TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:07 am

Kayleigh the Sneasel wrote:Bree walks over to the shower, wiggling her butt and tail as she does so.

"Oh like wow! You are so totally hot Bree-Chan how about me." Ashlee says as she wiggles every inch of her body including her butt and tail.

*Bree goes over to Ashlee and grabs her and pulls her into the shower with her as they start to kiss each other passionately.*

OOC: The Filter is not Broken and it never will be again since the only other transformation I can think of is another pair of Angel Wings for our Elemental Angel forms.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:13 am

"It's time get steamy" Bree says as she turns on the tap.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:21 am

"Steamy? I so totally like Steamy! Oh Bree-Chan." Ashlee said as she started to kiss Bree passionately.

*They both then hop into the shower.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:28 am

((get steamy? You just gave me such hentai like imagines in my head thanks to that remark xD) )
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:23 am

OOC: Sorry it was Kayleigh's idea not mine. Do you want us to edit that out?
*They are now in the shower washing up(OOC: No Hentai intended unless you want it to be in your own imagination. Hey Naomi do you know if there is a Move Deleter's House in Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald? I know Diamond and Pearl have one do the other versions have one as well because I can't transfer Pokemon that know Hidden Machines to my Pearl Version. I was just wondering if there was or not and if you would know what town or City to go to.)
Last edited by AshK on Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:24 am

((ya know i never found one. ))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:29 am

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:((ya know i never found one. ))

OOC: I wonder why they are only in Diamond and Pearl and not the other versions. I want to put Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Blastoise among others on my Pearl, but due to the fact that they know HM's I can't use them it's a big bummer!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:32 am

((Thats what game shark is for! Well i didn't have to use it for Mew and Celebi. I won Mew in the contest years ago and i got Celebi in the pokestore in new york city as a random pokemon from the machine there. Both mew and Celebi's trainer and no is Mario/000001))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:54 am

OOC: There's a Gameshark for DS? I can't usethe Gameshark I have because it's for Game Boy Color. Oh well. I thought I Saw the Move Deleter's House in Fir Red/Leaf Green, as well as in Emerald. I haven't done much in Ruby and Sapphire, but I was still able to transfer Pokemon from them. Doesn't anyone like Virus anymore? I haven't seen very many posts. I better get this RP started again.

Time Skip Time once again, it is now about 4:30.

IC: *After the shower which only lasted about 15 to 20 Minutes, Ashlee and Bree watched TV some and fixed everyone some lunch. They now had to head off to work at Starbuck's.*

"We like need to get there early, Let's walk their it will be so much more Romantic if we walk there." Ashlee said as she grabbed Bree's hand.

"Bye everyone we are off to work!" Ashlee said as her and Bree headed out.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:02 am

"Yeah Bye" Bree says as she walks out the door with Ashlee.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:00 pm

*Ashlee and Bree head off to Starbuck's. They go in the front door and see that Cassandra is already there with Sayomi.*

"Cassandra-Chan how are you? Why is Sayo-Chan here. We are like here to start our First Day of work." Ashlee said while walking into the door hand-in-hand with Bree.

*At the time they had their Holo-Watches activated.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:33 pm

"Well Sayomi and I were doing our shopping and I told her I had to go work but she doesn't wanted to go home alone." Cassandra said "So I'm gonna go home with her then come back"

A tall man with a beard comes out. "You must be my new employees." He says as he throws them each a shirt and a pair of pants. "Get changed then we'll start training"
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Kayleigh the Sneasel wrote:"Well Sayomi and I were doing our shopping and I told her I had to go work but she doesn't wanted to go home alone." Cassandra said "So I'm gonna go home with her then come back"

A tall man with a beard comes out. "You must be my new employees." He says as he throws them each a shirt and a pair of pants. "Get changed then we'll start training"

"Like okay come on Bree-Chan." Ashlee said as her and Bree headed off hand-in-hand to change.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:48 pm

Bree goes to the bathroom with Ashlee and changes into the uniform.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm

OOC: Um, are we all back at the safe house? Also, the move deleter in FR/LG is in Fushia City, next to the pokemon center. I can't remember where it is in S/R/E.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying