TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Azathoth » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:31 pm

Sayomi continues the kiss, she dosent know why she felt this way... but she wanted to find out just how much she felt.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:35 pm

((It's so hard to keep up with this RP!!))

Toni goes to bed with Delilah. ((still doesn't know what's going on >_<))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Brnin8r wrote:((It's so hard to keep up with this RP!!))

Toni goes to bed with Delilah. ((still doesn't know what's going on >_<))

OOC: Are you not on this RP much? Not too much has happened. We finished the Battle and went back to base. We are starting Pairings and I chose Delilah and Toni. By the way what type of Pokemon Hybrid do you want to become. You are the next one to become one you know. Please send me a picture of what type of Hybrid you want to be Transformed into. We just need to wait for Asch and Kris_Roth to post then it's Time Skip Time. Hey Asch, what happened to Side Effects? Nothing has been added to that Thread in a while. BTW N8 Would you wish for me to take control of your character when you can't be on? You will probably be able to keep up better.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:11 pm

OOC: I know, I know, but life's rough right now. As you've seen, it's hard for me to even find time to post here...

"G'night Toni..." Delilah murmured in a partially asleep voice. She had apparently begun to sleep before Toni had arrived. Loud snoring followed after this comment.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:39 pm

Asch wrote:OOC: I know, I know, but life's rough right now. As you've seen, it's hard for me to even find time to post here...

"G'night Toni..." Delilah murmured in a partially asleep voice. She had apparently begun to sleep before Toni had arrived. Loud snoring followed after this comment.

OOC: No problem. That's why I don't have too many battles. Would you wish for me to control your character when you can't be on so you can keep up better. I haven't heard from Dan in a while which is why I am controlling Dani. Anyway, we just need Riana and Azathoth posting Cassandra and Sayomi going to bed as well as Kris_Roth posting Kristy going to bed. A Time Skip will occur after Kris_Roth, Azathoth, and Riana post their characters going to bed. It's a shame that Comartemis pulled out. Anyway thanks Asch. It's hard to keep up when you aren't on for a while. that is why I am offering to control your character in your absence if that's okay with you. Please PM me back or Post. I asked N8 the same question. Thanks once again. The time right now is 12:30 AM in the RP.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:02 pm

((ooc you can always pretend they did and just time skip anyway going to bed isn't that important is it?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:16 pm

Nova Neko wrote:((ooc you can always pretend they did and just time skip anyway going to bed isn't that important is it?"

OOC: Maybe you're right Nova! I am assuming everyone is now in bed. So it's Time Skip Time! It is now 8:30 AM Day Two. Lana and Dani are the first ones up.

Lana: So like Dani, how did you sleep dear? *Kisses Lana on the Lips Passionately.

Dani: I slept just fabulous Lana-Chan. *Returns the Passionate Kiss.*

*Ashlee then wakes up and puts on her bathrobe because well she was completely Naked. Of course she put on a Bra and Panties first. The Panties adapted right away to her tail. She then tries to shake Bree awake.*

Ashlee: Bree-Chan it's time to wake up Sweetie. *Stops shaking Bree and Places a Passionate Kiss on her lips. It wakes Bree up instantly.

*Sandra then gets up. She does the same thing to Helen.*

Sandra: Like Helen-Chan it is so totally time to get up sweetie! Please wake up.

*Ashlee, Lana, Dani, and Sandra head to the kitchen they then start to make French Toast, Bacon, and Sausage. A heavenly smell goes throughout the Bunker which hopefully will wake everyone up.*

OOC: The rest of you, it is now 8:30 AM Day Two please have yopur characters wake up when they smell the French Toast, Bacon, and Sausage Cooking.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:25 pm

Naomi wakes up and stretches a bit and changes out of the long t-shit she slept in and back into her uniform and brushes her hair before heading out to breakfast.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Asch » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:31 pm

"Foooood..." Delilah moaned as she sluggishly entered the kitchen. Her eyes were barely open, her hair was a mess, and she was wearing a light green night gown that was only being held up by the right strap as the left one had fallen down her shoulder. "Sooo tiiiired...."
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:32 pm

Ashlee: Bree-Chan, Helen-Chan, Toni-Chan, Delilah-Chan, Naomi-Chan, Mika-Chan, Sayo-Chan, Cassandra-Chan, Everybody else in here. Breakfast is ready.

Lana: Like come and Get it before it gets cold!

Dani: It is a totally wonderful day! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Sandra: So like come and get it everybody!

*The Sisters and Dani set the table.*

The Sisters and Dani: Like good morning Delilah-Chan. How did you sleep? You did get Eight Hours of Sleep didn't you?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Mika walks into the room. "That smells good...I don't think I've eaten since I got here..." she said.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Ashlee: Good morning Mika-Chan how did you sleep?

Lana: I hope you slept well.

Sandra: It is so totally a new Day.

Dani: So everyone sit down. We like have to wait for the others before we can eat.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Naomi sits down and eats. " Good."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:51 pm

((I'm still not sure everything that happened last night with Sayomi and Cassandra... your time skip kinda cut it short. >.<))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:09 pm

(( lets just say uhhh nothing beyond cuddling cause i think thats what Erin had in mine.))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying