[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Naomi blushes a bit. " Thanks. I'll be happy for it."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:52 pm

((yeah you can deage and pair them. It might be good for Sayomi to get involved with someone. She is feeling lonely. XD))

Sayomi turns to Mika. "Thats what I was wondering... I mean... I just arrived, so I didnt know... And even though I am okay like this... who knows what will happen when I get wet again?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:55 pm

Cassandra fills two glasses of water. The water from the sink with the sink with the broken filter. She hands one to Sayomi. "Looks like you need this" She says before drinking

(Erin: wait for Sayomi to post before posting because it doesn't work if they know the filter is broken)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:58 pm

"Oh no we like didn't live here all this time. Once the Last Outbreak was ended and cures were found, we decommissioned this Bunker and went back to our own homes. We didn't expect this to happen again. Once it happened again, we decided to recommission this Bunker. It is the safest place in Peoria right now. By the way Sayo-Chan did you happen to see if the Filter was still on there when you took a shower, if not you may have gotten hit with infected water. Since you are completely transformed, you won't get transformed anymore, but you might De-Age. How do you feel about sharing a room with Cassandra-Chan. *Turns to Cassandra.* That is if it is okay with you Cassandra-Chan.

OOC: I didn't mention that the Filter on the Tap may be broken, I just asked Sayomi if she took a shower with the filter on. I didn't mention anything about the Tap Water in the Kitchen. I need a picture of a Female Umbreon Hybrid so I can complete Cassandra's Transformation.

Shadowmaster, did you want to become an Eevee Hybrid?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:03 pm

She shrugs. "I guess the filter was on... I didnt move it. So unless someone took it off it should be fine."

She takes the water from Cassandra. "Thanks..." She takes a sip of it.

"Anyway... I wouldnt mind haveing a room mate."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:07 pm

Naomi blinks a bit. " Wow thats a lot of info but interesting to say the least."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:07 pm

"Well, I guess that could explain it..." Mika says.

OOC: Whatever, I don't really have a preference.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:22 pm

OOC: Shadowmaster, Nova would you be interested ina Mika x Naomi pairing. I am going to have those two be roommates. Asch would you like a Delilah x Toni Pairing, of course I have to run it by Brnin8r first.

*As Sayomi takes a drink, she feels herself Deaging to the Age of 16 and for some odd reason can't take her eyes off of Cassandra. She feels somehow connected to her as she becomes a 16 Year old Girl like Cassandra.*

"Um like Sayo-Chan you look somewhat younger. You may have Deaged Sayo-Chan." Ashlee said.

*As Cassandra swallowed the Water, her hair became Midnight Black as black and yellow Ringed Fur Appeared on her body from head to toe. Her Transformation was now complete. When all is said and done she looks like this.*
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 pm

Sayomi glances down... it was true...

"See? You never know what will happen to you next..."

She seems distracted, though... and keeps on glanceing to Cassandra. She couldnt explain why, though...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 pm

"Wow you look so cute like that" Cassandra said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:28 pm

Sayomi blushes. "Thanks... you look cute too." She blushes, embarrassed. She didnt know why she said it... it felt like the right thing to say back.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:29 pm

(i don't care sounds fine with me)

Naomi nods. " She is cute like that."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:32 pm

*Sayomi then felt the urge to stare at Cassandra some more and thought that she looked hot as an Umbreon Hybrid.*

"Cassandra-Chan, I think you may have completely transformed now." Ashlee said.

*Ashlee then saw Sayomi stare at Cassandra. She then put her finger to her lips. She then sighed.*

"Hey like Bree-Chan do you like want to go to our room. It is getting kind of late." Ashlee said as she kissed Bree passionately.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:32 pm

"Wow I'm all furry now" Cassandra said

"Yeah let's go" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:35 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"Wow I'm all furry now" Cassandra said

OOC: Please answer Ashlee, she just asked Bree if she wanted to go to their room. Okay everyone, I am skipping ahead to 11:30PM. You all need to find a room and settle in. It isn't bedtime yet.

"You look cute that way Cassandra-Chan but not as cute as my Bree-Chan." Ashlee said as she continued to passionately kiss Bree.

*Ashlee then grabs Bree's hand and they head off to their room. She kisses Bree on the lips every so often.*

"So like Babe, what do you like want to do?" Ashlee asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying