TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Azathoth » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:20 pm

((I wouldnt assume otherwise, but are they like offically a couple now I guess? I mean how they would see it... are they still awkward about it?))

((Sooo many questions... not enough answers. Blah.))
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:28 pm

((As much as I love Yuri we can't post it on the forums :) ))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Bree interrupts Ashlee with a kiss. "Hey Honey"

Cassandra wakes up. She and Sayomi are both in their underwear because they got too warm. "Morning"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:53 pm

Sayomi wakes up at Cassandra's "morning" she mumbles something incoherent and turns over, flopping her large ear over her eyes.

Apparently she isnt a morning person.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:58 pm

"We gotta wake up" Cassandra said "Breakfast is ready"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:05 am

Sayomi sighs and gets up slowly, her fur sticking up in odd places. Sudden memory of last night rose in her mind as she blushed a bit. They had kissed? It seemed like a dream now... a nice dream... but one she couldnt hope was real. She tried to ignore Cassandra in her underware as she looked around for some clothes to wear to breakfast, but it was hard. She still thought of her as really hot.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:12 am

Cassandra grabbed Sayomi and kissed her again.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:19 am

Sayomi was surprised, to say the least. Not to mention still groggy from just wakeing up. But when she got over that she returned the kiss gently.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:24 am

Cassandra puts on her clothes from last night. "I've got to go shopping"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Azathoth » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:38 am

Sayomi nods, still a bit thrown-off by what happened. "Yeah... getting more changes of clothes would be a good thing..."

She gets her clothes on.

"Should we go to breakfast, I guess?"
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:45 am

Ashlee: Good Morning Sayo-Chan and Cassandra-Chan how did you two sleep?

Lana: It's nice to see all of you wake up to the smell of breakfast!

Dani: Like is Helen-Chan still sleeping?

Sandra: Well like what are we waiting for. Oh yeah that's right Helen-Chan still hasn't woken up yet.

OOC: Yes this is a PG-13 Thread. Sorry I wasn't on until just now. I went to bed at about 10:30 last night. Hira please post we are all at the Breakfast Table. Azathoth: I didn't mean to confuse you. I decided to do the Time Skip and assume everyone went to bed.

*Everyone starts to eat breakfast, but saves some for Helen and Toni when they get up.*

OOC: We are going to stay in the Bunker for a while. I have to go to work pretty soon. :( :cry:
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:03 am

"So do we have any coffee here?" Cassandra said

"What about me?" Ashlee asks
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:27 am

Naomi continues to eat the Bacon, and Sausage since she doesn't care much for french toast. (same as in rl for me never liked the taste of it.) " Well I'm done." she says after eating a bit. " I'm just not that hungry."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Azathoth » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:41 am

Sayomi enters the room and moves to the table.

"Mmm..."

She gets sausage, bacon, and french toast. Pouring syrup over the toast and sausage.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Asch » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:38 pm

A loud THUD was heard from where Delilah was once standing. The sound was of her body hitting the ground, and she layed there snoring quite loudly with her pajamas still barely hanging on. Apparently, she needed a good waking up to snap her out of it. Before her transformation into a girl, Delilah had a habit of sleeping a lot as a guy. Apparently some habits died hard.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying