TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Azathoth » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:49 pm

Sayomi continues takeing a long shower, thinking on the past day and what it meant for her. Once she was done, she got dried... which took a long time.

((Blah... I need to go to sleep. I might be able to post tomorrow, but I have work until like... five or six PM. If you need to, you can control my character.))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:56 pm

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi continues takeing a long shower, thinking on the past day and what it meant for her. Once she was done, she got dried... which took a long time.

((Blah... I need to go to sleep. I might be able to post tomorrow, but I have work until like... five or six PM. If you need to, you can control my character.))

OOC: Will do Azathoth. I will see you Tomorrow Night then. I will control your character if necessary. I really can't think of anything to furter transform your character. So as of right now, your transformation is complete. BTW, I caught a Male Buneary on my Diamond Version. Right now it is my highest level Pokemon on Diamond.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:00 am

Bree goes to get popcorn and returns with said popcorn.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:07 am

"Thank you so very much hun! I love you Bree-Chan." Ashlee said as she kissed Bree on the lips after taking the Popcorn from her. She then placed the Popcorn between them so they could share.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:11 am

"You're welcome babe" She said returning the kiss
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:12 am

Ryu soon gets back to the station feeling a bit Ill and heads off to his room after checking in.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:39 am

Ryu's hair begins to grow longer and turns green and his his face feminizes. His chest starts to bulge as he loses muscle mass. His waist pulls in as well as someone else. His clothes change into a white bra and panties and are covered by a fuku his a yellow top and black miniskirt. Her mind becomes more girlish and she loves the idea of being a girl. She is now Naomi
Last edited by Nikki on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:53 am

Riana Aninikkou wrote:Ryu's hair begins to grow longer and turns green and his his face feminizes. His chest starts to bulge as he loses muscle mass. His waist pulls in as well as someone else. His clothes change into a white bra and panties and are covered by a fuku his a yellow top and black miniskirt. Her mind becomes more girlish and she loves the idea of being a girl. She is now Ryoko

OOC: I've got a picture or what she wanted to transform into, but the problem is, it's taking forever to show up. I don't know why. If it didn't take so long to show up I would send it to you.

*Ashlee and Bree are still enjoying the movie.*

*At the base Sandra and Helen are in their room cuddling.*

*Lana and Dani are at the computer with their arms around each other keeping an eye on the Area.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:02 am

(Well this is just the initial transformation)

Bree kisses Ashlee again at the end of the movie.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:09 am

OOC: You might want to PM Nova and tell her. That there is more than one transformation. I think she thought that there was only one Transformation and the character was done.

IC: *Ashlee Kisses Bree Back Passionately.*

Ashlee: So love like what do you want to do now go back to base and cuddle, or do something else. *Once Again starts to Kiss Bree Passionately.*

OOC: The Time is now about 9:30P in the RP. We will just say that everyone already had dinner before they did whatever they were going to do.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 am

"We could go get some coffee if you like" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:34 am

"Like okay I think Starbucks is still open, well it should be. We have to hurry up and like get there. I think it closes at 10." Ashlee says as she grabs Bree's hand and heads off toward Starbuck's.

"Like Hun we better keep our Holo-Watches Activated until we get back to base." Ashlee said as they continued to head toward Starbucks.

OOC: Do you have a furrier Version of My Avvie or not? If you do could you please PM it to me. If not I will keep my Avvie the Way it is.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:49 am

"Hopefully the power won't run out" Bree said as they arrived at Starbucks. "We have to recharge them when get back"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:13 am

"We will do so hun." Ashlee said as her and Bree walked into Starbuck's Hand-In-Hand.

"I will let you order the coffee Bree-Chan." Ashlee said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:02 pm

"Hmm I think I'll have a Mocha Latte" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying