TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:57 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:(Eevee!)

Cassandra looks the tables and dries her hand not knowing she's been infected. She takes out two pieces of paper and hands them to Bree and Ashlee.

(You can do ears and tail now)

OOC: That is a good idea Riana. I will have to put it passed Shadowmaster. That's what I meant Shadowmaster's Character Mika. Hira's Character is Helen who is already a Waer Angel and a Vaporeon Hybrid. I meant Shadowmaster not Hira.

*Cassandra's Ears Itch as the turn Black with Yellow Stripes and move to the top of her head like an Umbreon's Ears. Also a Yellow and Blacked Ringed Tail grows out of the Small of her back. Her Panties Adapt to her new addition.*

"Um Cassandra-Chan you might like want to take a look in the mirror. I think you just got hit with infected water." Ashlee said.

OOC: I have to get off for a while now. chores to do.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:00 pm

"Oh my god!" She screams "Now what do I do?"

Bree speaks "Calm down"

The papers are currently laying on the table.

(Ask about them)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:08 pm

Naomi finally finishes explaining everything to him and after getting a new id he tells her she can go back for a few days to get stuff for her new body which she gladly does so and jumps back onto a transport and heads back down. " Hmm i wounder where i can stay like this. Maybe those kind ladies will look after me till i have to go back." She thinks
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:26 pm

*Ashlee Hands Cassandra a Holo-Watch/Comlink.* "Like take this and it will make you look like you did before those ears and tail were added. We could like teleport you to the bunker if you wish for us to so you can meet the other Transformees. Like by the way Cassandra-Chan what are those papers for?" Ashlee said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:29 pm

"Oh they're job applications. I was about to give them to you" She said as she puts on the watch. "You can teleport? That's so cool."
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:32 pm

"You like want us to work here? Like what are the Benefits. I was just wondering." Ashlee asked then said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:34 pm

"Free coffee" Cassandra said

"Hmm I love coffee" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:44 pm

Naomi gets out of the space port and looks around. " lets see how did i get there again? It wasn't to far from her. " She searches her cloudy memory. " Ah I got it now." She walks off in that direction.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:36 pm

Sayomi finishes getting dried and dressed again just to see the time. She sighs.

"I wonder what else there is to do around here... I would just go to bed... but I guess there will be another 'meeting' before then."

She looks around the bunker, seeing what there might be to pass the time.

((I will let you say what is in the bunker, and yes Sayomi spent all this time in the shower and drying off. I often find a shower or bath can be a good time to think about things... so two hours isnt that much of a strech. ;) ))

((*is the master of Shower Meditation*))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:45 pm

((so am I in rl.))

Naomi soon finds it and knocks on the door instead of wondering in like last time.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:28 pm

"I so totally love coffee. What is the starting Pay Cassandra-Chan?" Ashlee asked.

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have been gone since about 2:30 this afternoon and just got home from karate. Azathoth: There is a variety of things to do. There are quite a few DS's and several Games to go with them. A Nintendo Wii, A Nintendo Gamecube. Playstaations 1, 2, and 3, XBox, XBox 360 with assorted games including the Halo Trilogy, N64, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, Gameboy, Gamboy Color, Gameboy Advanced and Gameboy Advanced SP, and every room has at least one PC, Two if more than one Person is in that room, with Wireless Internet Access. Does that sound cool to you?

*Meanwhile, Lana and Dani are in their room cuddling, Sandra and Helen are also in their room cuddling.*

*Ashlee and Bree Arrive Outside the Bunker and put a code into a hidden panel in the Escalator as it opens to reveal a staircase going down. They See Naomi, then think back to what happened just before Ryu left.*

Ashlee: Like Ryu-San is that you, you look different. I guess that Virus got you too. What do you go by now? Oh like by the way *Points to the Transforming Cassandra with Umbreon Ears and Tail.* This is like Cassandra. She used to be the manager at Starbucks until she was transformed and De-Aged by the Virus. She is turning into an Umbreon Hybrid it looks like. It is kind of weird if you think about it. We just need an Eevee Hybrid.

OOC: Shadowmaster, would you like to have your character changed into an Eevee Hybrid, because that is what I am planning on doing. I am unsure at this point whether I will be doing your transformation or Riana will be doing it.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:02 pm

Naomi smirks a bit. " The name is Naomi now i guess and I'm still in the space force. I have a few days off thou to get some new stuff for my new body." She tugs on her new uniform.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:02 pm

((Sounds nifty. ^_^))

Sayomi drifted to the Wii and looked through the games.

"Ohhh... legend of Zelda... havent played that for ages."

She starts it up and spends awhile trying to figure out the controls. In her old life... she had given up games around the N64 era. But instead of getting frustrated, she found it exciteing trying this new thing.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Asch » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:05 pm

"Well, this is boring..." Delilah sighed as she looked up at the ceiling of her room, nothing of particular interest to do at the moment. Thinking badly of the whole day wouldn't do her any good, she had to be happier! But she was so tired! "Ugh... I DON'T WANT TO STAND UP AGAIN." She shouted childishly to nobody in particular.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:05 pm

Nova Neko wrote:Naomi smirks a bit. " The name is Naomi now i guess and I'm still in the space force. I have a few days off thou to get some new stuff for my new body." She tugs on her new uniform.

Ashlee: Well hi there Naomi-Chan, can I call you that? Anyway welcome back. Oh and by the way you look good in that uniform. What do you think of your new body Naomi-Chan?

*Ashlee, Bree, and Cassandra with Naomi close behind head down the stairs as the Escalator Closes and the Staircase lights up so they can see.*

Asch wrote:"Well, this is boring..." Delilah sighed as she looked up at the ceiling of her room, nothing of particular interest to do at the moment. Thinking badly of the whole day wouldn't do her any good, she had to be happier! But she was so tired! "Ugh... I DON'T WANT TO STAND UP AGAIN." She shouted childishly to nobody in particular.

OOC: There is a PC in your room it has Wireless Internet Access. You can have Delilah surf the net if you want her to.

*Delilah Notices the PC and decides to get on the Internet and Surf.*

OOC: That is if you want her to. I can't control your character.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying