TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:12 pm

Sadie the Glaceon wrote:"I was like thinking that maybe I should try on something that will make me look like that Beautiful Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon. Like what did you have in mind Helen-Chan?" Sandra asked.
"Hmm, well maybe Ichigo Momomiya of Tokyo Mew Mew, or Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon." Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:16 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:
Sadie the Glaceon wrote:"I was like thinking that maybe I should try on something that will make me look like that Beautiful Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon. Like what did you have in mind Helen-Chan?" Sandra asked.
"Hmm, well maybe Ichigo Momomiya of Tokyo Mew Mew, or Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon." Helen said.

"You would look so totally Hot as Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon. I so totally don't know much about Tokyo Mew Mew." Sandra said still holding Helen's hand.

OOC: Seriously, I really don't know much about Tokyo Mew Mew because I have never seen it.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:20 pm

"Hmm, I'll consider the Sailor Uranus outfit idea, I could try the other one later."

OOC: Don't woory about it I just threw it out there for line filling.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:22 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:"Hmm, I'll consider the Sailor Uranus outfit idea, I could try the other one later."

OOC: Don't woory about it I just threw it out there for line filling.

"Like okay Helen-Chan." Sandra says as she kisses Helen on the cheek.

*Sandra then heads toward the Sailor Moon Section to find a Sailor Neptune Costume.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:22 pm

Naomi takes some clothing into the fitting room to try on.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:28 pm

"I'll be right back, with the costume I want" Helen said, as she does the same looking for a Sailor Uranus costume.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:32 pm

Hira Kanaki wrote:"I'll be right back, with the costume I want" Helen said, as she does the same looking for a Sailor Uranus costume.

*Sandra finds the Sailor Neptune Costume.*

"Like oh boy! I love Sailor Neptune she is so totally beautiful!" Sandra says as she goes to try the costume on. It fits her perfectly.

"I so can't wait to see the look on Helen-Chan's face when she sees me!" *Giggle.* Sandra said while giggling as she put the Tiara, Choker, and Earrings on which completed the Ensemble.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:38 pm

*Sandra finds the Sailor Uranus Costume.* "Neat, I wonder how Sandra will like this?" Helen said as she finds that the outfits perfectly. "Now for the other stuff." Helen said as she put on the other respective stuff.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Nikki » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:46 pm

"What conditions are you talking about?" The man asked
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:58 pm

"We were like infected by the Virus,and we became, well you will have to see what we became when we come in. When do you like wish for us to start? The conditions are easier to show then to describe." Ashlee said hoping that she just didn't blow her and her lover's Chance at the Jobs.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:02 am

"I see well I heard about this from Cassandra though I was surprised to see what happened to her." The man "Come in tonight at 5."
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:04 am

Helen comes out of the dressing room looking like Sailor Uranus from the cosplay. "Wonder how Sandra will like this." Helen said looking for Sandra.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:08 am

Hira Kanaki wrote:Helen comes out of the dressing room looking like Sailor Uranus from the cosplay. "Wonder how Sandra will like this." Helen said looking for Sandra.

*Sandra comes out of the Dressing Room and then crosses the store. She then sees Helen.*

"Like Helen-Chan you look so totally cute! :wink: Like how do I look Helen-Chan?

"Okay we will like be in there today at Five! Thank you so totally much sir!" Ashlee said as she hung up the phone.

"We have to be in at five. So like now where were we Bree-Chan before we were so totally rudely interrupted?" Ashlee asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:12 am

"I think we were at the making out part" Bree said as she kissed Ashlee.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:13 am

Sadie the Glaceon wrote:
Hira Kanaki wrote:Helen comes out of the dressing room looking like Sailor Uranus from the cosplay. "Wonder how Sandra will like this." Helen said looking for Sandra.

*Sandra comes out of the Dressing Room and then crosses the store. She then sees Helen.*

"Like Helen-Chan you look so totally cute! :wink: Like how do I look Helen-Chan?

"You look great Sandra." Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying