TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:07 pm

Sayomi pauses the game as the group heads down the stairs, she turns around. "Hey... whats up?"'
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi pauses the game as the group heads down the stairs, she turns around. "Hey... whats up?"'

Ashlee: Oh not much is up. We like got jobs at Starbuck's. I'm sure Cassandra has an application for you if you want one. She used to be the store manager until she was transformed by the Virus and turned into a 16 Year old Girl. By the way this other Girl with us is Naomi Masaki, you met her once before, but she was Ryu Masaki until she got exposed to the Virus via a random Rainstorm. So like what are you playing?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Naomi nods. " Hiya I'm Naomi and thanks. I feel use to this body for some reason and don't mind it but my head hurts a bit."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 pm

"Zelda... I havent played video games for awhile. But I feel like it now for some reason... its pretty fun."

She waves to Naomi. "Hiya... again I guess."

"Do you think if the manager was transformed... I could get a job without haveing to use the holo watch? I dont really like it... feeling my fur and ears then looking to see nothing there kinda freaks me out..."

"And yeah... its wierd itsnt it? I feel normal like this... even though I kinda arent."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:26 pm

Azathoth wrote:"Zelda... I havent played video games for awhile. But I feel like it now for some reason... its pretty fun."

She waves to Naomi. "Hiya... again I guess."

"Do you think if the manager was transformed... I could get a job without haveing to use the holo watch? I dont really like it... feeling my fur and ears then looking to see nothing there kinda freaks me out..."

"And yeah... its wierd itsnt it? I feel normal like this... even though I kinda arent."

"Zelda is a fun game. So are the other games we have." Ashlee said. She then started to talk to Sayomi again.

"I like don't know about that. We will be back Sayo-Chan, Bree and I have to charge our Holo-Watches. The Batteries gave out while we were in Starbucks Coffee. Luckily no one was there when the watches lost their charge. Oh by the way Naomi-Chan here is a Holo-Watch. It's not very useful to you right now because you are still human. It is not only a Holo-Watch it is also a Com-Link so we could keep in touch." Ashlee said as she handed a watch to Naomi.

*Ashlee and Bree headed off to their room to charge their holo-Watches up.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:29 pm

Bree goes with Ashlee to charge her watch.

Cassandra begins to look around. "Wow it's so nice here"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:29 pm

She nods. " Ok and also do you mind if i stay her for a few days till i need to head back? I Have to set up my new ID still and only have a new work one."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:36 pm

((removed))
Last edited by Azathoth on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:36 pm

*Ashlee and Bree arrive back with the others.*

"Like we so totally don't mind if you stay here with us for a while. With all of the Chimera Attack we could probably use your help for the next Chimera Attack. They seem to multiply with each encounter." Ashlee said.

*Turns to Cassandra.*

"Cassandra-Chan what do you think of staying here with us. We could use all the help we can get. Especially when the Chimera Attacks Continue." Ashlee said.

Azathoth wrote:Sayomi follows Ashlee, needing to add something. "Oh yeah... I still need to ask you... do you know where I can stay? Its getting late... and this has been a long day."

"You can stay with us. We like have plenty of rooms in this Bunker." Ashlee said.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:37 pm

"Oh... well I dont want to impose... but I dont really have a place to stay now and its getting kinda late. If it wouldnt be too much trouble..."
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:38 pm

"Yeah I guess" Cassandra said "But where do I stay?"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:42 pm

"You aren't Imposing Sayo-Chan. We have plenty of room. That is what this Bunker is for. We stayed at an apartment last time. This place is much roomier than an apartment. There are plenty of rooms." Ashlee said.

OOC: Riana: Before I answer Cassandra, I was wondering if you wanted a Love Triangle between the three. If not I will give Cassandra her own room, if you want a love triangle between the three, I will have her stay with our characters. It is up to you.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:43 pm

(I was actually think Cassandra x Sayomi is Azazoth approves0
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:(I was actually think Cassandra x Sayomi is Azazoth approves0

OOC: Well Azathoth, what do you think? Do you want a Cassandra x Sayomi pairing. I think it will be cool,but since Sayomi is your character you can approve or disapprove, of course that means we will have to Deage you to 16 or 17 if that's okay.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:50 pm

"This happened before and yet you still live here?" Mika asked. "Why not move to avoid th trouble?" she asked.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying