The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 am

"Whatever... " she replies as she looks over the menu. "Just get the cocomelon special thingy"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 am

TKC wrote:"Thank you very much!" Trisha said with a huge smile for the man as he started drinking, "If you need anything else just let me know."

Wandering back towards the counter Trisha kept an eye on the man from the corner of her eye. She watched as his well toned muscles grew softer and smoother, and his well cut and shaped torso shifted and grew nice and curvy, his hips widening as his waist shrank. The features of his face grew softer, and slightly more mature as his hair grew in volume and in length. From his chest sprouted two firm breasts that grew to stretch the fabric of his shirt tight, while with a not unpleasant tingling the last of his manhood melded into his body, leaving him a her completely.

In her mind was a slowly growing desire for women, and with it the feeling she should show of her curvaceous body with some fantastic posing. After all, who wouldn't want to see more of her?

"Wh-what happened to me?" Lance says as she poses Sexily. "Was the drink supposed to do that?" she asks as she looks around. Why did you do this to me! I really did not expect to be transformed from a drink! Hey what is with my voice? Change me back now! I am not supposed to be this way! Someone come change me back now!" She screams angrily.

(I love the result! I added to my Photobucket Account! Thanks TKC)
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 am

Trisha comes back over as the woman starts to scream, gently putting her hands on her shoulders, "Please calm down Jasmine," she says soothingly as she gives the woman a gentle smile, "Screaming won't do anything but wear out your voice, and you do have such a pretty voice. Now, how about we just sit down here and talk a little bit, ok?"

(I'm glad you like it. :))
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:44 am

"What should I do now?" Harmony asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 am

Loid Thanead wrote:
mwc wrote:John just smiles at the waitress. "Why don't you just pick a random one for me, hot stuff?"

Glancing at Luke over her shoulder, the waitress smiles and waves her tail in a seductive manner. After a quick wink, she turns back to John with a misschievous smile. "Well, there is a new drink I've been thinking of testing on someone..."
Louise heads back to the bar, nodding at Harmony as she passes her on the way. Apparently she heard the waitress' comment.
Before making John's drink, the barmaid slips backstage. A moment later lights turn on in the back of the lounge, revealing a big stage in front of an extensive dance floor. Music begins to play, and the former Lance, now Lisa, and Maggie can feel the rythm calling to them... They could dance and pose to their hearts content on the stage!

Then the woman returns to the bar, fixes a drink and returns to John. She sets a cocktail glass before him, filled with... milk? Not quite, it smells kinda sweet...
"Please try our Snow Flake, sir!"

Loid Thanead wrote:"Enjoy your drink, sir," Louise says to John with a small bow. Then, wearing a knowing smile, she walks up to Luke. "Is something the matter, Miss?"

"Hmm, I guess this is a new specialty...oh well, I asked for it!" John quickly downs the Snow Flake.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm

mwc wrote:"Hmm, I guess this is a new specialty...oh well, I asked for it!" John quickly downs the Snow Flake.

As John downs the drink, he feels its warmth flow down his throat. It's a gentle warmth, that slowly begins to envelop him. As the feeling spreads through his body, his arms and legs gradually become slimmer. All colour fades from his clothes as they fuse together, then open up at his back. The sleeves of his t-shirt disconnect from the torso and slide down to become long gloves. The rest of the t-shirt becomes the body of a dress that is slowly pushed out by two growing mounds on his chest. His beard disappears while the hair on his head darkens to black, and gently flows down to brush against his now slender shoulders. The features of his face soften and become feminine. His waist draws in on itself as his hips flare out, and he can feel a gentle warmth between his legs as his manhood disappears. The warmth moves up into his body, leaving behind a perfectly formed womanhood, and he can feel something growing inside him beside his stomach.

When finally a pearl necklace wraps around his, no, her neck, a sense of joy and happiness fills her. Today is a very special day! It is to be shared with someone very special, but... she still needs to find her soulmate! Looking around the club, Joanne finds herself wondering which one of them is the one she is destined to be with...

kaizer wrote:"Whatever... " she replies as she looks over the menu. "Just get the cocomelon special thingy"

Headmistress Riana wrote:"What should I do now?" Harmony asks.

"A very good choice, Miss!" Louise says cheerfully, "I'm sure it will cheer you up!" She heads for the bar, passing by Harmony. "If there are no customers to serve, feel free to do whatever you like! Chat with someone, entertain the customers... maybe ask someone for a dance?" She winks at Harmony, then heads for the bar and gets Lucille's drink.
After a moment she returns with another glass of the bright blue liquid, smelling strongly of coconut and melon.
"Here you go, Miss! Please, enjoy!"
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 pm

"Okay Boss-chan" Harmony says as she hugs Louise and gives her a bit of a squeeze.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Jacqueline » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:33 pm

"Careful, hon!" Louise warns her with a smile, yet the tray she is carrying seems rock steady. "Now go and have fun!" The barmaid makes a shooing gesture.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 pm

"Yes Boss-chan" Harmony says looking for a cute and sexy young lady.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Marky » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Loid Thanead wrote:
mwc wrote:"Hmm, I guess this is a new specialty...oh well, I asked for it!" John quickly downs the Snow Flake.

As John downs the drink, he feels its warmth flow down his throat. It's a gentle warmth, that slowly begins to envelop him. As the feeling spreads through his body, his arms and legs gradually become slimmer. All colour fades from his clothes as they fuse together, then open up at his back. The sleeves of his t-shirt disconnect from the torso and slide down to become long gloves. The rest of the t-shirt becomes the body of a dress that is slowly pushed out by two growing mounds on his chest. His beard disappears while the hair on his head darkens to black, and gently flows down to brush against his now slender shoulders. The features of his face soften and become feminine. His waist draws in on itself as his hips flare out, and he can feel a gentle warmth between his legs as his manhood disappears. The warmth moves up into his body, leaving behind a perfectly formed womanhood, and he can feel something growing inside him beside his stomach.

When finally a pearl necklace wraps around his, no, her neck, a sense of joy and happiness fills her. Today is a very special day! It is to be shared with someone very special, but... she still needs to find her soulmate! Looking around the club, Joanne finds herself wondering which one of them is the one she is destined to be with...
After a moment she returns with another glass of the bright blue liquid, smelling strongly of coconut and melon.
"Here you go, Miss! Please, enjoy!"

Joanne sits there, looking around in a bit of confusion as to why she was in a nightclub, instead of at a church, getting married to her soulmate. She continues to look around, trying to find her soulmate.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Lucille takes the drink and inspects it. "Well... Hope this fixes me up..." she says closing her eyes and drinking it.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:52 pm

"Ugh.... Yet another long day." Curtis mutters to himself as he enters the nightclub and takes a seat at the bar. He knows he shouldn't be drinking, especially since his doctor just told him he has a high chance of developing liver cancer if he doesn't stop, but Curtis really doesn't have any choice. It's either get drunk, or let his misery consume him.

"Hello? I could use a waiter...."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

TKC wrote:Trisha comes back over as the woman starts to scream, gently putting her hands on her shoulders, "Please calm down Jasmine," she says soothingly as she gives the woman a gentle smile, "Screaming won't do anything but wear out your voice, and you do have such a pretty voice. Now, how about we just sit down here and talk a little bit, ok?"

(I'm glad you like it. :))

"My name is not Jasmine. It's Lance. I am not supposed to be this way! Change me back. I'm supposed to be a guy not a girl." Lance/Jasmine says a bit angrily.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Harmony rushes over to Curtis. "How can I help you?" She asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Mandy wrote:"My name is not Jasmine. It's Lance. I am not supposed to be this way! Change me back. I'm supposed to be a guy not a girl." Lance/Jasmine says a bit angrily.

Trisha blinked a couple times and tilted her head at Jasmine, "But you don't really look like a Lance. Definitely more of a Jasmine. Now, how bout we sit down and talk, you take a few deep breaths and calm down, ok?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying