TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:03 am

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"I love you too but we need to wait till we get to our room." Bree said

"Like I guess we could wait until we get to our room, but I really want you to rub my ears. I like want to see how they feel for myself." Ashlee said.

*Ashlee and Bree arrive at their room.*

"So hun, did you like have a good time tonight. I so totally did." Ashlee said as she cuddled up next to Bree.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:04 am

"Yup tonight was perfect" Bree says as she starts to rub Ashlee's ears.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:06 am

"Well... Cassandra... do you... like me at all?" She holds her large soft ear in her arms defencively, worried at how she might respond.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:11 am

"I like you. I think you're really hot" Cassandra said before covering her mouth.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:17 am

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"Yup tonight was perfect" Bree says as she starts to rub Ashlee's ears.

"Oh Bree-Chan that is the spot. Oh god I love you! You are making me want you, but I understand if your tired. Please keep it up hon. I love you! Tonight was so totally perfect except for the Attack of the Four Chimera's, but we so totally got through it. *Sigh* OMG! I so totally want you now! What do you say?" Ashlee says then asks as she starts to carress Bree's entire body and lean closer into to her to cuddle more.

*Ashlee then initiates a passionate kiss at the same time she is rubbing Bree's Ears once again.*

"You look so totally hot in this form. Say do you think your Angel Clothes changed as well?" Ashlee asked.

*They then lay on the bed and start to cuddle.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:20 am

*The kissing and cuddling eventually lead to lovemaking and when the scene returns both are naked under the covers*

"Okay now we need to go to bed"

(I'll be doing the same.)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:24 am

Naomi nods. " guess I'm bunking with you."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:33 am

"Oh wow Bree-Chan that was even more amazing then the last time. I love you Babe." Ashlee says as she kisses Bree as well as wrap her arms around her. They then fall asleep in each others arms.
*********************************************************************************************************
*Lana and Dani wound up doing the same thing. They then fell asleep in each others arms also.*
**********************************************************************************************************
*Sandra and Helen wound up doing the same thing. They eventually fell asleep in each others arms as well.
***********************************************************************************************************
OOC: Okay so here are the pairings we have so far and they are sharing a room: Ashlee x Bree, Lana x Dani, Sandra x Helen, Cassandra x Sayomi, Mika x Naomi, Delilah x Toni(Pending Brnin8r's Approval), I think that's all of them so far. That may change in the future. Also everyone needs to post their characters going to bed whether they are paired off or not. Each pair gets one Room. Once I see everyone has posted tomorrow, I will do Time Skip to the next day. Azathoth, Sayomi has got to stay with Cassandra. Wherever Sayomi goes, Cassandra goes. Please anyone let me know if I missed any pairings. I too am going to go to bed. Goodnight everyone, once everyone has posted going to sleep I will do a Time Skip tomorrow. Good Night.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:57 am

"Yup. Guess I'll head to bed now..." Mika says as she heads to the room.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:34 am

OOC: I need to wait for Brnin8r and Asch to post their characters going to bed before I do a Time Skip.

*********************************************************************************************************************
IC:

*Ashlee and Bree are fast asleep.*

*Lana and Dani are fast asleep.*

*Sandra and Helen are fast asleep.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Azathoth » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:56 am

Sayomi looks conflicted for a moment, then she comes over to Cassandra. Still looking nervous, she asks. "Would you... kiss me?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:14 am

Cassandra closes her eyes and kisses Sayomi on the lips.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:50 am

OOC: We still need to wait form Brnin8r and Asch to post. Has anyone heard from Dan lately. He hasn't posted on this Forum for a while. Does he know about the Backup Message Board. Kris_Roth also needs to post Kristy going to bed so we can continue this RP. Comartemis lost interest in this RP.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:57 pm

Naomi follows Mika to the room and turns in and is asleep shortly.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:29 pm

OOC: I guess I better PM Asch, Brnin8r, and Kris_Roth to post their characters going to sleep then we can continue the RP.

*The Sisters and their Girlfriends are still sleeping.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying