TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:19 pm

"Okay." Mika says as she begins to look for a place to buy some.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:26 pm

Naomi follows her.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:34 am

The manager begins to train the girls in the art of coffee-making.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:41 am

"So like how is business here in Grand Prairie. The other Starbuck's locations here in the Peoria Area seem to be doing quite a business." Ashlee said as she did what the manager said to do.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:25 am

"Personally I like Winery from FMA, lets go Lana."
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:00 am

"Well Business has been kind of slow lately" Cassandra said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:00 pm

Dan wrote:"Personally I like Winery from FMA, lets go Lana."

"That so totally sounds cool! Okay let's like go to the Cosplay store Dani-Chan." Lana said.

*Lana and Dani head off to the Cosplay store.*

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Like I think I know why business has been slow. Everyone is afraid to go out in the Rain because of that stupid Virus. So Cassandra-Chan how long did you work here before you were transformed?" Ashlee asked.

*Ashlee and Bree continued to do what the manager said to do.*

**********************************************************************************************************************
*Sandra and Helen continue to cuddle and enjoy each others company in their bedroom.*

*Kristy is still at the big computer keeping an eye on things.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:46 pm

Toni still had no idea what was going on...it was like the day was a blur. It was already the afternoon and she didn't even remember doing anything... She thought she'd just go out to look for some clothes 'to impress Delilah'...woah...where'd that thought come from? She shook her head...she was just going to get clothes to look good...heh...right?
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 pm

After a few minutes, Mika stops. "This looks like it could work." she says looking into the store.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:10 pm

Naomi nods. " Ok." she follows her in.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Dani » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:15 pm

*Dani grabs some parachute pants, a plastic wrench, a red bandana, and black strapless bra* "Okay Lana, I have what i need, before we go in the changing room, grab your stuff~"
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:55 pm

*Lana grabs her Sailor Venus Outfit and goes in the changing room with Dani*

*Before Mika and Naomi even enter the store, Mika gets rained on. As she heads toward the store with Naomi after the sudden Rainstorm that poured rain just on her. Her Ears decided to move North and Become Eevee like. Also an Eevee tail appeared out of her butt. Mika and Naomi continued into the store.*

OOC: Kayleigh-Chan go ahead and finish off Mika's second Transformation, you can also transform Naomi a bit more. I have to go to work. I will be on later today.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:40 am

Slowly Mika's body becomes covered with brown fur with white on the midsection and neck.

(Don't want to attempt the other tf. )
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:04 pm

Kayleigh the Sneasel wrote:Slowly Mika's body becomes covered with brown fur with white on the midsection and neck.

(Don't want to attempt the other tf. )

OOC: That's okay I don't really want to attempt it either. Naomi-Chan Kayleigh-Chan and I are going to let you do your own transformation into the Robot Girl. You are one of the rare cases where we will let the Roleplayer do his/her own transformation.

*Yet again before Mika even entered the store, it Rained on her again and her hair turned Brown and Lengthened to Mid Back Length. Her outfit morphed into a Light Brown Form Fitting Short Dress similar to the other Angels. A ring with a Diamond in the Center appeared on her right ring Finger as a Choker with the Same Diamond in the Center materialized on her neck followed by a Golden Tiara materializing on her Forehead. With the Same Diamond Symbol in the Center. Earrings, Make up, Gloves, Knee-High Flat Soled Boots appeared on her feet. She was now the Normal-Type Angel. She decided to will her change back to her most recent transformation, but not before a pair of White Wings sprouted out of her back. Also a 6 Foot Staff Materialized in her hand. After willing her change back to her Eevee Hybrid form she activated her Holo-Watch to make her look like the Blue Shoulder-Length haired Girl that she became when she was first transformed. She also knew her Transformation phrase. It is Normal Ring Power Make Up. Mika is now able to use Normal Type Pokemon Attacks in her Angel form or her Eevee Hybrid form.*

OOC: Sorry Shadowmaster, I had to do it. Your transformation is now complete. You are the Normal Elemental Angel with a 6 Foot Staff as your weapon. As I just said your transformation phrase is Normal Ring Power Make Up.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:06 pm

((uhh how much should i do at a time?))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying