sorry we couldn't help you, but we will like help you find them if you want us to.

OOC: I am getting off for the night. Riana I give you permission to control the sisters and Dani. Good Night everyone. Don't post too much.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Comartemis » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:16 pm

That's impossible. I've been living on the streets for... somewhere between six and ten years now, ever since they vanished. I know they were investigating some weird scientist who was doing something with biotechnology, but for the life of me I haven't been able to find any trace of him or them. I know they're alive, and I know that they're out there somewhere. And when I find that scientist, I'll skin him alive until he tells me everything he knows about them!

sorry we couldn't help you, but we will like help you find them if you want us to.

Vivio sighs heavily.

No. I couldn't ask you to get involved in my problems after being unwilling to get involved with yours.

Vivio takes one last look at the locket, then snaps it shut and puts it back on.

This is as good a lead as any, I guess. If the person behind this virus is using biotechnology then there's a good chance he's involved with--or at least knows--the man I'm looking for. I'll stick around for the time being, but I'm gone as soon as we catch this lunatic and I get him to answer my questions.... on one condition!

When I ask this guy my questions, I don't want any of you interfering. I fully intend to torture the information out of him if I have to. Is that clear?
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:49 pm

"It is, well anyway I'm going to get myself a drink." Helen said as she grabbed a Holo-Watch, and got herself a drink unaware that it was some of the infected water that she drunk.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Azathoth » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:03 am

Sayomi wanders back into the bunker after... running away rather fast from the huge thing. She peeks her head in at everyone, her head tilted slightly, flopping her ears comicly.

"Hey... what was that? And... whats going on? I feel so confused... and left out of the loop. How did you guys fight that thing? Will there be more of them? What should I do if I see them?"

She humphs. "And no one would hire me... I swear... they are all predjudiced against bunny girls..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:22 am

Ashlee: Vivio-Chan the Records on our computer say there was one two years ago. That doesn't mean that their wasn't one before that. But the first one on record is two years ago.

OOC: BTW: Hira the Tap water you are drinking is filtered. You won't change from that.

*Lana and Sandra are busy typing at the computer trying to find records of one Ten Years Ago.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:09 am

Bree goes over to Ashlee and whispers in her ear "Wanna go to our room?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Comartemis » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:50 am

Lana and Sandra should find--if they search long and hard enough--hints of some sort of toxic waste spill that drove the inhabitants of a small town in Dupage County insane. Further probing and heavy examination of the case would reveal it to be a government cover up for the first usage of the virus, used by a biotech researcher named Jail Scaglietti to transform the residents of the city of Wheaton into chimeras. Vivio's mothers were involved in trying to get the few unifected survivors out of the city.

Of course, if they're not all that great at internet searching, they won't find anything, and Jail's name absolutely will not register in any search engine; he's covered his tracks far too well to be traced via Google.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:53 pm

Comartemis wrote:Lana and Sandra should find--if they search long and hard enough--hints of some sort of toxic waste spill that drove the inhabitants of a small town in Dupage County insane. Further probing and heavy examination of the case would reveal it to be a government cover up for the first usage of the virus, used by a biotech researcher named Jail Scaglietti to transform the residents of the city of Wheaton into chimeras. Vivio's mothers were involved in trying to get the few unifected survivors out of the city.

Of course, if they're not all that great at internet searching, they won't find anything, and Jail's name absolutely will not register in any search engine; he's covered his tracks far too well to be traced via Google.

Lana: Aha we like found it. There wasn't a huge outbreak Ten Years Ago like there was two years ago and about several months ago either. It was confined to Dupage County.

Sandra: Vivio-Chan, there was a minor outbreak in Wheaton Ten Years Ago but not like the one 2 1/2 years ago or the one 6 months ago. It is a mystery as to who was the culprit of that minor Outbreak in Dupage County. There is no information anywhere.

*Dani goes up to Lana and Whispers in her year. She currently has her Holo-Watch activated as does Lana.*

Dani: Like hey Lana-Chan do you like want to go to our room?

Lana: *Whispers Back.* Like sure Dani-Chan just let me tell my sister to take charge of the computer. *Turns to Sandra.* Hey Sis, Dani and I are going to go to our room. You keep on searching for more info on that minor outbreak in Dupage County Ten Years ago.

*Lana and Dani head to their room.*

Riana Aninikkou wrote:Bree goes over to Ashlee and whispers in her ear "Wanna go to our room?"

Ashlee: *Whispers back to Bree.* Sure Bree-Chan. Just let me tell Sandra. *Turns to Kristy and Sandra.* Kristy-Chan, Sandra Imoutochan you are in charge for the time being. Bree-Chan and I are going to our room. Sandra you are in charge until Lana and I come back.

Sandra: Like okay Oneechan. Hey Kristy-Chan want to help me keep an eye on the city. I guess you could help too if you want to Helen-Chan.

*Ashlee goes over to Bree and grabs her hand and they head off to their room right after Lana and Dani head to their room.*

OOC: Hey Hira what do you think of a Sandra x Helen pairing? I am just curious.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 pm

"Sure that'll be fine." Helen said.

OOC: That's fine with me.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Nikki » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Bree closes the do behind them. "I really wish we could have got those new clothes."
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:39 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:Bree closes the do behind them. "I really wish we could have got those new clothes."

Ashlee: We will get the new clothes later right now let's just cuddle hon Ashlee moves in wraps her arms around Bree and starts a passionate kiss.

*In Dani and Lana's room the same thing is happening.*

Sandra: Say Helen-Chan would you like to be my Girlfriend? We could go for romantic walks later if you want. Do you want to share a room?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Comartemis » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:43 pm

Vivio-Chan, there was a minor outbreak in Wheaton Ten Years Ago but not like the one 2 1/2 years ago or the one 6 months ago. It is a mystery as to who was the culprit of that minor Outbreak in Dupage County. There is no information anywhere.

That's the one, alright. My parents were doing some private investigation on the spill when they disappeared.
Comartemis
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying