TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:04 pm

"I will have the same thing as her please." Ashlee said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:06 pm

((ya I sent Riana one with the photo if she has problems with it I'll send it to my photo bucket thats is usually faster and also you got the name wrong for the female side. The name i put for the female side for Ryu on my sheet was not Ryoko it was Naomi))

She sits up and rubs her head a bit which is still hurting her. " Ow. Why is my head hurting so much." She mumbles to herself.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:08 pm

"I'm surprised to see y'all out this late" The counter girl said with Southern Accent "This here virus is changing everybody."
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:10 pm

Nova Neko wrote:((ya I sent Riana one with the photo if she has problems with it I'll send it to my photo bucket thats is usually faster and also you got the name wrong for the female side. The name i put for the female side for Ryu on my sheet was not Ryoko it was Naomi))

She sits up and rubs her head a bit which is still hurting her. " Ow. Why is my head hurting so much." She mumbles to herself.

OOC: Tell Riana that. She is the one that did your transformation. It was just the initial one. Your character is still Human, but he is now a She named Naomi. I will let Riana know that she put down the wrong name, Riana the Female name for Ryu that Nova wants is Naomi. Please edit your post if you haven't done so already.

IC:
Ashlee: We know that we are using our Holo-Watches to hide what we really look like. We both used to be guys until the Virus Infected us and Changed our Minds as well as our body. Is that your original form, or have you been infected too?
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Kristy was at the base, still trying to reach Caldy, the Male Kitsune who seemed to take a romantic interest in the new female kitsune the last time they met.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:17 pm

"No I used to be the manager of this place but now I'm a sixteen-year-old girl. I guess my name is Cassandra now. least that's what my nametag says" She says as she starts to prepare the coffee.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Ashlee: I have like been changed three times. I used to be a 28 Year Old Male named Ashton, then I got turned into a 28 year old woman named Ashlee, then I got transformed again into some sort of angel character and De-Aged to 18, then I got changed into this. *Deactivates her Holowatch and shows her Espeon Hybrid Form. We have a group of transformees like you and us. We can take you to the bunker to introduce you to everyone after work if you wish for us to. Bree-Chan please Deactivate your Holo-Watch and explain what happened to you.

So Cassandra, like how much is it?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:23 pm

Naomi shakes her head a few more times then looks at herself enjoying the new body but still remembering her old life. " The commander is going to flip over this." She mumbles and goes into her closet and looks around for any of her old uniforms that might fit her finding none in it but stumbling across a female version of the uniform that belonged to one of her old friends that was shot down and kept it to always remember her. " Hmm I hope this fits me." She takes off the out fit then looks at her self in the mirror and blushes a bit. " I hope after i explain this i can get a few hours to run back down and pick up some more stuff for this body." She gets into the uniform finding it indeed did fit her and races off to find the commander to explain it to him.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:27 pm

Bree doesn't need to de-activate hers because right at that time the power runs out, revealing her Jolteon form. "Well I used to be a guy named Bryce and was eventually changed into this but I was a Pachirisu not that long ago."

"It's $13.00" Cassandra said as she brings out the tray. "Really? Well I'm the only one here and I have to close but if ya'll wanna help me that would be nice"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:30 pm

Ashlee: We would love to help you out. Then you could like come with us and meet more transformees. Are you still the Manager of this place Cassandra-Chan. I can call you that can't I?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:33 pm

"I wish" Cassandra said as she throws some rags to Bree and Ashlee "But you hafta be 18 just to be a shift manager. Can you gals scrub the tables?"

Bree begins to scrub the tables like asked.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:36 pm

"Like sure Cassandra-Chan." Ashlee said.

*Ashlee uses Double Team and starts to scrub several tables at once with her Agility.*

OOC: It is almost 10:00 in the RP. That is when most of the shops and restaurants close at Grand Prairie.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:39 pm

Bree uses her really high speed to finish the rest of the tables.

Cassandra is so shocked by how fast the girls cleaned she accidentally sticks her hand in the sink water which is unpurified, unlike the water used from the coffee.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:44 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:Bree uses her really high speed to finish the rest of the tables.

Cassandra is so shocked by how fast the girls cleaned she accidentally sticks her hand in the sink water which is unpurified, unlike the water used from the coffee.

OOC: Please send me a Pic of the Umbreon Hybrid you want Cassandra to become. Well now I don't know what to change Shadowmaster's Character Mika into later. Oh well I will think about it.

"We are so totally done Cassandra-Chan." Ashlee says as she returns the towels to her. All the tables are now sparkling clean.

*The Time is now 10:00PM in the RP.*
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:50 pm

(Eevee!)

Cassandra looks the tables and dries her hand not knowing she's been infected. She takes out two pieces of paper and hands them to Bree and Ashlee.

(You can do ears and tail now)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying