[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:54 am

"So what are we gonna do today, Ashlee?" Bree asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:56 pm

Toni could barely make out the delicious scents through her dead-as-a-stone sleep...but nevertheless she was awake now. She didn't remember much from last night...just getting to bed...the battle before was just a blur as well... "Delilah..." a groggy voice came from under the covers. She slowly fell out from the matress and started crawling her way to the door. She. Was. Not. A. Morning. Person.

((I have no idea about pokemon anymore...I'd mess it up if I gave you a pokemon to be a hybrid. I can only imagine your greater knowledge of these things can set me on the right path Erin. You pick.))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Azathoth » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:10 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:Cassandra looks at Sayomi. "I thought rabbits didn't eat meat"

"Well... I am only part rabbit... and I didnt see any breakfast salads..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:10 pm

Kristy wakes up, showers, and then changes into a red shirt, black pants combo and comes out brushing her red fur and hair..."Morning.." She sniffs the air..."Hmmm.. that sure smells good....who's cooking today?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:54 pm

Riana Aninikkou wrote:"So what are we gonna do today, Ashlee?" Bree asked

"Like what do you want to do today Bree-Chan. We could just relax if you want and watch some TV, or we can go shopping again." Ashlee said.

*Ashlee turns to Cassandra.*

"Cassandra-Chan if we take the jobs when do you like want us to start. Also what is the starting pay? Ashlee asked.

*Lana and Sandra were watching TV, while Dani was in her and Sandra's room surfing the Net.*

OOC: I will talk to Riana-chan about what type of Pokemon would be best for you to transform into.

*The sisters turn to see Kristy coming in.*

"We cooked today along with Dani. There is still some left. If it's cold just zap it in the microwave." Sandra said.

"Yeah that's like all you have to do." Lana said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:05 pm

Naomi nods. " The bacon and sausage was good I don't eat french toast thou I never really liked it."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dani » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm

*dani continues to search the net*

((can someone fill me in))
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:21 pm

OOC: Not much has happened. We finished the Battle then went back to base. Ashlee and Bree went to a movie and then to Starbucks. Cassandra and Naomi joined the team. Everyone went to bed, got up and ate breakfast.

Lana: Like guys I am going to our room.

*Lana gets up from the couch and heads to her and Dani's room where Dani is still surfing the Internet.*

Lana: Like Hey Dani-Chan anything interesting on the Internet?

*Sandra continues to watch TV. Ashlee and Bree are cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:22 pm

Naomi looks up. " I just going to help out when i can like i said or else i'd be marked a run away"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:26 pm

*Ashlee and Bree continue to clean up the kitchen from Breakfast. Sandra gets bored and decides to help Bree and her sister. She wonders where her Helen-Chan got off too.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:27 pm

*Dani scratches her fox muzzle* "No nothing really, evreyones still panicing about the outbreak."
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:30 pm

Lana: Hey Dani-Chan what do you like want to do today. I can't figure out anything to do. *Sits down next to Dani and puts her arm around her.

Ashlee: So like Bree-Chan what do you want to do after we finish cleaning up the Kitchen.

Sandra: *Spots Helen.* Hey like Helen-Chan what do you want to do later, I am completely out of ideas.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Asch » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Even the Icy Wind hadn't woken Delilah up, although she did do so on her own... after breakfast ended. "Crap." She murmured as she grabbed scraps of the counter before running upstairs to get dressed.
Asch
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Sasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:52 pm

Naomi sighs a bit an stands up. " I guess I'll head out to do my shopping them."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Asch wrote:Even the Icy Wind hadn't woken Delilah up, although she did do so on her own... after breakfast ended. "Crap." She murmured as she grabbed scraps of the counter before running upstairs to get dressed.

*Ashlee and Sandra saw Delilah wake up.*

Ashlee: Delilah-Chan are you okay. What happened, did you not get enough sleep last night?

Sandra: You conked out right before reaching the Breakfast Table. How is it my Icy Wind didn't wake you up? You must be a heavy sleeper.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying